Sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up...

sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I was hitting my dog with my belt and I caught him on the paw with the buckle and now he's kinda walking funny and not putting any weight on it and I cant afford a vetenarian how do I fix his foot?

Just hit his other paws with the buckle to even it out

Your a fucking idiot. You shouldn't have to do more then hardly raise your voice and it should listen just fine. Your poor training needs to result in you being beat with a belt.

unironically Kill your self

Just kill urself op. U fucking faggot

this

Wrap it up maybe put some ice on it.
Don’t worry I’ve beat my dog with a belt disgraceful shit deserve it once and a while.
Good luck OP

Yeah, there's an easy fix to it, don't worry. Tie the belt in a loop around a door handle, the higher up on the door the better, thread put your head through the loop, tighten it, and then sit on the floor.

Shows how beta you are if your dog is Alpha enough to trigger you into REEEEing out.

Make up mildly offensive shit and phrase it as if you don't know it's offensive in order to trigger people on anonymous image boards so you can forget what a failure you are for a moment while you giggle at (You)s.

Oh wait.

kek

Put the fucker down, its only an animal

lmao

rofl

Easy, just drop him off at the shelter for free. You should not have a dog.

Moar?

>unironically thinking this isn’t just dark humor and taking it seriously

We’re reaching a level of newfag that transcends the term “newfag”

lol

Browsing Sup Forums posting video's of dogs getting boiled alive or whatever. I just feel sorry for you honestly. You will never experience life to the fullest without empathy.

how the hell else did he think the dog was going to be whilst being boiled alive?

most chinese stun the animal first

Haha fucking dogs are stupid

haha

I hate dogs

maximum kek acheived

me too. but i dont know if its really good not to drain the blood first and take out the guts.

anyone got this with sound