The shills are really nervous

The shills are really nervous.
They must be in full force.
Stand strong Trumpeters!

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/191918/race-gender-biggest-differentiators-views-clinton-trump.aspx?g_source=POLITICS&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump will win
>anyone who disagrees is a shill

whoa hey guys

>if this thread was made a month prior he would've posted this

Excuses, excuses

Yeah you're right. he's doing marvelous with the minorities. he'll win key swing states. i have no idea what I'm talking about!

Source on pic?
Oh wait.... you don't have one.
Really makes you think.....

>muh minority vote maymay
Whites are still the majority you cuck. Romney could have won 70% of Hispanics and still would have lost.

Think again :)

gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/191918/race-gender-biggest-differentiators-views-clinton-trump.aspx?g_source=POLITICS&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

>whites are still the majority you meme

Whoa, 62% of the US is white! And only white men are voting for Trump! Really makes you think huh

>Romney could have won 70% of Hispanics and still would have lost

Yeah, if he some how managed to get that many Hispanic votes he would have won California, Nevada, New Mexico and Florida.

really makes you think huh

>he wont win the minorities!
>he can't win the swing states!
>l-look at these polls!
>t-they totally havent been proven wrong like when Trump closed a gap that I couldnt predict!

>gallup
B8 desu

>>t-they totally havent been proven wrong like when Trump closed a gap that I couldnt predict!

Source?

You're right. You'll only accept polls that have a clear conservative bias or polls that show Trump barely winning. I'm not surprised you don't like a independent research group.

Of course, you could show me those countless polls that show Trump winning with the minorities.

see
You retards keep shitposting about how Trump could never close the gap, yet he did

Keep scrambling out other polls that you picked out of your ass, its adorable to see you doing the same shit you complain how trumpfags act

>Gallup isn't a liberally biased website with A FUCKING LEAF as lead article writer
kys

You're not really helping your case user

>liberal biased

Where's your proof?

Neither are you

Good job switching the graphs to numbers now than before user, youre adapting

Look up the lead writers kikebook and twitter. He's a huge hipster faggot and a Hillary supporter.

>Neither are you

I'm still waiting for you to post the polls that show him winning with the minorities.

Who?

>shifting goalposts

Never talked about minorities dumdum, keep sperging out with "M-Muh polls" its totally not making you look ironic as hell

>he wont win the minorities!
Nope. You clearly seem to think so, so I'm asking for polls that show him winning with them.

>Trump isn't winning now = wont win later

Look it up. I'm not going to spoon-feed you.
Lazy ass shills, I swear.

Yeah, he won't win when he's doing historic lows with minorities.

RealClear also showed Kasich beating Clinton in the GE by a significant amount. We both know that wouldn't have happened.

The burden of proof is on you faggot

>b-b-but the polls are wrong because of x
More excuses dumdum

I wouldnt be surprised if you shitposted with that same exact graph in April, and claim that Trump is finished

these graphs have always been retarded

Yeah no shit, ask the retard whos sperging over them before GE

>i only like the polls that show trump winning and everything else is invalid

I'm still waiting on the polls that show Trump winning the minorities.

>t-t-those polls dont matter! L-Look at muh polls
>better keep shitfing goalposts and talk about minorities yet again

more excuses dumdum and its getting pretty boring and ironic with your posts

You said he'd win the minorities retard. I'm still waiting for you to show me how well he's doing with them.

>t-t-those polls dont matter! L-Look at muh polls!

Where did I say polls didn't matter? Are you fucking retarded?

>actively deciding to stay ignorant
Why am I not surprised.

>he says that while disregarding the fact he thinks Trump will win when he's losing all the battleground states and doesn't have the minority support, let alone any vote aside from white male

>muh minority suhport
Hers your 0.15$ chlomo

How the fuck is that depraved bitch getting so many votes?
are burgers really this dumb?

>once backed into a corner, they turn to memes as their only defense

Because Trump is so disliked they'd rather have her.

It is because of the New Memetic Warfare threads, they just hires multiple new teams of shills at the CIA to help clog this place up. We get more traffic than MSM, so yeah this place is slowly becoming the biggest bastion of freedom in the world

Use the catalog you bluepilled sheep, the front pages are nothing but jewish clickbait slide threads

You want real MAGA meme magic, enlightenment and to continue your journey on the Path Of Light Sup Forums?

USE THE CATALOG

> he says using the minority meme as actual data
Kek