Lmao Israel looks like a 2nd world country. Literally eastern europe with a desert climate

lmao Israel looks like a 2nd world country. Literally eastern europe with a desert climate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EtSuF-9xMGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The funny thing is often Russian or Polish Jews will move to Israel for a while and then decide to return to slavland. Israel is THAT shitty to live in.

where did you find this picture of spain

It IS a second world country

Last time I checked, Israel wasn't a communist country.

Stop using obsolete definitions

true

Alot of Russian Jews who move to Israel, eventually move to America so than their kids don't have to serve in the army.

t. Russian Jew

>2nd world country still managed to make US it's little attack bitch

That's pretty gay desu. Why abandon your homeland just so your bitch ass offspring can avoid conscription?

reminder that second world is not an actual definition anymore and that you're either first world or third world

Nice cherry picking idiot.

What part of Jew did you miss?

Have children and then you can form stupid opinions like that one.

>second world

Excuse me sir, but

2. world=Soviet Union

No longer exist

Is that what they're doing with all my money?

Well clearly they're not all cowards considering how many patriotic Israelis have served in the IDF for generations.

>Jews are magical political geniuses that are controlling the entire world
>Their own country that they actually control 100% is a fucking shithole

Really activates my almonds.

t. buttblasted kike

Israel is NOT a shithole. They recieve billions of dollars in (((aid))) from the US every year. Both OFFICIAL and UNOFFICIAL. They have the most advanced technology shipped straight from the US military.

Any and all money they make from their GDP can go straight into infrastructure and institution development.

>Stop using obsolete definitions
stop using fake ones

this is true here, the russian jew diaspora is bigger than the jew diaspora in my city.

wonder why russian jews don't have loyalty to israel.

How long until the cunt becomes a Russian colony?

ITS NOT THAT ITS LIKE STEREOTYPICAL JEWS THEYRE ALLERGIC TO MILITARY SERVICE.

T. GUESS WHO

>Have children
Fuck off.

IMO its a third world country

>Even with billions of dollars in US subsidies, German reparations and donations from rich jews abroad Israel is still a turd world shithole

Really activates my neurons.

>israel
>homeland

>inb4 butthurt ashkenazi blames the mizrahim and the arabs for this

>an irrelevant colony managed to become a global superpower

>pic with containers with building site trash
>lol third world
hmmm

I wandered around Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on google street view and it actually looked nice.

Mizrahim and Arabs are the same thing

youtu.be/EtSuF-9xMGQ

>wonder why russian jews don't have loyalty to israel.
Russian jews never cared much for their jewish identity, most of them are a quarter-half or even just barely "legally" jewish. The reason they come to Israel is because Russia is an even worse shithole.
Ethnic Judaism is a retarded meme, which I cannot comprehend how it continues to exists in the 21st century.

>which I cannot comprehend how it continues to exists in the 21st century.

This guy is a greedy kike that manages to remain in office due to the brainwashing of the sheeple mizrahim and orthodox jews.
Mizrahim who are led to the slaughter in the name of meaningless, empty values, when in fact it's only to make more money for the big man. The same money the big man uses to give the orthodox jew scums, who do nothing for the country, in order to win their votes.

The Jews jewing the Jews. Someone should turn that into a sitcom IMHO.

This is too jew for the jew

What's wrong with orthodox Jews?

Most of them get a pass on military service and even having to work.
They get neetbux by default, and are an ever growing cult of satan worshipers. Basically they are being financed by the country to study jewish folklore all day.
There's lots of rape cases and children molestation going on inside their cult, and the only reason they are being financed is to win their votes, because they multiply like the roaches they are.