Thought on this?

thought on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mkRgPGncn0
youtube.com/watch?v=RMHtCBrW3N4
fox6now.com/2018/02/28/what-in-the-world-eerie-scene-over-downtown-milwaukee-captured-on-camera/
wxerfm.com/blogs/monkey-see-monkey-blog/146/video-strange-mysterious-lights-captured-on-milwaukee-tv-news-station-recording-what-are-they-al/
youtube.com/watch?v=MiJWKmxBXyw
disclose.tv/project-blue-beam-nasa-is-beta-testing-alien-invasion-314751
youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Birds. The shutter speed made them look weird

Seagull

wheres the video fag!!

Those are toilet paper rolls. Obviously, some stupid prank.

youtube maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=0mkRgPGncn0

its ice on a camera lens. this is why i sell cameras with built-in heaters.

someoen had a fishtank near camera ex reflection....

UFO report in the nyt, space x missile failure, hawaii missile, michigain meteor, now this.

We are in the early stages of the implementation of project blue book/ blue beam. These types of will occur more frequently in the next few years, they will get more elaborate. They will eventually use voice of god and advanced holographics to fake extraterrestrial contact.

This, you fucking brainlets you can literally see the fish

youtube.com/watch?v=RMHtCBrW3N4 explain that then.

it's snow

From Fox? Ah well, I shall have to dig after other sources.

swamp gas.

First response best response

Bingo, and fox themselves say so:
fox6now.com/2018/02/28/what-in-the-world-eerie-scene-over-downtown-milwaukee-captured-on-camera/

Gives you some insight into what fox expects their viewers to find interesting. Fantasizing about aliens and spirits, apparently.

It’s been debunked as a flock of seagulls

That's what they want you to believe.

birds? that height?
are you serious ?

i don't know what those are, but im 100% sure that those are not fucking seagulls.

Well ya sure don’t look like seagulls

They're seagulls piloting UFOs.

I think it isn't a matter of height. It's a matter of going to the spot the meteorological event is occuring and finding the ground to be plastered with bird shit.

light hitting contrails and or photshopped. Sure, seems like you're onto something OP

Mystery solved. /thread

God engine maintenance causing glitches.

It's eye worms. Where else do you think those floaters come from?

Strangely, THIS is true.

Yeah neat, looks like an air to air lightning discharge before a big storm, but lit up right over town.

>Fox News circa 1990s
Jesus is angry bc ur not clubbing homosexuals enuf
>Fox News circa 2010s
Its big government liberals injecting marijuana, coming for ur guns & spreading abortions

>dat gradient
Frost on the lens.

Seagulls debunk

wxerfm.com/blogs/monkey-see-monkey-blog/146/video-strange-mysterious-lights-captured-on-milwaukee-tv-news-station-recording-what-are-they-al/

SKY WORMS

It's even more clear that it's a fishtank in that video, how is that any harder to explain, you fucking retard?

Nope. Morning Birds. You can see this in every city daily if you actually look up at dawn or dusk.

Funny thing, cities are designed so ppl never have to look up.

/b your Uber shows up, this is your driver. What do you do?

lol Fox News viewers discover the existence of birds, but since gods or aliens would be more exciting, choose to believe that instead, bc post-truth ftw

bird ghosts

those are not birds, what are they?

Damn.. I was like "That's kinda hot... yeah.. drool baby.. you know you want this cock..... OH GOD!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!" You Sir are a boner killer.

Hmm I wonder what else could be flying over a city forming a sort of flock and leaving bird shit everywhere, possibly aliens or drones, or holograms

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It`s angels! Praise the almighty Lord!

A large swarm and cluster of rods!

Rods confirmed!!

Youtube comments note:

Long exposure camera
(Cars also leaving light trails)

Reflections on the window the camera is shooting out of, It could be literally anything or nothing.
See:

>youtube.com/watch?v=MiJWKmxBXyw
Link posted is light refracting off a car window

just galactus having a nut

BLUE BEAM PROJECT

disclose.tv/project-blue-beam-nasa-is-beta-testing-alien-invasion-314751

I think is live and you see the light tower blinking a normal speed, usually this cameras have filters because they are shooting the city, your video does look like a reflection tho

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40

Or actual aliens just appear out of fucking nowhere, could happen

Go back to /x/

I'm no cinematographer, but the tower lights are stationary, and so wouldn't leave long exposure trails.

In any case, it's most probably either a reflection or refraction of light on the window, and not some kind of sky phenomenon,

If there was a dazzling light show in the actual sky over a major city, there would be more reports of it. On the other hand, glass and camera lenses refracting light is a well known occurrence.

get out of Sup Forums

I wish I could, believe me. I always end up coming back