This is what the average British male looks like

This is what the average British male looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

kamcity.com/namnews/uk-and-ireland/supermarkets/tesco-co-op-become-latest-supermarkets-ban-sale-energy-drinks-16s/
youtube.com/watch?v=dUpfq_1eyeE
youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

British females

Average British family

More British. What’s going on?

After a game of footie

Beauty contest winner

More British. Can believe these people lost to India

We really are ugly fuckers ain't we

Still had the biggest empire in history

British are are basically German incest

>had
alright dad time for bed

Had being the operative word

The British lost to India. Let that sink in

Dont forget the fine British servicemen! Here is one paroling the streets of London. Lots of native British civilians seen around him.

>British
Poppycock. I can't see their teeth literally embracing the outsides of their jaw

Downtown London

You can tell they're native brits by their distinctive dark complexions and hooked noses

Now average fat American male

More fine UK gentlemen

Average American women

can confirm. i grew up around people like this

You were on Shameless UK?

Average American family

no.

Oy hei look a Scottish flag

Another fine, overcast day in London!

bong here, confirmed average white male youth looks like this, we're fucking ugly country

‘Ello gubnah

Brushing my teeth with water from puddles....I am I am

i grew up in salford so basically it was a real live shameless

capital, bruv.

Geordies!

>shout out to bicep brown.

Standard housing in London

Meanwhile at a British wedding

Ingenious

thats at the horse races, comon get it right

You haven't lived until you've got coked up at ascot

this is more like Britain

britfags thought they could get rid of them with brexit
now all they are going to have is more of them because of EU laws and be in more debt

congrats britain

Glad this black bastard made our pigs look like a load of prancing gaylords

This is what the average American male looks like

P.S. it's not KSI

basicaly britain is being cucked by brussels
brits would be better off scrapping brexit and introducing laws to get rids of religions full-stop
think of it no muzzie religion they would all fuck off back to their homelands, no catholic religion no more pedo priests

thank me latter

oh wait none of that will ever happen because britain is a fucking cuck taking it up the ass

Why are round ups so hard to get going? Is it just the left wanting to keep voters, at it's core? I feel that's the only thing stopping it. They are useless in every western country now that shit jobs are outsourced and share croppers are bused in and shipped back out.

lol at the start i though that cop had a slingshot
muahahahahaha

They were spraying the nog like a fucking roach, pathetic.

Probably ended in no deaths.

Yeah Britain is shit, specifically England. Celtic nations ftw

That's not London old boy.

That's a gyppo at a racecourse (horses) numb nuts

They could double the population of West Virginia easily.

I couldn't take their anger seriously with their accents.

No guns leads to lots of job creation in the police force.

looks more like something you'll find at a run down coastal town

All UK fuckers look retarded ugly dogshit.

kamcity.com/namnews/uk-and-ireland/supermarkets/tesco-co-op-become-latest-supermarkets-ban-sale-energy-drinks-16s/

Our country is so cucked.

Here's a warning to Americans; you DON'T ever want socialized healthcare. It just gives the government free reign to tax and legislate anything they want under the banner of "unhealthy lifestyles need to be taxed because they're the ones straining the NHS"

It's Clacton or Jaywick or one of those down at heel Essex towns.

I actually like the one on the white shirt.

i bet you do
considering she's about 14

Been looking for that pic for a while now. btw He forgot to shoop based Wendys.

wow

Reverse image search this and they are American LOOOL

Let me guess, they're complaining their son has been suspended from school because of the haircut

schoolies all seem to have daft haircuts now. at my old school all the lads could have was short back and sides, if they were to grow it long or even have it bicked then you'd get suspended

yep looks like it www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051942/Mother-keeps-son-11-home-school-hes-told-cut-anti-establishment-mohican.html

what could possibly be wrong his hair?

Yeah thats Jaywick, no where in London looks anything like that, English coastal towns are some of the most deprived areas of the country

Let's dial up the beeb. They always have a good docky wocky on.

>am actually British
>live in a town with more kebab shops than pubs
>more pubs than regular stores
>dominated by pakis and Indians
>Muslims here and there as well
>all English are either 40 year old alcoholic assholes or overweight single mothers
>chav teens for days
>work in retail, get at least 5 shoplifters a day
>all are retarded and every customer is the scummiest piece of shit on the planet
>my teeth are actually crooked and misaligned despite taking care of them

I live in a fucking stereotype town and I want out.

they've got civilisation showing on the iplayer. fucking amazing documentary series even if it is almost 50 years old

salt of the earth
youtube.com/watch?v=dUpfq_1eyeE

wtf is happening in the world

kekd

Can someone explain this video to me Im American and cant understand a fucking word.

What are they saying in the video?

At least don't look like niggers like you do.

Learn some English. I'm American and can understand it quite easily. If you can't then you must be retarded and an embarresment to the USA.

This is what the average Dutch male looks like

That looks like a Monte python sketch... Plz tell me that's fake

Why the fuck cares, I don't speak british english so I don't understand, but video is still funny, just look at those motherfucking rednecks

> stupid nigger detected
> has axe to grind

Keep up your stupid agenda that's made by others and you'll be working idiot minimum wage jobs the rest of your life.

dole heads arguing with each other at half 8 in the morning and disturbing every other fucker while they do so

These two are actually above average for British girls (the photo has captured them in their prime, while their bodies can still metabolise the Greggs pasties)

what makes me laugh my ass off is that most of them fuckers think they are tough

here's the facts
>>they sit about drinking and smoking pot most of the day
>>they sponge off of the backs of working people
>>they don't work out
>>the only work they have to do is go and sign on and go to collect their welfare checks

they are basically leaches
so how can someone who does fuck all ,all day think they are tough ?

They have a lot less to lose than a even a slightly successful person. This breeds a "fuck it, I might as well just flip the board because I'm losing" mentality.

Prime Brexit country

What's that supposed to mean? There's only one Britian so what other would be? From what you wrote prime implies a secondary and there isn't any, maybe a tertiary as well and that doesn't exist either.

We might be fat but you wankers are ugly, and we can lose weight

>am actually British
>more pubs than regular stores
>all English are either 40 year old alcoholic assholes or overweight single mothers
>chav teens for days
>work in retail, get at least 5 shoplifters a day
>all are retarded and every customer is the scummiest piece of shit on the planet

Are you me?

Seriously, my store has stopped selling steak because 20 minutes after it's been put on the shelf, some white trash has come in and stole the lot.

Even our baby food is kept in the warehouse and only given to a customer on request because fucking gypsy scum was stealing it.

We have some too in the USA, usually old industrial cities where their stuff's been outsourced to crappy nations by shitlicking assholes looking for a quick buck or two.

Ha ha Geordie challenges mounted police to fist fight. What a fucking tool.

Kinda true, although the average look is kinda changing again

Someone economised on the strippergram

True kino.

Seriously; you can watch an episode today and it still works as biting satire on current day UK politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M

>Sir Humphrey: The only way to understand the Press is to remember that they pander to their readers' prejudices.

>Jim Hacker: Don't tell me about the Press. I know *exactly* who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by the people who think they run the country. The Guardian is read by people who think they *ought* to run the country. The Times is read by the people who actually *do* run the country. The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country. The Financial Times is read by people who *own* the country. The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by *another* country. The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is.

>Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?

>Bernard Woolley: Sun readers don't care *who* runs the country - as long as she's got big tits.

Britain would be better off staying in the EU (and exerting influence from within). Not too late to reverse the ill-considered Brexit shit show...

keep dreaming you faggot

Nah. I want government to be as small as possible. I don't need my government to have a government.