These are the people beating up trumplets

>these are the people beating up trumplets

Explain yourselves cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Mexicans are the people beating us up. Those guys are just the guys who hide behind the Mexicans and niggers

If you hit back, they've won.

It's hard being on top, morally and technologically.

Looks like aids skrillex has cancer

Mexicans, whites, it's all the same. Trump supporters can't fight for shit

if they beat us, we win
Trudeau was right

Trump supporting is a religion of peace. Also their women/child level of strength doesn't actually hurt so you look better just taking it and you're not in any real danger.

If you make up retarded excuses does it make you feel better?

We're the men, they're the women.

You know who it works. We have to be tough enough to take it.

The difference being, anti-Trumps are there for a fight.

Most people don't know how to respond defensively because no one trains for it.

If you go looking for a fight, then it's easy to fight.

They aren't. They're the ones whining like dumbasses.
It's the black and mexican community beating people up.

The Democratic party employs thug blacks and hispanics as its Stasi. What else is new.

If we beat them up the media would spin it to make us look like we were EBIL RAYCIS NAZIS

I'm sure lots of our supporters concealed carry, but blowing the brains out of an OPPRESSED MINORITY attacking you wouldn't look very good, would it?

>we are biased against Mexicans
>hurr durr they hate us but it's not our fault
>implying you don't give them a lot to hate
Their consequences might be jail, but the consequences of your borderline racist and ignorant beliefs is a lifetime of neverending shit from people that you pisses off. When you generalize like an ass, you're creating an in group and an out group. How would you feel of you were in the out group? Figure it out from there. Enjoy your Trump rally, chump.

Right wing Americans don't know how to fight, I assume? I don't know.

In Britain, we have chavs who got into politics recently, and they're right wing.

Chavs and normies counter protest these liberal/Marxist nu male cucks, the cucks chimp out, the cucks get beaten.

>people say things that I think are mean
>therefore its justified that I need to act like a nigger

Why would you take a picture of yourself angrily looking into a camera while wearing a rainbow?

Lmao you delusional faggot. Trump supporters aren't fighting back because they don't know how to fight, all they know is be racist

Plain and simple

How much speed does he smoke

Being at a Trump rally doesn't look good in the first place. How the fuck don't you see it?

Bring all the violence you like, you're just making Trumpsters look good.

When even The Young Turkroaches think you're gross and wrong you know you fucked up.

nice bait

>The Mexicans are the people beating us up

Explain yourself cuck.

> Ok, let me ask my mom if I can go out to the Bernie rally.
> She said it's cool, and we can use her car

>people do things that I think are degenerate
>therefore its justified that I need to think like a nigger and treat them like shit
You're retarded.

Keep telling yourself that. Enjoy your Trump rallies, and good luck.

No, paid agitators hired by Shillary are the ones beating up Trump supporters.

That withered crone ACTUALLY BELIEVES that "violent Bernie fans" is a plausible story.

God, I can't wait for her to go to jail.

>Explain yourselves
>Gets explained
>Lmao you delusional faggot.

Excellent thread OP

>treat them like shit and think like a nigger
Wow what a complete unironic and totally not retarded statement with that events that are currently enfolding

Actually they're mostly illegal mexicans. Beaners can be pretty strong tbqh.

depends on where you're at. In my state of Montana most people are right wing and most of us grew up fighting for fun. Cucks and spics would not do shit here. In Cuckafornia they are outnumbered by illegal shitstains.

Well Meme'd my friend.

The left has really lost the PR war with this.

If they had taken their strategy from MLK's playbook, they would be a lot more sympathetic.

But they act like niggers instead, and get their pet minorities to be their attack dogs.

I'm waiting on someone getting killed at a Trump rally. Though I don't ever remember a Trump rally having a protest outside of it in places with lax gun laws.

Are you retarded? i LOVE when the news says the violence is trumps fault. I cant support a candidate with out being threatened or beaten because im on "the wrong side of history'"? get fucked
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy prison and don't drop the soap.

Well, you know what they say - reactionaries are paper tigers.

Jewish trick magic

More like they're the ones shouting from the sidelines while a swarm of dozens and dozens of Mexicans run down a lone guy.

>get in fights for fun

Why do you people act like violent apes?

While the average Berniefag is a lanky nu-male, their wife's lover's sons are pretty fit.

Yep. Let the left slowly lose public favor, and possibly persuade undecided voters to be sympathetic to trump supporters.

Such shitty excuses. The media has already painted Trump and his supporters as ebil racist nazi literally hitlers. Your shitty excuse holds no ground. They just didnt fight back and got their ass handed to them, fucking accept it

No need to explain just watch this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

Liberals play the victim to get their way

We fight they can play the victim
We let the chimp out then we can use their own game against them

Better to take it with your held high and win where it matters

White people can't fight. Even the Army is replacing white people.

>physically weak and politically correct
So basically a liberal?

This, trumpists going to a rally know they lose a job and get smeared if they defend themselves. Every white guy with a 9 to 5 pretends he's not comfortable talking politics at work until he tests the waters. Unless he's a PC liberal type or an asshole. A two party system is destroying the function of local government and made worse by the fact that the first party to split will loose an election or two.

Any ideology which supports Trump for president is a fucking stupid ideology in the first place. Go to a Trump rally and see what people think of your ignorant opinions, fuckboy. The outgroup i mentioned before, see the thing is, we are a lot bigger than you. We are tolerant and open minded peoplw, but when you try to enforce your own beliefs and freedoms over ours, even if passively - in true cuck fashion - by supporting big daddy trump and letting him do you, youre going to be met with resistence. Fuck you, this is what you asked for.

>unironic liberal mob mentality

Holy shit nigger what are you doing

stfu you tard...if you dont stand with trump you stand with the cucks

>grew up fighting for fun
Nobody thinks you're cool, faggot.

FUCK

give 'em enough rope to hang themselves

>Trump supporters can't fight for shit

neither can the liberals, that's why it's always a giant crowd of brown people vs a woman or like 1 skinny white guy

>The media has already painted Trump and his supporters as ebil racist nazi literally hitlers.
And so far they have yet to provide any evidence that that is true. If trump supporters behaved violently towards minority groups that would give actual substance their claims.

>any collective thinking is mob mentality
Okay there, guy. Life isn't black and white just because you lack the capacity for higher critical thinking.

You're the ones getting cucked though, user. Trump supporters are sheep. They think like sheep, they follow like sheep, and they act like sheep when they get attacked.

>Life isn't black and white
Ironic because you literally said
> We are tolerant and open minded people OR ELSE

You just described every political affiliation. Congrats.

We're hitting levels of projection that shouldn't even be possible

I wear my MAGA hat around and I teach karate and self defense seminars for a living. If I ever have to kick the fuck out of someone i'll let Sup Forums know.

You sound like the kinda nerd I would take that hat and spit in it right in front of ya you racist pussy

Karate my ass

You're thinking in the short term. If Trump supporters can steadfast a few punches and make Trump look good, retribution will be delivered on a scale much larger than a street scuffle.

Translation: Ya pussies

No, AIDS Skrillex isn't doing the violence. He's having spics do it for him.

Furthermore, these leftists only fight in mobs, much like niggers. Alone, they are weak and pathetic.

Trump supporters should FIGHT BACK people follow their movement because it is strong. After seeing people beat up by niggers they will be seriously discouraged.

Fuck with one bean and you get the whole burrito.

what a fag