Anyone freezes up his cum and plays with it or puts in his or gf food?

anyone freezes up his cum and plays with it or puts in his or gf food?

can we have some stories vids and pics?

Why would you have to freeze it for later to put on her food, do it right then right in front of her

freezing multiple loads

Been wanting to do this to my mom but difficult. Wouldn't mind a local bud to do this with. NJ/Nyc here. Kik: pmk1181.

do you want to revenge that she sneaked the last hotdog into her pussy before she gave it to you?

I used to work with a girl on a graveyard shift. She'd take a nap at some point during the night. I would jerk of into the coffee grounds in the filter basket and make the coffee just before giving her wake up call. She always said "Mmmm, good coffee". I don't think she ever found out.

Came in my Gf’s tea, then added honey and milk for camouflage

She handed me the cup after drinking the tea, and I’ve never been prouder. That’s the first time she swallowed my load.

u guys r fuckin gays

i came in a container for like 2 weeks and put back in freezer. made girl drink whole thing.

consistency gets fucked up from freezing.

such a dreamgirl

did she take it well?

>human cum
Nah but last time I drained my stallion I couldnt eat it all so I kept the other half in the freezer

what the fuck user

I drain his balls into an XL condom once or twice a month

That's a sexy cock

100.001% emotion

>he has never tasted horse cum
Top kek

Post more damn

i wish i could

how is it tho?

heard it just tastes like hay

Bre

everybody gone?

I'm not gone user.
It's just that the horse dicks was a bit of a mouthful for us city folks..

Where can I find horse cock vids?

I have a major cum fetish. I secretly sneak it into her coffee, her friends' coffee, coworkers, etc. If you chill it overnight, it doesn’t coagulate when it goes into coffee. Been doing this for seven years. Wife has had 4 or 5 loads a week. Probably a dozen of her friends as well. Her best friend who comes over pretty regularly for coffee us had probably 40 loads over the past five years. Another dozen women at work have had it in coffee too. With milk and some flavorings, can’t tell a thing.

Have any stories or pics or whatever? For some reason this interests me. Have you even gotten caught?