wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf
prev >>/76141161

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5snvGxoL8
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282222-former-bush-ag-trump-right-to-challenge-judges-fairness
youtube.com/watch?v=nK2RpQg-YWg
youtu.be/lFZW0rv9yLY?t=1h15m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

AWOOOOO

you are fast

They are shills. Have you ever noticed that the same anime posters post first in EVERY Trump general? They are shills that coordinate with OP. It's all a ruse.

FUCKING MAKE TIME GO FASTER ALREADY! I can't wait another 6 million days until the election! No amount of work or vidya could speed this up.

I always thought it's a bot made by some autist.

How is that shilling?

in case you didnt see OP

>>Trump on Judge Jeanine 6/4/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IB5snvGxoL8

Xtra Obnoxious Edition or Classy Classic?

>Super Tuesday was only 3 months ago

Its either a bot or a dedicated spammer doing it for hotpockets

Also some caps from the last couple of threads. Definitely made my night

I admit I shill for Trump, for free.
The first one is a bot.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282222-former-bush-ag-trump-right-to-challenge-judges-fairness

>Gonzales said Curiel is a member of La Raza Lawyers of San Diego, which Trump aides say is affiliated with a national group vociferously opposing Trump, National Council of La Raza (NCLR).
>Curiel has also appointed the Robbins Geller law firm to plaintiffs, he added, noting Geller is a donor to Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton.

It's not a Trump gen. if Awoos aren't the top posts.

Learn something

Life wont magically get better under Trump. You'll still have to do something with your spare time.

On behalf of Trump and his supporters I apologize for the violent acts that have been invited upon ourselves. I apologize for my intolerance and the hatred of tolerance. I apologize for the actions of many Trump supporters. I from this day forward renounce Trump and pledge to fight for the values of humanity.

Oy vey, i've always wondered how many Mexicans hate white people in Mexico. Are there a good amount of them?

Cause i know in America, there are a lot of hicks that hate ALL Mexicans.

STOP VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP

HE IS LITERALLY THE COMBINATION OF HITLER AND MUSSOLINI IF THEY DID THE DBZ FUSION DANCE

Ted "Homo Homicide" Cruz is a TrueConservatie™ who has pledged to eat, fuck and kill every last sodomite in America in order to stop the degenerates from stimulating their genitals in public.

Classic.
It's more comfy, yet still defining in it's own MAGA way.

I wish I was there to see the replies lol

Donald "The Chicken" Drumpf will get BTFO by based Bernie. They will see Shillary's collapse and put him forward.

Trump University is a fraud, a phony.

>RUMPS BIRTHDAY JUNE 14TH
>RUMPS BIRTHDAY
>RUMPS

Donald "Rump" BTFO

Why do so many of you hate Tiffany? She has Trump blood running through her veins, it's pure degeneracy to speak out against her.

This. I love awoo/trump hat edits but if it's the same 5 or so pics being spammed it gets annoying. I don't want to be "t. serious fag" but could you awoo posters contribute more to the thread discussions?

You're not even trying to bait when you bring up Bernie, man.

Like, he's DONE already.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>tfw the government is so corrupt and openly hostile to defending the rights of its citizens under Obingbong that Dubya's old lackeys look positively elder statesmen tier now
This was not the future I was promised

Press IF to pay respects

Well mexican women love white people to the point of praise, mexican men hate them because most are manlets, people of mayan heritage have an average height of 5'3.

Funny thing, mexicans love white mexican people but fear white americans and hate white europeans.

I continue to believe that Mr Moonman will not lynch my family.

Who cares? Accept the awoo

lel oops
whatchoo talkin bout, i love Tiffany, she's my trumpfu

>REMINDER TO KEEP POSTING CUTE ANIME GIRLS

SHILLS will tell you to stop, respond with AWOOs.

I believe that along with shilling, they are also required to save+archive threads and report back in their jobs. ANIME GIRLS serve as a possible annoyance or resource hog to them as they will have to sift through them.

They're shills for Hillary. It's been proven a million times.

FILTER ALL AWOO AND ANIME

Looney Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=nK2RpQg-YWg

Someone needs to edit this picture to say "PRES OBAMA: IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF"

Sounds good, I'll make sure to get one before hunting season starts.

mexicans are anti-white

if

It's baffling how triggered normies get at animu.

I actually fucking hate the awoos so bad but I know that complaining about them only slides the thread. it's the gayest fucking meme since reddit.

missed all of today lads
any news worth noting ??

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF only that were true, you'd have an actual case against him.

Get nervous Barryboy, Moonman Newt is quickly approaching that VP slot.

where is the video of the dindu tackling the white guy?

>tfw you're too busy playing Guilty Gear to make the new thread

Thank you for standing up against them. It takes courage.

Cassius Clay died.

Welcome to your future, America.

You'll have to be much more specific. There's thousands of those.

>being tackled by a 145 lb faggot Somali nigger

She sure got the ugly side of the stick, especially vs ivanka.

I dislike them, sad thing is that people think that we dislike the fact that they're anime pictures and disregard any complaint.

You can look up the post number in the pic, the thread itself should be up near the top

>an opinion
not an argument

>ywn be in a drinking contest with Hotaru, and find out she's actually very good.
Man I just made myself very sad.

Damn, I just now remembered that the choice doesn't even matter.
It's camo.
Nobody is going to see it anyway.

They're doing (((this))) now? Do they really think this makes Sup Forums mad?

That's because she was a BIG FAT MISTAKE

I'm just about all the way convinced that this goofy ass chink cartoon shit that gets incessantly posted is done by people who want the mainstream press to think that our support for Trump is based on our xenophobia, low intelligence, and love of idiotic gook horseshit.

I doubt most of you weeb faggots are old enough to vote, and I'm quite certain that those of you who are 'of age' won't be voting because it means you would have to leave your house.

You are not helping us. You are hurting us. Take your stupid cartoons and get the fuck out. You're embarrassing yourselves, which I'm sure you're used to. Mor importantly, you're embarrassing actual voting-age Trump supporters who get lumped in with you fucking geeks.

God I wish you all would die. I wish your mothers would die. I hope you have a pet that you love more than anything and it dies. I fucking hate you pussy weebshits so much. I swear to God himself, if I saw one if you in real life I wiuld put a bullet in your fucking head and throw you in a dumpster where you belong.

Twats.

>inb4 "not an argument" is not an argument.
Go on, make another claim.

It doesn't matter the shills have picked up on the fact that we are divided on Anime and they use it to be annoying

can anyone update me on the latest happenings?

thanks in advance, my African Americans!

everyone dies, nigga, even you

youtu.be/lFZW0rv9yLY?t=1h15m24s

i hate clinton so much

anyone have that awesome ififif from last night?

the one without the dancing trump. i would like the 10 hour version if possible.

Preach, user.

But that's a bit... harsh... At least they aren't shills or Berniebots?

Oh shit I am now #ComplacentforKasich

>we

Everyone hates anime. THE ANIME POSTERS ARE THE SHILLS.

Reminder that telling a person to kill themselves will get removed, and possibly get you banned. But spamming anime won't.

the anime guild demands an apology for your libel

Put Sheriff Clarke and Sheriff Joe in charge, they'll get shit sorted quick smart.

HOLY SHIT

HELLO POLICE I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A RAPE

Human: what are these parentheses around your name?
Jew: it shows that I'm a jew haha
Human: hmm, there's so many jews in the media... really makes you think
Jew: SHUT IT DOWN

>I will never be a 10/10 hot slut with huge perky tits

She looks like the son from family guy. The fat one.

We need to UNIFY. Ignore shills and spammers. Or even discussing this, because it ruins the threads.

Glad they are wearing their yellow stars willingly.

If Obongo really cared about his legacy he would help take down the Clintons while he still had secret service protection. Taking down the Clinton Crime Family is a much bigger victory than some healthcare law that will inevitably be changed or repealed anyway.

it's literally the classic endgame and win for a trolling effort. The old folks STILL have not learned to ignore this shit. Between this and the cuckservative meme being on national television, life has become too cringy.

They don't get the idea that the internet is forever and they have all irreversibly branded themselves.

The white whores in college don't get it, blacks, jews and hispanics don't get it...The only people that get it are the people who post user.....There is no cutting your hair and joining the real world

They don't understand that anyone can hire a PI for a hundred bucks to do a background check on anyone....

Kensey learned it the hard way when her channel went from thousands of people to a couple hundred because of a fucking picture

UNIFY AGAINST ANIME AND AWOO

we can't stop them and the only reason they do it is to sow division and to get responses like yours

shilling 101

the msm needs to realize that though there are many registered voters in these threads, there are also shills, bots, idiots, and children

that's just how Sup Forums is and no amount of argument will change that

for irrelevant children's cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA

Belongs in OP. Sheriff giving tips to rally goers.

Alex Jones just alluded with Roger Stone that Ivanka might be a Hillary plant as she's still hanging out with chelsea clinton frequently. It was a wait to find out next show type deal. Anyone got info on this?

>tfw you unironically miss the dubya years

REMINDER
anti-anime whiners are detractors
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

/Trump/ is for Trump talk, not pro/anti anime bullshit

COTTON CANDY
SWEET N LOW
LET ME SEE YOUR TOOTSIE ROLL

>Those neo-Nazis are using (((echoes))) to identify us Jews when they're talking amongst themselves. That's how they indicate Jewish meddling and influence. But we'll show them! We'll put (((echoes))) on ourselves for EVERYONE to see! Those Nazis will look so foolish! This could never backfire!

Seconded

This video. Does anyone have a link to it?

>tfw someone caps your post

Good eye, the Shills are getting desperate

The best way to derail a thread is to discuss it's material instead of contribute material.

Awoo is a cute meme originally from /jp/ which used to light up the thread and make it a bit homely. Some people have attacked it for being anime, and that has created an opening for it to be abused by shills to derail and split the threads.

Same thing with our "shilling", which originally started out as parody posts and playful trolling, it has now been taken over my legitimate paid shilling and the discussion of it instead of Trump activities.

>Ivanka worships her dad
>is an independent woman
>has friends
>SHE MUST BE A PLANT
yeah no

Cancer