Americans will defend this faggotry

americans will defend this faggotry

that is what it means to be a free country.

The look of shame, and regret in the dad's eyes says all there needs to be said.

its fine for kids to play dress up but in america its men that dress up like this and I do not defend that faggotry

what is there to defend about this image you fucking retard?

found the libtard

wrong again retard

Keep crying liberal shit.

Can you defend this?

Gotta give it to him tho his sons a weirdly feminin

if you think there's nothing wrong with dressing boys as girls then you are literally the worst kind of liberal fag enabler

omfg no one cares you nigger

Look stop being so jealous
this is the future if you don't like it kill yourself

kids have the right to sex change if boys like cock and girls like pussy its fine we are teaching in pre school your kids about sex and there nothing any of you are going to do about it FACT!!

why are you dumbfucks making it political.

it's a genuine fucking question, what the fuck is wrong with the image?

it literally looks like any average picture of America, not a thing stands out. I see one of 2 things

1. that guys not related to her

or

2. it's not Halloween or any event

I assume it's her dad and I've seen people dressed as worse shit

oh its a dude, after I typed all that. there we fucking go, fucking thank you user. yeah now I see what's wrong in the image

Apparently people do care

>her

Fat cunt. You're so fat your microdick cant impregnate a woman. No wonder you dont care.

the cluse was kinda in the post where it said
>faggotry

As long as she puts out, I dont see a problem

A guy and his daughter on halloween? What am I supposed to be offended at?

read the whole thing you tard, I didnt know it was a guy until the other user said it was

faggottry could mean fucking anything. I thought he was getting at either the guys a pedo or its suicide squad faggottry

>implying you wouldn't fuck Corey Maison inside out

his brothers face kills me...
"nigga u gay"

I defend someones right to dress as the opposite sex.

I don't defend the idea that you can choose to be whichever sex that you want.

It's a boy?

what to defend. I'd show 'her' what a real girl goes thru, fuck 'her' so hard she doesn't walk for a week.

parents who do this should be imprisoned for child abuse

stay mad kid

They care so much they type on there computer WOW the power!!

funny you can let a school shooter go after 40 times he is brought to Fbi and sheriff attention they set him up with a ar15 he kills all your kids and you people applaud him on CNN when he says some thing about NRA lol he the one who let that kid kill all them school kids and you all 4got about LV shooter your so easy to control & kill its fun to watch but you keyboard warriors keep typing away

see, this means you're actually gay

I wouldn't. I'm not mentally ill like you, bitchfaggot.

Im a proud american, and i will never defend this faggotry

No. I'm actually horrified.

Im a proud American, and I will always defend this faggotry

Why do you feel so threatened, user. Your weakness is showing.

It's part of the fall of a civilization, degeneracy. Next comes a breakdown in societal order and, after a catastrophic event, a strong moralizing authoritarian force taking over.

it's a grill cosplaying.
what's wrong with that

congrats, your kid is a fucking faggot

>grill
read thread, it's boi

lets look at the world today shall we?
Catholic church is the biggest pedophile cult in the world they been raping kids for thousands of years --and what do you all do nothing! millions still go to Catholic church every day they love pedo pope

Hollywood fuck kids all the time just look at woody allen he rapes his daughter the red head and fucks the jap one then he marries here lol what do you guys do nothing

i could go on but your not worth it i just wanted to point out how week you all are

Check facts, it's a grill.

That's not a boy...

Dude. That kid has been sucking knobs. Someone call cps

>lots of people screw kids and it's always been that way
what's your point?

I don't think there's anything inappropriate going on in that household, how about you?

This is historically a marker in the fall of a civilization
No absolutes or social order.
Oversexualization.
Masuclinity is bad by definition.
Extreme progressivism.
False sense of entitlement and people demanding respect for whatever unfounded notion they hold.

I’m not personally offended by it, but...
It’s a dude.

According to FBI crime stats, at least in US, rabbi's are just as likely to molest a child as a priest. Safest religion is muslim but it is suggested that this is due to underreporting

This is a bait thread, don't reply to this bait thread

the fact its a dad and his son.

Not this American. This is a boy dressed as Harley. Poor dad.

I’m a proud American and I always defend your right to defend or not defend

why the fuck does she have a dick?!
I mean come on, its already suicide squad loli but then also a trap? This is pure autism. I bet that pic is from Deviant Art.

copy pasta bait
/thread

that's because it refers to OP's pic, ie the kid is a boy.

Psst.
Hey user, your new is showing.

wait what?!

Those are multiple layers of degeneracy. Sorry, I wasn't informed at all.

are you ok?

It's a girl.

you gotta teach how to whore young or they'll never truly enjoy it

this asshole isn't even american is he? It doesn't matter, i think it's gross to sexualize a child like this, but until he's breaking a law, he can do what he wants.

what am i looking at
i see cotton from scream
and what looks like a small child attempting to look like the jokers girlfriend

That is indeed some grade A faggotry.

As an American, I love faggotry. All Americans are huge faggots. It's part of our heritage. Thank you for helping me get in touch with my faggot nature. Americans everywhere salute you, and this amazing glimpse at our inner faggotry.

Giant American faggotface signing off. Gawd bless.

no one cares