BREXIT HAPPENING THREAD

IDS HABEDIN

LEAVE 43%

STAY 40%

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/04/poll-eu-brexit-lead-opinium

and
LABOUR ARE CRASHING HARD
>Corbyn refuses to endorse STAY campaign
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-jeremy-corbyn-former-labour-leaders-unite-against-brexit-a7065266.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
youtube.com/watch?v=lby-BP5xVRI
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
youtu.be/NCuePHDkuYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dnj1zshmTE0
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6982560/Spain-warns-it-will-take-Gibraltar-the-very-next-day-if-Britain-votes-to-leave-EU.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for overwhelming postal vote in favor of remain.

OH SHIT WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING?
ISN'T THE VOTE SOON?

Not a happening.

June 23rd.

I'm voting to leave, of course.

Not an argument.

I-Is dad getting his balls back?

Does this mean we'll be a family again??

>he thinks his country should be led from within by elected officials instead of externally by unelected nobodies

ho ho ho, Britain didn't exist before the E.U. how will it ever survive without it? It has no plans and no precedent for this!

Between Brexit and Trump for POTUS, we just might be a happy family once again...

Bilateral trade agreements when?

It's looking more and more likely. The country is realizing that a lot of the 'remain' camp suffer from the same problem that Bernie supporters do: Chronic underage-itis.

>LEAVE 43%

NO BRITAIN! STOP IT!

YOU DON'T NEED AN IDENTITY.

JUST GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, DO NOT RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT.

THINK OF THE MONEY!

Not going to happen women and millennials will postal vote like in Austria and the Leave will win by .5%. You read it here first.

Leave Brits, Leave!

this

Britain will sink into the ocean if the quitters win :^)

>millennials will postal vote like in Austria and the Leave will win by .5%

You mean
>antifa will count the postal votes like in austria, throw out the ones they don't like, and triple-count the ones they do, resulting in 146% voter turnout which never gets addressed

When the fear mongering has reached a point that even the general public are starting to see through it, you know it's all fucked.

Thank fuck for common sense, anyone with a 3 digit IQ can see that nobody wants the British economy to collapse either in or out of Europe.

Countries aren't like spiteful teenage girls, they're not going to give us the silent treatment because we hurt their feelings, we're a major economic power and having our economy fail is bad for everyone else no matter what.

We could leave and tell every country to fuck themselves with a rusty pole on our way out and we'd still have a stopgap signed and trade agreements in the work with the majority of the world.

>almost 20% no vote???

>I'm voting to leave, of course.
Me too.

Brit on a proxy. I'm voting to stay. I just don't see the appeal of voting to leave. Seems pointless.

>>almost 20% no vote???

They are secretly Brexit backers, like the silent supports of Trump who gave him the nomination.

D-daddy's coming home brother?

So whats the worst case scenario, if the UK leaves?

Would the EU strangle you guys with tarrifs and trade, or is the UK economy self sufficient?

Either way, good luck.

b8

ignored

DO IT DO IT DO IT

>LEAVE 43%

>STAY 40%

>t. reddit shill

What are the odds they just rig it like Austria?

>UK leaves

followed shortly by 3 or 4 other economic powerhouses leaving

even the UK leaving is a massive knife in the budget, as soon as the non-third world starts leaving then the whole things is kaput

with the way they're portraying BREXIT voters as little-englanders/racist/ignorant, it's more likey that they will vote LEAVE if motivated at all.

The intent of voting and motivation is with the LEAVE campaign. STAY are apathetic and indifferent

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

Spread this shit goys. Most persuasive 6 minutes I've seen on Brexit.

Women aren't actually fucking us this time. All polls show women are as split as men, the big split is in age demographics.

>inb4 rigged vote like Austria
How mad would you guys be?

Plus those other countries don't really get a say anyway, since the world is capitalist. Not like the Swedish government is gonna tell Amir he isn't allowed to import beef from UK because world economics doesn't work like that.

Many people don't understand that countries don't have the control of resources, people do, they have become so short sighted that they think 'but muh car came from Germany cause EU', no it came from Volkswagen and they are not going to stop supplying Britain because we left the EU because that doesn't make any fucking sense

Back then anyway
Now even the SUN FUCKING NEWSPAPER has become right wing

If the UK leaves the EU won't be around for much longer.

The UK is the 5th largest economy in the world and an overwhelming net contributor to the EU. They haven't received more money than they gave in 30 years.

>even the UK leaving is a massive knife in the budget

They cannot be allowed to leave. Someone has to pay for all of the new arrivals.

If the UK taxpayers aren't funding their own enrichment, who will?!

>What are the odds they just rig it like Austria?
VERY HIGH

UK politics is financially run by neoconservatives and Israel through lobbying (bribery and blackmail) They have paid billion$$$ for the EU

Dispatches: Inside Britain's Israel Lobby 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=lby-BP5xVRI

not b8, tell me why you think we should leave.

We're the third biggest buyers of German goods in the world. Trade tariffs on German goods coming to Britain would literally crash their economy. We'll see how she feels the day after Brexit when the entire German manufacturing industry is camped in her office.

As soon as Obama's faggot ass is out of office.

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

>tariffs because brexit

you're retarded

One thing that really disgusts me about this whole thing is that 40% of the population are so passionate about wanting to stay in the EU that they go and vote to stay. The Jew World Order collaborators are not just stupid and uniformed, they're militantly stupid and uninformed and they're really passionate about it

>WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

YOU HAVE TO. IT IS THE ONLY WAY.

My point was tariffs won't happen.

>implying you cucked Brit's will disobey your foreign King, Obama.
Brexit was killed the moment Obama set foot on your land.
Get over it.

Deutschland.

>Friend is staunch EU supporter
>Other friend is on the fence
>Explain to her the blatant flaunting of regulations by other members, the huge cost to us and minimal returns
>Friend claims if we leave you would need a visa to visit spain
>Other friend instantly moves to stay

Fucking working class scum

>40%
And of that 40, how much are the muslims who want to reap the EU gibs?

The EU won't do shit. The German economy relies on exports, they won't and can't sabotage that.

disregard that, I'm retarded

godspeed bongland

What a beautifully neat picture. I'm adding it to my 'Aryans in wheat fields' folder.

Source on article? I'm curious on his opinion and what king nigger had to say

>wut

why the fuck is our president having any say in Europeans leaving or staying the EU

Our country is tearing itself apart and his focus is on the Brexit.

Jesus he is so fucking terrible

I would take up arms personally

The globalist-communist meme of multiculturalism is hard to stamp out, even in the face of overwhelming reality-based feedback.

The state funded schools and universities have done an excellent job of propagating this cancer.

But now with the internet, the tides are changing.

>man why you tryna take away the reparations from my brothas/sons?

The return of the Anglo-American Alliance. Europoors on Suicide Watch!!!

Related Vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

youtu.be/NCuePHDkuYI

Pipe bombs through MP's front doors

>inb4 I get mysteriously arrested for CP tomorrow

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dnj1zshmTE0

To be fair, Cameron begged him to come and interfere. I really don't think Obongo gives half a fuck, and it has the opposite effect on everyone I know because, surprise surprise, people don't like foreign leaders telling them how to vote.

Money that goes into the over 1000 EU members of parliament that make more than your prime minister.

kek, good use of money.

Bookies have it 3:1 in favor of staying.

What do they know that you guys don't?

Nah, not really. Nobody will leave until seeing what happens to the UK, if it leaves.

You can say that the UK sacrifices itself so that the rest of us can see what will happen in such an event.

It won't happen for the simple reason that Britain is a wellspring if disappointment and dreariness. It's who they are as a culture, as a people. Think something exciting is about to happen there? No, it's not. Scotland might leave? No, they won't. The UK might Brexit? No, just more rain and sadness pls.

>What do they know that you guys don't?

I don't know, but Ladbrokes has had my back for many years now. It's really down to meme magic at this point.

Nothing, it's a measure of how people are betting nothing else. I personally put money on remain. That way if we cuck ourselves, at least I have more money.

Didn't Spain say they'd dump the EU if bongland does?

I heard rich people put a ton of money into the stay side to distort the count.

Explain. Now.

Are you saying Brits would keep existing trade systems? Why would you say that?

I googled it and got this

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/6982560/Spain-warns-it-will-take-Gibraltar-the-very-next-day-if-Britain-votes-to-leave-EU.html

The second a single spanish solider steps onto British land, is the same second I get a ferry to dover and drive to madrid with a car full of explosives

I have explained 300 times to 'stay' campaigners why we should leave with sources, evidence and case studies relating to the 'Britain should join the Euro' debate, and they always retort with baseless assumptions or evidence less consequences 'muh lower standards of living'

Ferry from dover rather

It's the booze, sun and chads the slags want. Putting an extra barrier to their degenerate life styles will make them loathe it.

>Corbyn refuses to endorse Stay
>link says Corbyn unites against Brexit
K

Chances are we'll have a bilateral agreement which retains our access to the single market. This is because Germany's export economy depends on selling to us, and Germany can't just make a deal with us because of the EU. So Germany, who economically dominates the EU, is going to make sure the EU lets us into the trading bloc.

You are actually the one that is retarded
I don't even think you read his comment did you?

It's fear of the unknown, and the classic appeal to authority. I'd personally die on my feet than live on my knees, but I know most of my countrymen would have it the other way.

God I hate Scotland

He misread and apologised user, don't be so retarded.

Thanks, man. That was awesome.

he's refused to sign the docum,ent with all the other leaders and former leaders

he also said UK would be fine after BREXIT

read it

>scotland

might as well just vote scotland out of the UK real quick to get that brexit

"Don't you worry, lads. I'm going to personally take care of the right outcome, just as I did in Austria"

Scotland is the worst country on Earth, easily.

i find it funny the same arguments you used to keep scotland in the UK are being used to keep the UK in the EU, but i find it funnier that if you had allowed scotland to leave the UK you would have been able to leave the EU

>gun grabbing, white hating, muslim loving, freedom hating, drunken communists

Why do I still live in this shithole?

First Post, Best post. Everyone knows it's going to go down this way.

I couldn't care less if they leave, I just don't want to risk my wife's son's life going into Scotland in a few decades when they go full-commie

This

I swear if you guys leave and a few years down the road you get invaded by the EU army I'm gonna laugh.

Honestly you should stay.

'We don't all carry around assault rifles going to WalMart'

oh :(

>in a few decades when they go full-commie
They're quite literally confiscating guns and installing political commissars to oversee the raising of children right now. I think we're already at the point of actual communism. I give them 6 months before the SNP starts confiscating big houses "for the people"

> EU army

Who, the French?

>eu army
They're a NATO country

We can hope. The EU needs to burn to the ground

>EU Army...
u wot?
We'll be sure to back our dad

Laugh all you want, I'll be dying like a man for what I believe in.

The tree of liberty is very, very sick

Why didn't Hadrian just roll these cunts over.

>EU Army
>u wot