HMM, MAKES YOU THINK, Sup Forums?

"Hey user, I really like you, but I don't fuck anti-semites. Maybe if you stopped browsing Sup Forums we could have a meaningful relationship..."

How do you reply Sup Forums? Remember that the Jewess is way out of your league, and that you're a fat stormfag. Would you really give up the chance to lose your virginity to a beautiful woman? Just for your silly and backwards beliefs?

what a thoughtful thread

Well, Sup Forums?

I've seen way better

She looks like a fucking raccoon

WHO DIS? MUH DICK!

wow this really made me think

I am now #WithHer

Damnit Australia, is it the drinking that drives you to shitpost?

The chick from malcom in the middle.

While she looks rather nice on that picture, she really shouldn't open her mouth.

Good god Australians are the best shitposters on the planet

Why can't canadians learn from you guys?

>but I don't fuck anti-semites
Good thing I'm going to rape you then

Wash your hair

I like slightly crooked teeth on girls.. I thinks it's nice.

>I thinks it's nice.
Totally.

"user!!!, COME KILL GOYIM WITH ME!! xD. What, are you too scared to fight for Israel???And I actually liked you... oops"

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is antisemitic
It's cute how lefties somehow forget that they're meant to be against stereotypes when they're talking to people they've framed as their opposition.

No, I'm always saying that Sup Forums needs to stop the antisemitism.

Don't acknowledge controlling cunts. They are fat with attention

"user, what's a shitposter????????Can you stop saying random internet terminology?? You're creeping me out..."

Enough people on this board are anti-semetic where it's safer to assume that they are than they aren't.

He never implied every single person on this board was anti-semetic. He just made a topic that was aimed at the people who are(aka most of you). I'll never understand how retards always say this shit like every time a person addresses a group, and they think it's relevant to say dumb shit like "Sup Forums isn't one person!"...no shit.

looks like a langolier

Maybe we establish a white nation state first and worry about your bullshit later.

That's a vocal minority fallacy. Most people here think it's a joke, a lot of the serious antisemitism comes from stormfront looking to recruit, plenty more people don't mind being "unfun" and telling people it's just alienating.

But sure, keep up the stereotypes.

>alt-right: the cringe post

"user, it's good that you like politics, but, it's written in the Torah that if I ask for sex, It's your duty to provide it to me! Do you really want to insult G-d? Get off Sup Forums and fuck me like a real Jew!!!''

Fuck of lil bitch. I'm not playing your pussy game.

sage

>do exactly what I say and let me control your life!

heh I've seen this trick b4 moshe, no one, let alone a woman, respects a man who turns his back on his ideals and who she can push around. *unsheathes katana* now prepare yourself, for I must cut you down.

>marry beautiful Jewess
>Papa Jew gives me cushy well paid job at his media/law/banking firm
>Can't get fired because my wage supports his little girl
>Half-Jew kids become high paying lawyers/bankers/movie directors
>mfw I'm a tame Goy and loving it

exactly
here are some other benefits
>Will do anything to please you
>Intelligent
>Will cook traditional Kosher Cusine 4 u
>Massive jew tits
>semen fetish
>Likely holocaust fetish

and more....

Isreali chicks are straight smoke shows. You faggots blaming everything on Jews get zero play. I'll fight and die for your right to say whatever the fuck you want but you guys have this Jew thing all twisted.

>Australoids flag

Anyway, this is what I have to say to her..

>Muslim here, Bangladeshi origin.
How would she react to that?

>Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London. It's where I live.

>Tower Hamlets is literally a fucking sharia zone

>We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working
How would she react to that!

>intelligent
It's like you want career womyn

Women need to either be in burkas or back in kitchens. Not in Hillary suits.

nope, by intelligent I meant socially intelligent, able to form coherent and elegant. sentences, etc. Intelligent enough to realize that starting a family would be the best decision for her.