Why are Amerifats so butthurt about learning Spanish? Seriously...

Why are Amerifats so butthurt about learning Spanish? Seriously, I don't see what is so bad about learning another language. Stop being so stubborn and closed minded. Learn Spanish. It won't kill you.

I know Spanish, but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to speak it in my own country

>image.jpg
intothetrash.jpg

Your country?

Why are illegal immigrants so butthurt about learning English? Seriously, I don't see what is so bad about learning another language. Stop being so stubborn and closed minded. Learn English. It won't kill you.

I'm sure it's useful to be able to communicate with Mexicans and Spaniards for international commerce, but I shouldn't have to know how to conjugate verbs in Spanish to tell my plumber that the shitter's clogged again.

Fuck off OP
Vikings were the first in the Americas. """NATIVES""" just crossed the Alaska-Russia land bridge.

>Can't even post a cute latina
I speak Spanish and "muh illegal immigrants" is not a reason to learn it. Can't wait to taunt them in their own tongue when the deportation force drags them out of their homes and tosses them over the wall.

This. Why should I speak espanol to someone who wants to live in the US and can't even bother learning English?

Your country?

If they'd stopped the English, it'd still be theirs.

Your country?

me gusta comer tacos

Last time I checked the Spanish killed and conquered their fair share of Native Americans

So why is their colonial language better than mine?

Shouldn't we all be learning the thousands of different native languages?

/thread

Spanish=/=mexican

The dialect is different and so are some words as well as they speed it is spoken.

married to a mexican girl, teaches me Spanish while we fuck
>feelsgood.jpg

Yep. My country. Might makes right. :)

And I have no interest in learning spanish simply because its an ugly as fuck language. I'd learn french before spanish any day of the week.

Yes.

There are better languages to learn as a second one. Spanish is a waste of time.

>might makes right
then learn spanish faggot. The west is doomed and if you think trump is gonna win you're a delusional tard

It's required to take a semester in Texas

¿Jeb? Is that you?

Maybe I don't want to learn a bastardized version of an obscure provincial version of the vulgar version of high Latin when I could just continue studying Latin like a normal white person.

I'm Spanish (as in Iberian, not you dirty fucking halfbred mestizo savages) and I refuse to ever learn Spanish because it's shit and English is objectively better in all regards (partially because you spic shits make it a shit language for shit cunts and you bastardize literally half of it anyways).

I'd tell you to suck my dick but you probably would love that you faggot cuck bitchnigger.

The only spic talk I need to know is "more chips and salsa" and "you missed a spot".

That is a gross looking man

Why are Mexican nationals so worried about learning to speak English. Why you so butthurt?
If I lived in Mexico, I'd speak Spanish...

>I don't get why people wouldn't want to abstain from learning the language used by the people who are trying to take over their country
Hello France

The Hill's shills for rapin' Bill. Sage and every fucking field

I'm not learning a fucking dirt language.

Nah m8, but I am Aryan. 6'0, blue eyed, blonde, and am married to a Mexican girl from the Jalisco area.

el baino no travaho. I don't speak spanish but it has to be the easiest language I've ever encountered.

I hate the sound of it.

I'm all for anyone who cares to learn it solely for the purpose to taunt spics in a language they can understand, though.

Just, I sure as hell am not going to invest the time in that. I can trigger wetbacks just fine with English. And if not, all I have to do is say "la migra"

P.S.- Get the fuck out of my country beaners

P.P.S.- Everyone in la raza is gonna end up on a pike by the time I'm done.

keep hoping little faggot

primarymodel.com

>pay millions more yearly in government texts, signs, pamphlets, and mailings to be made in 2 languages
>pandering to illegals that need to go
>still no national language because spics will get mad
I took three semesters of Espanol in high school and I want the wall more than ever.

You got conquered, Injun.

me too. accents in english sound hot but damn, the language is ugly. dated a mexican chick and i just couldn't do it. all i know is swear words. switched to german and have learned 10x more in half the time.

Que chingados dijiste sobre el idioma español, putito?

no it isnt. a foreign language is required and spanish is the most common choice, but it could be litterally any language on offer.

I took Latin.

I never cared until college and I had the world's sexiest Spanish immigrant teacher ever. The Spanish accent is much more pleasant than ole' gross Mexican style so it made me want to learn it 100% more. That's the key though hot teachers.

It is simple had we enforced our immigration rules we would not be having to learn shit spanish.

I refuse to learn the language of an invading force.;

>manjaw.jpg

Literally the language of the poor. EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY THAT SPEAKS IT IS POOR.

Source on the image?

Shut the fuck up racist. Mexico owned this land first. We should all be required to learn Spanish. Not the other way around.

I have a pike with your head's name on it, spicnigger.

Kek, come at me white boi.

>476 ce + 1540
>speaking a guido language

You beige savages, come into the modern age.

>why don't you want to learn an objectively inferior language to English because the hordes of invaders speak it?

/thread

We'll line them up in a row, and make a spicket fence.

It's called being conquered. It happens all the time all over the world. America conquered this land so speak our language.

Why are Hispanics so butthurt about integrating and gaining citizenship

>Violence is good
American brainwashing education everybody.

PORQUE YOU NO POST ON SPICCHAN?

It's a disgusting language for disgusting people.

Why are Mexicans so butthurt about learning English? Double standard, cuckface.

We need to kick all of these fucking michaloan/aztec savage animals out.

And not let them back in at all.

Trump is not the answer, but a step towards it.