What does this image mean to you?

What does this image mean to you?

It is my bane.

EVERYTHING

Comfy

Makes me feel at home.

Everything, OP.

Everything.

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing WITH NO SURVIVORS

B A N E?

for real though, was the Digne-Les-Banes incident the event that brought Meme from simple idea to an actual entity that effects reality?

look at Trump for evidence

this happens whenever a meme gets enough use. see: trump, marblecake, pepe, etc. the power of meme magic

>Chicago Cubs winning the game with the wooden bat and white ball and squares on the ground and stuff
>Emperor Trump
>Brexit

Baneposting opened a portal. We don't know where that portal is and we don't know where it leads, but it's absolutely undeniable.

Nothing. I dont fall for Sup Forums memes.

>

It means this board is a shithole

Nothing.

I voted Hillary, shit, they gonna blow up my plane

reddit

Everything.

>that feel

5 gorgeous years

He didn't get to bring friends.

i memes a lot to me