Feels Thread?

Feels Thread?
Feels Thread.

pussy cuts.
also OP show cuts n i'll bump your shitty thread

i don't cut cause i'm not a faggot

I live in a rural town, it's all woods and farmland. The tallest hill in town has been a farm since around 1690. It's behind my parents' woods. They own several acres of forest (with the neighbors all owning several acres as well) and this large hilltop field abuts the back of all of our land, with a stone wall separating it from the forest. I think it's about 25 acres cleared. The farm itself is long gone but a farmer still owns the land and comes and hays it once or twice a year.

My childhood was filled with adventures in the woods, and when we were old enough to explore all the way back to the field it was like a rite of passage. That old stone wall, laying there in the shadows, overgrown, covered in vines. It's hard to even see out into the field during summer because the brambles and vines are so thick at the edge. Old trees of cider apples grow feral in the thicket beyond the wall, too deep to even sample an apple. This is what made the field itself so great. It was hard to get to, and when you did, the world opened-up into what seemed like an endless green pasture with the biggest sky you could ever get to see in New England. The view from the top was amazing, especially for a kid. The slope down the opposite side would grow acres of milkweed in the fall and we'd spend the day out there having wars with milkweed pods, throwing them at each other until someone got the juice and their eye and cried.

I move a lot as an adult. In one city or another, around the US and overseas, but every few years I come back when I'm between things - jobs, moves, etc. I get back into camping and enjoying the woods before my family sells the property. I still walk out on nice days and follow the stonewall, fight through the prickers and walk around the field and enjoy the view from the top. Even as an adult I throw a few milkweed pods, despite the fact there's nobody there to thrown them at. I still love the vines, the sky, the forbidden apples.

Then one day, a tractor appeared in the field. So did a few large dump trucks. I took a walk out to snoop around the wall and take a look. The field has been marked-out with dozens of pink survey ribbons. The corner of the field near where the road passes was getting dug-up, and they were laying a large gravel driveway leading in from the street. For sure it's been sold and a cul-de-sac neighborhood is going in. Probably at least 10 shitty mcmansions full of yuppy perverts and immigrants and their kids could fit in there. Not only will it ruin the field, but then my woods would become someone else's back yard. The stonewall wouldn't stop them. It's horrible.

Sheesh..I bet the noodles tasted so good

>i don't cut

why the fuck would you post the OP image for a feels thread if you don't even empathise or relate to the image lmao

Well, Sup Forums, it’s happened. A gigantic McMansion. Apparently a member of a family worth billions in oil and convenience store money. Blew in from out of town and just took over. Bought almost 200 acres and closed it all. Trails are closed, my camp spot is under the watchful eye of their windows, installed cameras all around their property and disgusting signs threatening prosecution to trespassers. Their brat kids drive dirtbikes and ride-in lawnmowers around what used to be the local snowmobile trail, now all to their own to destroy. It’s all over for the rest of us.

oh man, that sucks

I used to 5 years ago when i was 15 and edgy. not posting scars tho.

damn i feel for you and mother nature

Somehow ended looking at jb and cheese pizza a couple of days ago, only to be hit by a massive existential crisis and reminded I'll never experience innocent friendship, love, smooth white pussy and later fuck like rabbits.

Still fapped tho, didn't feel as well, will stop fapping.