Is this man Timothy Cunningham going to start the zombie apocalypse or did he know too much and got dissappeared?

Is this man Timothy Cunningham going to start the zombie apocalypse or did he know too much and got dissappeared?

Let’s just say he spiked the punch

He looks kind of like Dr Phil

None of us will survive the zombie apocalypse
Most of the retards on this site haven't even so much as made eye contact with a woman, let alone had to fight for their fat lives

>having to "fight" for your life
you're either a 12 yo school kid talking about getting into some shoving an pushing on the school playground or are one of those right wing faggots that don't realize how obvious their projectioning is when talking about "niggers"

>zombie apocalypse
Why would there be zombies

Zombies will freeze in place in the winter and fall apart and rot in the hot sun of summer. Wild animals will have a feast of them once they step out of the city. The first thing that gets eaten on the dead are the eyes. All zombies will be blind and wandering aimlessly about.

Obviously your parents haven't put "Child block" on your computer. Go get a PB&J sandwich and turn off your PlayStation you immature asshole.

getting eaten by wild animals will just make them prey on humans more readily, then you'll have zombies AND BEARS TRYING TO EAT YOU

Not all zombies are the living dead variety.

A zombie plage would last maybe a month between harsh elements, animals, living people, natural hazards, and fire as long as you could survive the other living for a month you would be fine

>Go get a PB&J
you take that back

The first movie got it right. Redneck will love having these moving human targets to shoot at.

>redneck
Hell imo any one with a gun would get a kick out of it.

the truth is far more complex and readily available provided you can make some assumptions about human behavior

"truth" - zombies...holy fuck.

Kek

NO NO NOOOOO .. his gf is pregnant, that's all. . Perfectly normal situation,, nothing to worry about.

It's autism like yours that makes this word so fucking exhausting.

If there ever was a zombie apocalypse it'd be something closer to 28 days later.

I think he's talking about the gangstalkers. He can't say it because of their autistic psychopathy.

Even that wouldnt last very long because (surprise!) eating raw meat, especially human meat is bad for you. All the infected would die very shortly.

He knew that the “new” flu shot caused the flu epidemic and I’m increased deaths, actually “culling”, he was gonna talk, he knew they were coming for him soon. He magically disappeared from his home. left his keys, wallet, phone and dog roaming around. His family says he’d never do that and suggests foul play.

>inb4 Ebola.

THIS

you're somewhat close

the best part is knowing how insignificant you truly are whilst you beat your chest pretending as if you were

Considering he reached out to his family and told his neighbors to delete his number he anticipated something would happen, but did he leave on his own accord, or just tried to get ahead of whatever happened to him?

i never liked how zombies / undead are portrayed as decaying actually dead people that just somehow magically keep going when it makes absolutely no sense

i like zombie scenarios better where it only shuts down the human conciousness, survival instinct and raises savageness
they'd just be people that have lost their mind, who can still appear to be dying from neglecting their needs, except maybe the most basic like eating and drinking, while they just go on a rampage of rape and murder until they drop dead

Uh...I think you might be forgetting a few people.

Military Members
Police
Anybody living in Detroit.

Whats that show called again? It was pretty good the part with the huge dudes in dresses with machineguns mounted to trucks had me ded

military and police voluntarily commit their lives to secure society and defend their people
they don't have to, they chose to
and a good nation doesn't create conditions under which their lifes are put into danger
>anybody living in detroit
that's america for you

Maybe the zombies don't eat their victims but rather just bite them for some reason or another. This infects others with the zombie virus. Maybe they eat whatever they can find. Also if all animals that were bitten too became infected with the zombie virus that made them want to bite any and everything that has a pulse.