What is your ideal gf

what is your ideal gf

Real, not a fucking cartoon

mix of both

A bf

ONE IS MORE LIELY TO HAPPEN user LETS BE REAL

None of these are real gf , face it op

kk

all women are cultured by society to be manipulative resource-snakes....they lack the neuron connections required for empathy, or concern for the well-being of their partner.

go gay

Virgin detected
No girl is both a dom and a sub. A vast majority are subs.
It defines everything they do. Do they let things happen to them? Or do they do things to others? Every action they take comes down to that distinction. There can’t be a cross of two.

Lazy Vampire GF... you can judge me, I dont give a fuck.

Check out this incel. Chads getting you down?

Vampire the sun is overrated anyway

If we assume qt vampire can make you a vampire you could basically get the benefits oni gf gives you

if no gimmie oni

Lazy Vamp GF all the way

Vamp is superior to oni. Oni & I would never work out, even if either were real.
*cries*

>People are only one way or the other
>There are no grey areas
Uh huh sure

yeah i know im taking bait here but let me support my argument real fast:

there are no existing hetero relationships where the partners are less than 30y/o in which both are self-supportive or even mutually symbiotic

I'll take the demon and train her to be my slut.

There are, however it heavily depends on the upbringing of both parties. You probably won't find something like this in a country like the US, however it is not as farfetched elsewhere.

>where the partners are less than 30y/o
Maybe that's simply a combination of hollywood implanted ideals about relationships & love being completely off the mark; and people not even knowing themselves well enough to know what they want/need from someone else, to build a good, lasting relationship.

You don't get any credit for detecting yourself you mong

I date a lazy vampire. Although you need to replace "submissive" with bitchy and entitled.

“Shadow spawn from beyond the stars gf”

vampire for the win