Dude we must reason and bargain with our enemies, killing them is evil lmao

>dude we must reason and bargain with our enemies, killing them is evil lmao

Is this some new cuck breed of capeshit we're seeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Gem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's a creative and satisfying resolution to the threat. You honestly prefer the standard "punch the bad guy harder than he punches you" ending?

That's the essence of Capeshit since they're all liberal propaganda pieces.

You can't kill a god.

>Sup Forums shits on Marvel movies endlessly for all having the same giant battle where a city gets destroyed as their climax
>wait one tried something different and it was actually clever and worked well? Better call them liberal cucks for not sticking with the senseless violence

It's not creative, nor is it satisfying. Kill the bad guy. That's it. The "if you kill him, you're no better than he is!" type of ending has been done too much.

He didn't kill Dormammu because he can't die fucknut. He's an immortal extra dimensional entity.

What is it like to think in memes and have no real ideas of your own?

Actually liberal cucks hated of city destruction ever since DC's Man Of Steel was released.

So blame them for Marvel never having city destruction

I meant in general. In general, I want the villain to be killed, not just beat up and then slapped in iron or thrown in some sorta prison. I haven't even seen DS, and barely know anything about it, so I wasn't talking about that movie specifically.

Except you know full well it's never played that way at any point. Nobody even hints at anything approaching "you're no better than him".

>new
Yeah brand new, its only been around since the 1930s when capeshit was mostly marketed at kids. And then in the 1960s when it became law.

Then you're a retard for making a thread complaining about a problem which isn't present in a movie you haven't seen. Kill self now, OK?

You're right, he should have a fought several hundred generic henchmen while an immense object hurdled toward earth and saved everything in the end using a magical aritifact

This.
Strange is still new to magic stuff, I doubt he could've killed that modern art rendition of Thanos even if he wanted to.

I did not make the fucking thread. You god damn moron.
I was expressing an opinion in a thread I found.
It's now my opinion you should kill yourself.

Everything I said about your stupid opinion still applies

It's Marlel, what did you expect? With DC the heroes kill everyone that stands in their way, as it should be.

Lol superman killed one dude and cried like a bitch, and then they killed a monster, the avengers combined have killed like 20-30 people, not including all the goons they beat to death

feels Trump man

Mads and his followers got killed though. It's literally impossible for him to beat Dormammu by normal fighting methods.

No they didn't, they got sucked into the Dark Dimension and turned into Mindless Ones.

>implying he can even hurt 1 finger of Dormmamu

they've killed way more than that just via collateral damage. So has superman though

Oh i didn't realize the pointless deaths of regular civilians adds to the killcount

Well i guess you would be right then, seeing as the avengers are actually heroes and they save people

>kill the bad guy
Yeah man, a guy that only trained for a few months will be succesful in killing an interdimentional demon.

You're one of those fags who thinks that the avengers were responsible for all the damage their fights caused, which they weren't, and they may fuck some buildings up but they're saving countless lives

Superman has a 1v1 where he pretty much purposely destroys a city, instead of like, idk, fighting zod on the moon

Could you imagine how shit the James Bond movies would be if he didn't kill the villains horribly at the end of each film?

Let's assume that particular jell-o-faced god can't be killed.

My question is, so there's the greater universe, and supposedly multiple limitless different versions of our dimension. Does that mean there are multiple alternate Thanoses out there?

>I was expressing an opinion in a thread I found.
about a movie you havent seen and youre complaining about a problem that isnt present
fuck off

Yeh.
You know Zod would not stop at going back to Earth to destroy stuff while fighting Supes? Apart from that, Supes wasn't as skilled as he.

It has an inbred alien SJW as main actor.
That's already a massive red flag.
And you shouldn't be watching a fucking capeshit in the first place.

There was no other way to win. Dormamubigbadguydraculus was some big bad god of power thing. It was the most creative way to dealing with it and one of the only good parts of the movie.

The rest was so mediocre it hurt. So by the numbers.

The visuals are all that saved that movie and it was fucking amazing in 3D. Only movie in years since Avatar that was worth it.

Yeah, one way of seeing it: the comic version of Thanos is one dimension, while the movie version another.

Was I right?

>dude we must reason and bargain with our enemies
How the fuck was Strange supposed to beat Dormammu in a fight?

He blew up that one guy's soul and basically dammed that rouge sorcerer to hell. What more do you fucking want?

This movie wasted Mads so fucking hard, Jesus Christ.

>literally just a shitty henchman for a god that nobody will ever care about again for like 10 fucking movies if he does show up again and then nobody cares

So fucking true.

Can someone explain why Doorfaggo, an immortal extra dimensional entity got cucked by some dickweed that read some books for a few weeks?

Why didn't he just keep killing him until Strange snapped due to his meatbag limitations? Why didn't he just negate the magic with his own immense power instead of pretty much literally being cucked with a fucking time-chastity device.

literally the only thing i was thinking after seeing that garbage

Sup Forums get out.

Great movie, but have to wait until next year
of Thor 3 to see him and Hulk. Fuckers.

Also Dr. Strange part comedy, so no need to get all srs.

this

Heroes are cucks. They sacrifice themselves for others. They only kill if they have no other choice.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Gem