*saves dreampop*

*saves dreampop*

It's just shitty twee music. It's gross.

obv has shit tier music taste
he is a pioneer for sure

*listens to mac demarco once*

Best part of the work as a whole was just the music video. Even that wasn't good and the music was mediocre.

Mac really ruined the scene for these Indie kids that wanna get noticed.

>hey guys its the same kind of bland shit hipster music that has been popular for the past few years but this time an ugly spic

What do you mean this style is super popular for normie hipsters

Yeah but people always compare any new artist to Mac.

>ASSC

idk seems fresh to me man

Because they are obviously fans of mac, but that doesn't matter they get tons of views and minimal dislikes

The next Martin Newell?

yup

the worst thing in the world is jangle pop, monotone voices, and people who live in the city

I can't get over his terrible fucking voice.

That's not Molly....

you have a very optimistic worldview

Im fucking tired of this coastal yuppie shit. Im tired of tv shows set in gentrfied new york about millennials who totally have le problems because their parents wont give them even more money to not work.

Its like man, go live in middle america where people are living paycheck to paycheck and dying in some heroin snakepit

I need some god damn anger, not like "la la la la jingel jangel *millinal woop" garbage

>stop liking things I don't like!

Hey bud, I live in fucking nowhere Indiana, and I like dream pop just fine. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to listen to it. Go listen to your generic metal garbage if you want "anger"

I dont listen to it because im not a mediocre garbage person like you

yeah man! us rural cousin fuckers need MORE BOY/ROY PABLO AND WE WANT IT NOW

Yeah I too measure music's quality based on how well boomers in the middle of nowhere can identify with it

>live in dogfuck michigan
>hate on people who make happy music
>listen to kid rock instead

>Anti Social Social Club

not even hiding you're a mad flyover lol

How do we stop this menace of a trend

Randomly generated millennial bullshit

stop giving trust fund kids instruments

>saves

not while the radio dept is around kiddo.

but keep listening to your babbys first college band shiet