I am a highly successful Pro DJ AMA no stupid amateurs

I am a highly successful Pro DJ AMA no stupid amateurs

if you were so successful you wouldn't be awake right now.

>I am a highly successful Pro DJ AMA no stupid amateurs
Fuck, this gets reposted a lot. Take some time off. Like a year. Post something new.

Do you d-d-d-d-drop the bass?

I second this.

From the information about this thread, it looks to be from the Andy sixx dude

>you wouldn't be awake right now.
point

No one successful wakes up this early noob.

Now how do i start my own DARKWAVE project and add syn sounds to my guitar bass and drums (also played by me) and make it sound good?

Are you a highly successful Pro DJ?

>highly successful Pro DJ
>posts an actual professional mixer

Is it true you started this career because you are ugly and can't dance?

I'm too busy makin paper and banging babes to sleep

Success doesn't happen as a result from sleeping.

Watching/quoting cartoons?
Looks like your life hasn't begun.

It does from browsing Sup Forums offcourse, I understand.. Good argument

Best controller for a dj who is somewhere just shy of intermediate skill level?
I started with virtual dj and a numark mixtrack pro 2 but I think I'm ready for am upgrade. I'm still on a budget tho.

deadmau5 or Rob Swire are the only ones who would do that

Which DAW do you mainly use for production? What is the set up for your studio? Has any here heard some of your tracks? Do you have a residency at any clubs?

**anyone

Remember when you were a stupid amatuer

He still is, dont worrie

Show your Songs if you compose, show your things that have done in past

Haha! No stupid amateurs, says a guy who describes himself as a DJ. 99% of DJ's have no knowledge of music theory. They just hit play other peoples music. What a fucking retarded thing to aspire to be. Create something original you worthless piece of shit.

Neve, API, or SSL?

>what are time zones?

Are you with BMI ASCAP or SESAC?

You do know that some of them compose music through computer software,and create their own style of electronic music? They may not be Beethoven,and know every thing about musical theory,but they at least know what notes and sounds work well together.

Also,spoiler alert: most people dont give a flying fuck about proper theory. If it sounds great,why bother getting super technical about it?

Can u dj me thanks

Would you buy me an 88 key midi controller for around $350? I want to get started but I'm a poorfag.

People like you are the reason popular music is such shit these days. Kill yourself

Id rather not.

Ill just sit around and wait for you to post a real argument,instead of suggesting i off myself.

Pro tip: Also try to lighten up :) You seem quite on edge friendo.

>"i downloaded audacity and made a remix of a filthy frank song guys, i-i'm a successful prof-f-fessional dj now, right?"
maybe try wearing a rodent mask and you'll get some gigs. it worked for deadmouse and that ratshit motherfucker defalt, so it stands to reason it would work for you too.

everyone is so mad lol

did anyone here enjoy my thread about sound design a few days ago?

I'm not mad I just want an answer to my question.Are you the guy from digital dj?

no i am not a dj i am a drum and bass producer who works with a dj, we are a duo.
sorry m8 i dont know shit about dj'ing but i can help with production questions

Ahh gotcha. I guess I got confused when your OP said you were a pro DJ, so I guess I though you were a pro DO. Lol

DJ*

i never said i was OP you faggot i asked if anyone enjoyed my thread >a few days ago

>Idiots

whats wrong with replying to this pasta
what else am i gunna do look at the 30 other threads dedicated to dicks lmao?

>whats wrong with replying to this pasta

each thread is occupied by different people u nigger dont u have some dicks to fap too?

I'm guessing your "music" is as bland and repetitive as your thread, OP.

>Sage

Why the fuck would you post a pic of a console if you're a DJ and not a producer/engineer?

>The problem with OP is also the problem with music
>No originality, boring, repetitive and predictable

>You ain't shit, OP.

all of this.
your shitposting reflects your shittaste and shitjob OP

Does it bother you that you can operate 20 times as many buttons and switches and leverages as a pilot but still get the salary of a trashman?

>Pro DJ
>Posts pic of a Mixing Console
>wat

>thinking DJ's or sound engineers actually use even a tenth of those controls

Let's see a DJ land a plane. Comparing being a DJ to being a pilot is stupid. Pilots went to college and trained for years for their occupation and DJ's sat in their basement pressing buttons to make sound. I can respect a good successful DJ because they at least put effort into what they do. But trash DJ's make jack shit compared to a pilot or any other job for that reason.

Why do you pretend to be an 'artist' with 'talent'?