Oops NRA, you've been had

Oops NRA, you've been had.

A REPUBLICAN President is going to unilaterally take away your guns. After all your warnings about Democratic Presidents, the irony is delicious.

You didn't see this coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/trump-puts-nra-on-defensive-with-stunning-gun-comments.html
nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/politics/trumps-military-parade-could-cost-30-million.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43239331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Permaban this fool someone pls

Top Kek

Build the wall
Grab the guns

God speed donald

Say bye bye to that unnecessary firearm.

But... but... can teachers still have guns?

Seriously NRA, you walked right into this one.

A lot of republicans would probably turn around and start sucking his dick for finally doing something about the guns. Revolutionary idea that could only come from a republican.

Trump has always been a clever Marxist. Scammed every right wing American with his trump-talk, then skip the courts and take dem guns. Next it's time to end capitalism.

sure kid
sucking his cock now?

so weak

so weak

this retarded

this you op?

Where's your god now?

Ignore this little bitch samefag in every thread spamming the same shit

All the Trumptards have left is, "hurr durr, sucking his cock now?"

It's hilarious to watch them project their cognitive dissonance.

stay mad kid

well thats what you are doing
stay mad bitch millennial

is his semen orange too buddy?

I'm a huge advocate of gun ownership. I have 5 firearms in my house and plenty of ammunition to go with it. That said, There should be some sort of rule that gives power to the people to say "This person I know is acting very strange and I know he has access to firearms. Let us legally remove the firearms from this person until we can get him figured out." I think somebodies family and friends should be the first line of defense to prevent gun crime.

really don't care to read your bullshit

When will you retards stop saying your usual replies and open your eyes to the truth, he's a lifelong Democrat.
He has backed Bill Clinton's, Kerry's and Obama's campaigns to the tune of many millions of dollars and has previously supported gun control.
You voted for the outsider, someone who isn't a professional politician, at least they worry about being re-elected, he doesn't know the rules of the game.
No bribe from the NRA is big enough for him, he is apparently quite wealthy.

sucking that orange cock now?
sucking putins cock too?

ban bump stocks,
raise age to 21 on semi autos
and harden background checks

is not confiscation of guns
as usual SHARE BLUE (previously known as correct the record) PROPAGANDA

funny how they like him all of a sudden.

I mean seriously they are just grasping at air per usual.

lots of same fagging

trying to drum up hate with fake news and misinformation as usual

>huuurrr dddddurrrrrrrr he dah putins cock sucka!
>lol late night tv so funny to say that huuurtururu

I actually feel bad for you people. You literally are blind to see how far gone you are.

See, I do wonder what kind of place America is that you feel the need to have 5 firearms in the house. Is being this nervous about being a victim of crime what you chaps call 'freedom'?

so you have only 1 tool in you garage house?
different tools are for different things the same with guns.

some tools may surve similar function but are better at other things...

also some cabilbers/ guns are not legal to hunt with, but have cheap ammo and are most cost effective to shoot for fun at the range etc

you have to be around them to understand

sucking that orange cock I see.
give a kiss to putin

this retarded
this projection

>STAY MAD KID

I feel the need because I can under a right guaranteed to me which can't be taken away unless the masses stand aside and let it be taken away. I will not be a sheep and let that happen willingly.

Having what I have in my house and on my person has not, and never will be, about feeling afraid or nervous of being a victim of crime. I conceal and open carry. If some punk wants my watch or breaks into my house, he will end up dead. No question.

The issue has, and always will be about protecting myself and others from the rise of a tyrannical government or a foreign entity, which is the entire point of the 2nd Amendment.

love how all this gun debate steams from the sheriff's department and FBI failures

45 calls to the kids house by the sheriff's department

2 calls to the FBI
1 by a family member in january mentions his intent to mass kill, and idolising isis , his mental issues, his guns, all they ever needed to act result, was never forwarded for investigation

not a gun issue
not a nra issue

WHY DID THEY LET THIS HAPPEN?

Well that seems even more depressing. I mean, is that something that lots of Americans literally fear or is it more of an abstract notion? I can't say I've ever been particularly concerned about either.

two other recent cases 1 report the police arrested the threat maker and confiscated their guns for public safety , one was two day before this school shooting

1 mere threat get action in other states
but in broward county their big on the promise program which incentives not charging/arresting people people cutting the crime rate that way and they get more money from the government

How close of a friend or family member would have to be shot for you to admit that guns are the common factor?

Not that I disagree, but there is always the "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" argument

and besides, how about this scenario
>Hey cops, user is acting strange
>Cops take anons guns
>Robs anons house

Gun control means don't miss

Mental illness is the common factor user.

Speaking of NRA
youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w

What the fuck were they thinking with this commercial?
>You've never met the real America, and you better pray you don't
What, or I will get shot? Better take their guns away.

There's much more to it than guns. But America isn't a society that can be trusted with them. Certainly not at the moment. Half of Britain are packing some kind of firearm but we generally only shoot pheasants.

>"Ban Guns."
>Trump chooses to ban guns
>"Haha, Trump's taking your guns, WE WARNED YOU!"
At this point you're acting like a child.

Even if we agree mental illness is a factor every single time, guns are *also* a factor, or it would be called mentally ill spoon massacre. That's the favourite substitute for these arguments, right? I haven't seen the "do toasters make toast" meme for a while, since clearly it dawned on you that indeed, people makes toast, they just use a toast making tool to make the process easier..

Off by two

I'm all for free speech. But the paid shills, the Andy Sixx shit log, the Niggers fucking White girls... it's time to get IP's, then hunt these people down, and kill them like they're ISIS.

stay retarded kid

stay retarded kid

So weak.

stay mad kid

So weak.

I'm sure they have a vast number of IP addresses they draw from
(((They))) don't have a choice, it's harder to control the narrative on an open platform like this. Unlike Youtube, where they just simply remove channels counter to the agenda. So it's just bombarded with endless shit threads that hide behind supposed ""trolling"". I'd say paid political astroturfing is here to stay unfortunately.

you can start with this guy

Good one

you take a nice picture kid

>Recognize that some thing or someone might threaten/ruin your life
>take preventative measures
>retards laugh and equate your forethought to fear.

I'll bet you think seatbelts are stupid.
I'll bet you don't believe in purchasing insurance.
I'll bet you agree with feminists when they talk about how the outfit they wear in public that exposes their bobs and vagene has nothing to do with their being targeted by rapists.
But...
I'll bet you would surrender your puckering boipuci to the government if they started a fear campaign about the environmental impact of shitting and called the food consumption/digestion process archaic and unnecessary for modern society.

What do they pay some shitskin like you per hour anyway?

stay mad kid

it more like user was in a mental hospital
and I think he shouldn't have guns now

The Don never does anything he says he'll do. I'm not too worried about muh guns.

Just curious, how much? I'm helping you bump your trash thread, the least you could do is answer.

I'm not in a mental hospital anymore, so I think I should have my guns back

stay mad kid

NDA?
stay mad kid for yes
stay mad bitch millennial for no

stay mad kid

He'll be coming for your bibles next.

I saw it coming. He wants to be a Judaized Zionist Hitler. Google how he wants a big military parade like they do in Russia and China.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/trump-puts-nra-on-defensive-with-stunning-gun-comments.html

"The NRA and GOP Are Stunned" - Fox News/Breitbart

With a Democratic Majority of both houses, this is perfect.

No Democrat has ever been this liberal on guns. I'll vote for Trump in 2020.

This could make the Russia thing go away...

What's interesting is that his fans still love him. They don't care.

They're offering their guns up to him.

Another useless waste of money, like a Mexican wall, and his security bill all thanks to taxpayers.

nytimes.com/2018/02/14/us/politics/trumps-military-parade-could-cost-30-million.html

>This could make the Russia thing go away...

this retarded

this retarded

stay mad

Sooo you know all the people in America and you are the judge aND jury that says they can't be trusted with guns?
Isn't the uk about 1/100th the landmass of the usa?

That nigger Ben Carson just spent $30k on dishes

>This could make the Russia thing go away...

stay mad kid

Blacks don't like that cocksucker. He's an Uncle Tom. Glad he got caught thinking they weren't going to nail his ass. That's what all Uncle Toms do. They never realize they can't just do corrupt shit and get away with it like whites do.

I don't care about Putin anymore

Take away Americans' guns and I'll be happy :)

I'm fine if Trump takes our guns. I trust him unlike other predisents

nigger ben and candy his wife are living like kangz.

he hasn't done anything yet. that negro does not work :O Trump needs to fire his black ass.

Actually, if you browse Sup Forums at all, we predicted this back in 2016 because he's always been a registered liberal Democrat up until not long before 2016. If you think this wasn't a ploy by the left to undermine a 2-sided political system, you'd be mistaken. He's been in cahoots with the left for most of his adult life and follows whoever will make him money, so check the records within the Clinton Foundation, that's if they haven't been deleted yet like so much else. I've been a repub all my life and I'm pretty centrist at that compared to everyone else, even I saw this coming. This whole thing is hilarious, still guns aren't going to go away no matter what he or the left does. A person doesn't need a bump stock to bump-fire just makes it a little easier, so banning them is a pointless sentiment too.

so weak

sure kid

I suspect you're right. Blacks are good people by and large. We should throw ole ben to the blacks and let them meet out justice.

You do know the numbers were revealed the other day and the NRA at most only bribes $11k annually? Thats chump change for lobbiests. Guess its the people who want the right to bare arms.

The left keeps saying Trump is a Nazi, but for some reason they think having a disarmed population woth Nazis in charge is a good idea.

Why does the left like gun control anyways? Methinks they want to do a massive redistribution of wealth and they are worried about middle class people going postal when their life savings is confiscated.

He is right tbh

I don't have to know every single person. No doubt lots of you can be trusted individually. And what's the size of the UK got to do with anything?

t. 14 year old

I also advocate we shit on due process and just start taking rights on people's say-so. It's the American way