youtube.com/watch?v=zDAYZU4A3w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ElR58ziaZPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FsVSZpoUdSU
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EzG4a9jTxGw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuiQLnZrXXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is that? Ive never heard of it

you have an internet history, app history, search history, and location history in thoise setting also.

yeah you can turn it off and delete the items, but look at just how much is being sweped up

holy fuck thank you so much for showing me this, I just deleted everything I've ever said to my phone, I didn't want it to fucking remember all that shit, fucking important numbers and whatnot

why would you buy a cellphone anyway?

family job life getting laid eventually
but holy shit Sup Forums was right, this thing even knows I went to the fayetteville trump rally

It only records this shit if you used the Google App

I always just Google search via Chrome. Can't believe you fags use a separate app just to open Chrome anyways, lmao.

Also use incognito mode whenever you feel the need to.

And lastly don't be some retard that uses YouTube with your real name, use another account.

I've never owned a cellphone, my home phone is 20 years old. carrying a cellphone is volunteering to carry a tracking device.

if you click the three dots upper right hand you can delete history and use "settings" to turn off history for good

you think that's fucked, google asks you to review places you've been to.

google "google timeline"

I don't even have android and it tracked me, even when I visited canukistan.

If you use proper opsec this isn't the worst thing, just use the google/facebook account for simple life stuff and have another way to connect for shit you wouldn't want them to know about, basically keep 2 online identities

kek

They know who you are and record everything you've done.

Trust me, they know exactly who you are.

>Not logging out of google before using the web search
>Not using incognito mode
fucking plebs

okay well what the fuck am I gonna do about it, use a windows phone or an iphone? I'm just one person out of 100's of millions. Let that sink in for a second, then take off your tinfoil hat.

i did that at first, then i realized google literally knows everything about everyone, so i stopped giving a shit

yeah and they have 100s of millions of people's data. They can sort through it all and find out anything they want about you.

They could ruin your life if they wanted.

that's what im sayin

these people almost deserved to get tracked for being so ignorant

u can't really do anything

youtube.com/watch?v=zDAYZU4A3w0

they probably use NSA servers too

If you don't sign out of FB their site bots will track your online movements, i.e. to every site you go to. Google does the same but your IP is attached to your searches; whereas with FB your name and info is attached.

Google also sells anything you type into google.com or Chrome to advertisers to sell you targeted ads. They can also look at apps and files you have on your Android phone, as well as the places you go and the things you do. Amazon and Ebay track everything you browse through cookies. Windows 10 literally logs every keypress. Any packets that come through your internet can be legally read by your ISP. If you're surprised by this maybe you should read a privacy policy once in a while. Chances are they won't be able to get you if you're only doing something mildly illegal like torrenting, but they know nonetheless.

>Location History

embrace the google infrastructure, they are the greatest

anytime you use Google search engine to browse webpages their servers record your IP address. you can't escape unless you get some secretware.

They just expect you to have shit like facebook constantly open, because so many people are addicted to the aspect of social media.

Is tracking people's internet activity illegal? Maybe, the laws are ambiguous. Turns out if you just so happen to be on our site (which is all the time, just logged in on one of your many tabs.

Then maybe we sell it to the government since its now our property too and we can do what we want with it.

>tfw you say ok google
>tfw it records you saying ok google
>tfw you realize your nexus 6p is literally recording everything you say when it is unlocked...

On an expanded note. Captcha is run by google and does more than just 'man power' its way through cataloging images (which is shady itself)

Chances are having that little reCAPTCHA box under my text window is enough for them to log every key press I make.

get a burner phone. that's what I do. when iPhone announced released in '08 I knew then and there it would go global. but practically no one in the consumer public was thinking about how much the Apple tech would rule our lives. all your calls and key searches are recorded by Apple, Google, FB, and the NSA. it's mostly for sales advertising but those old texts and site visits can come back to haunt you...

>2016
>having an internet history

Its like you don't even know where you are

So I take it some google execs watched the most recent episodes of Person of Interest.

Is Google going to send a message to the police about our suicide in our own voice while we're assassinated for figuring all this out?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ElR58ziaZPY
they have more power than NSA

to teach these things to talk i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=FsVSZpoUdSU

>blaming the tool for the user's fuckups
When you install the app you're prompted by a few messages asking you about your privacy and settings, which you can always modify.

It's like leaving your car on neutral without the handbrake on a hill and blaming Ford when it starts rolling downhill and crashes into something.

>when you log into your account (cause you always sign off when you leave google) and you have absolutely no history except for music videos

>Google records everything you have ever

And I was afraid all that shitposting over the years was for nothing.
>Somewhere there is a complete book of your shit posts!
>My life now has meaning!
>It's my life's duty to fill that book with the shittiest shit I can assemble!

>asking why jews record data to gain power
>being this naive

Why do you faggots have a Google account? Are you stupid?

>mfw society collapses and future generations find the records of all our shitposts, worshiping us as gods for the next 1,000 years.

Got one for my tablet where I browse leftist shit and cokking recipes.
This create a false persona that hide me better.
Not having anything would make me stand out more, which as a far right guy, I can't afford.

If the product is free, you're the real product.

Was this a shitpost?

No, but this is.

Lol well then they've recorded a lot of swear words, because that fucking garbage...

>yeah you can turn it off and delete the items

and google will obediently set the PRETEND_NO_SAVED_HISTORY flag so that next time it does not show your history.

>using a Smartphone with gapps in the first place

>all of my history is setting timers and alarms

lmao.

This, mine was turned off by default too.

Stop implying you go outside leaf. Everything is on fire out there anyways

>wtf why
Voice recognition optimisation.

Genetic algorithms like google uses require massive real datasets to optimise.

>scripted sanjeep
>a wild scripted lesbian appears

There's some incredible shitposts in Pompeii
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

>using google instead of !google
You deserve to get tracked lol

>Chances are having that little reCAPTCHA box under my text window is enough for them to log every key press I make
You are correct.
If a script if loaded from their server (like the google analytics scripts), then that means hypothetically they can load other scripts, which can do anything that Javascript can do, which possibly includes recording all of your keystrokes.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzG4a9jTxGw

Your great grandchildren will be able to enter your name on their phones and they will be able to view everything you've ever said on Sup Forums, every images you've ever viewed.

Everything is being databased and archived now, all it takes is a supercomputer + an algorithm to sort through and index those vast amount of data.

China already has the faster supercomputer.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuiQLnZrXXE

So we have the data, we have the supercomputer, the only thing that's missing is the algorithm, but who knows, maybe it already exists.

This man knows whats up.

Call me on my house phone if I am not home well I'm out doing something already and dont need to be bothered.

Sickens me to see grown men cling to their phones like some insecure women who need be in touch 24/7.

My car breaks down in the middle of no where and I'll fucking live off squirrel if I got to.

>don't use chrome
>don't use google outside of translate
>don't have a phone
Am I safe?