This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

How does this make you feel?

Ur mom gay?

Niiiiice.

Yeah.

What's your race, height and weight? Maybe you could help us with your photo.

Caucasian, 180 cm, 72 kg. Won't post my face here.

It must be bad. Knowing that some 14 smashed that pussy and cucked her husband, while you're 34 and she wouldn't even give you a peck on the cheek.

She is pretty hot.

bump

c'mon niggers.

How much have you tried to lose your virginity?

How advanced are your powers?

The usual stuff. Approaching girls at parties, in bars. Online dating / Tinder. Joining courses and clubs to find likeminded women.

A fireball is on your way.

If it isn't intentional (which I assume it isn't), then why do you think you haven't had sex yet? I know the virgin thing is a meme here but I'm legitimately curious. Personally, I'm not very successful career wise, and I don't have the best social skills either, but even I don't find it that hard to get laid at least every once in a while.

>then why do you think you haven't had sex yet?

Personality. I am awkward, stuck up, wooden and dull. Have no charisma, no eloquence, no wit.

>Personally, I'm not very successful career wise, and I don't have the best social skills either, but even I don't find it that hard to get laid at least every once in a while.

I am not successful career wise either. And I was unable to ever induce any attraction.

Cmon man. I'm 40, fat, bald, got gyno, a small dick and i just fucked a 18yo girl after finding out we have a few things in common.

How would you rate yourself looks wise? Also what are you standards like for women?

Pics or it didnt happen.

I know many fat and not conventionally attractive people who have great personalities. So I'm not that surprised.

Face 4/10. Body 6/10. I'm looking for average women. Overweight is a bit of a problem since I have a quite active lifestyle.

What's the closest you've got to losing it (the virginity, I mean)?

?

DELET THIS

Had a few first dates but nothing beyond that.

Any in particular that stood out?

No. They all just fizzled out.

What would you say to a fellow 21 year old virgin heading a similar way as yours? Anything you regret doing (or not doing)?

Get some hobbies, stay active, get drunk now and then. Most likely, you'll be fine.

bump

c'mon

keep putting yourself out there and realize rejection is just a normal part of it, or you'll be so utterly crippled by the thought of rejection that you may stop trying altogether, and one day you'll wake up a 34 year old virgin.

OP here. I've got rejected quite a few times in my life. It isn't that bad. Luckily, most women aren't bitches about it.

bump