Dear Sup Forums

dear Sup Forums,

give me some advice please.

my gf is a solid 7-8, long hair, skinny sexy body, looks like 20, needs sex everyday, suck my dick like a Pro, loves to play vidya, cooks everything i want, clean my clothes and my condo, loyal af, never ask me for money, buys me food and stuff with her own money, loves me with all her heart…

only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

i want to dump her because i can not stand her jealousy anymore

what are your thoughts Sup Forums?

I honestly think the jealosuy is worth it OP, sounds like the perfect woman.

It's called talking to her about her issues and making sure you know that she knows you're loyal. If you break up with her over some thing as petty as jealously and don't talk to her about it, then you're just wasting your time and not even worth dating her tbh OP. Also you're gay for even thinking of dumping her

Just shows that she’s loyal is all. Don’t be a dumb cunt, keep her lad.

Same here except no vidya, she pays mortgage on my house she is perfect hang in there user jealousy from her should make you feel good. These girls are not that common the ones that love you more than you love them and will do anything for you marry that bitch

are you special?

Also it already sounds like you were gonna dump her anyway, maybe you're not the loyal one that she needs, have you tried to talk to her about her issues in the past with other relationships? Or have you done anything to make her jealous intentionally? Or have you tried to talk to her about why she's so jealous? Women are complex beings like men, don't brush off her jealousy all because "it's annoying" say something and don't let her go, if you do you'll be back here making another shitty thread about how you miss her so much with a picture of pepe crying. Don't be that user, be better than that, TALK TO HER YOU BITCH

You sir have found your One.

Marry her.

Wow, do you guys even function without your SO? I hate those always clingy couples, where one always has to report, it is like you openly abandoned all freedom and own personal development

Clearly a bait, OP is a fgt, doesn't have a GF.

Anyone thinking of dumping a partner like that is literally is a nigger and has autism. Just get your dick sucked, eat your sandwich, stop complaining about shit that doesn't matter.

Right now that we've cleared that up everyone, how about we solve this aids crisis, or even worse this pest problem we have called America.

I BELEEB DIS

Downside sounds like every GF ever , get over it

Don't believe the hype, I went down that same road for almost a year. It was fun but ultimately draining. Dump her ass, explain why.

I literally went from a crazy jealous girl that was easy 7-soft 8... to my current wife a hard 8 and cuckquean that enjoyed my honesty.

Men tend to trade up after relationships, that why women start with higher standards. Don't put up with shit, and don't lie. Be honest.

One last thing, women that are jealous, or easily get jealous are way more likely to cheat, it's their insecurity peaking through, and often times the reflection of their true feelings. She could be super loyal to you, while sucking dick on break. And then being mad at you thinking you're talking to a girl. All the while she doesn't consider taking a pole to her pie hole as cheatin'.

Anyways, words of wisdom. Even though you're probably another faggot ass fake OP.

A lot of virgins here telling you to ignore the jealousy

Give us an example OP. It kinda depends on how severe it is. I had a GF just like yours before, smoking hot, sex was off the hook, etc but she was so jealous we couldn't go out in public without her accusing me of looking at another woman even if I was just looking at the menu and she'd make a big scene. That shit gets old quick.

I had a girl that sounded exactly like this, turns out she was fuckin' a ton of dudes behind my back. She was a nigger tho.

Can you find someone better than her? You said she is a 7-8. You could be a 5

This. I mean if she is stab you while you're sleeping jealous, than she'll ruin your life anyway and you should leave, but if she's normal and reasonable, then just talk to her.

i dont go out with my gf anymore as well because she makes everywhere drama and i am bored of that

one example: she was dreaming i cheated on her, woke up and made a big drama show... i explained her for hours it was just a fucking dream and not real

Thats insanity man, bitches like that ruin your life. Eject while you still have you shit in order.

/thread

You need to show her that she is the only woman for you. Dude I'd personally say pop the question after a long talk telling her you won't want anyone else and that she is all you'll ever want and need and that her jealousy is not needed.

If pic is related then shut the fuck up & keep her.

Same Person. Simple lonely faggot.

stay with her bro

Better keep her while you can, also you will 110% regret and feel stupid later if you leave her . Sincerely - a guy who lost it all.

>Newfag not even in how to reply and poster count
At least you tried

Nigga are you that dense? If you saw a flock of dudes surrounding your gf you'd probably get hella mad too.

Guys, I fear the old doctrine has come into play; OP will always be a faggot.

also underage ban

nope.

picture will help with advices

Fake as fuck nigga

Might be worth to keep it going op

are you retarded? You wont find a better one.

this is waht you call "the one" and your a dumbass for getting caught up on one thing.. holy hell bo8 if this aint bait your fuckin retarded