ARGHHHH RICK LE MASK YOU SOMIN

>ARGHHHH RICK LE MASK YOU SOMIN

LEMME AXE YOU SUMTIN
What was it like raising my daughter?

Is this one of the most embarrassing shows in television history?

Probably Penny Dreadful. Season one was ass, two was burtty gud, season three was probably one of the worst seasons in television history.

I liked Dorian Gray though, even though he was pointless

i like this meme

When twd wasn't mainstream and was good until hipsters and normies ruin it

myasquasumin *rubs head*

>When twd wasn't mainstream
Wasn't it already one of the most watched shows on television during season 1?

it broke viewing records since the pilot, he's just talking out his ass

season 1 was really really bad. people dont like to admit it, but it actually wasn't that great. season 2 was worse and it's only been getting good from season 3 onwards.

bernthal wanted shane to be the first zombie to speak, and say "RIIIICK"

woulda been cool desu

no

why not

you saw how quickly he turned right?
it's not so crazy that he would still have some semblance of his former self

it would have been cool if they stuck with that weirdo season 1 "zombies have memories" nonsense, but they didn't, and the show is better for it.

Well, I think the idea was supposed to be that shane turned so quickly and was so full of rage/shock or whatever, that he vaguely remembered rick caused his death

>weirdo season 1 "zombies have memories" nonsense

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck was the point of that. Wasn't in the comic at all.

It got a lot of viewers, but to be fair it was like half of what it gets now. It wasn't until season 3 that it started to feel like everyone was watching it. All the attention it got at SDCC and NYCC that year felt like the power keg getting lit, people I knew who didn't watch the show started asking what all the hype was about and what the deal with the prison was.

the braindead showrunner of season 1 didn't care about the comics and wanted the show to explore stuff like zombies gaining intelligence and building their own communities

Friendly reminder that if you watch and enjoy this show, you are a philistine with a little baby bird brain

good thing actors aren't writers, bernthal should stick to mediocre performances (his specialty)

I have yet to finish the first episode. It started of good then turned into dumbass drama. I like drama, but this is a fucking zombie show, I want to see people surviving against zombies and not one another. This may as well be The Road: the series, but boring. Nothing really happens. They get new people, they move somewhere, they lose people, repeat.

I guess this is why zombie media usually sticks to movie format, there's only so much you can do with them before you have to have drama to keep things interested. Compared to Game of Thrones (which the show is also kinda shit) it ain't entertaining. Over the seasons shit changes and the plot thickens (save new Sarah Connor's plotline). Yeah, TWD is basically just Emilia Clarke's part in GOT, only more stupid and boring.

And I know I have pleb tastes, this show just sucks major dick.

yeah, you shouldn't have watched this show if you wanted to see zombies killed in cool ways. the zombies are more set dressing than anything else.

your description of it basically being the road: the series is pretty spot on. how you find it boring is a bit beyond me, but you haven't even watched past the first awful, awful season, so I guess I cant blame you.

Friendly reminder that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't watch and like the Walking Dead.

LEM ASS YOU SUMIN

*rubs head*

MUH NEW BRIT SPEEERS HAT LOOK GUD?

And yet people are always saying season 1 was the best

jesus

>if they stuck with that weirdo season 1 "zombies have memories" nonsense

I never understood that, because Rick clearly just saw the zombie little girl pick up her teddy bear and then he shoots her?

They weren't even thinking, they just wanted "le edgy shoot kid opening"

poor man's corey stoll

How'd it get down there? Isn't that whole area fenced off? Don't zombies usually travel in large hordes? Why would they think the water is still good after that zombie's been in it?

We all know it's a shit show, but it's hugely popular and continues to be successful.
We all know he's a lunatic choice for President, but he easily won the election.
Go figure.

RICK, M'GASK U SUMPN. YOU GOT SUM DEM BRAINZ?

he was a fat dude that fell months before the infection, he just died here nobody even cared about taking him out then he became a zombie

So why were the zombies faster, had semblances of their former selves, and used rocks as tools to break windows in S1 but that all vanished in the subsequent seasons?

>zombies gaining intelligence and building their own communities

>had semblances of their former selves
what is decay?

>used rocks and tools
Shit writers, that would've been way to overpowered nowadays

see:

the original idea was that zombies would slowly get smarter and smarter throughout the series until you were dealing with a completely different kind of zombie. when this was scrapped, the explanation of "the zombies decay in both physical and mental ways over time" was shoehorned in.

it's slightly reinforced in FTWD.

Holy shit I haven't seen this image in YEARS.

>*removes scalp*
>MAAAAAASK YOU SUMMMMONNN

Oh you mean like Romero, the guy who invented the "walker" style zombie, did a decade ago?

Romero has made exactly one good movie and one ok flick.

Agreed, Day of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead respectively.

I thought he gave a really believable performance in The Accountant where he played the military trained operator almost superhero little brother of an autistic even more military trained even more operator probably a little more superhero accountant. The dynamics did lend credibility to the situation though... So I guess the performance can't wholly rest on his shoulders.

But I liked how he said at the start "sometimes I just say shit" and then proceeded to talk absolute shit for the rest of the film.

Pure kino la

LEMME WATCH IT RICKY