Has Sup Forums ever tried eating off of their girlfriend?

Has Sup Forums ever tried eating off of their girlfriend?
Was it good?

Why dude? Just fuck her if you’re horny. Food is only erotic if you have an eating disorder.

/thread

wait, I know that ass, which country are you from?

>girlfriend

This

Keep being a useless waste of organs, weeb. You'll never find love, just drawings to fap to in your mother's basement.

Jesus H Christ, is that the girl Jimmy Fallon plays in his stupid EWWWW skits? Looks just like him.

Super cool dude. Can we be friends ?

wow you showed him.

fucking normie

I think you misheard that.

>Has Sup Forums ever tried eating off of their girlfriend?

Duno, but the japs are into it, and Sup Forums likes japs

Well, I prefer food to be separate from sex. Although, I once had a pretty entertaining night liking of Xuxu from my wife's body and drinking it from her belly button.
Fun times. Had hangover though.

Sweden

>having a wife
Enjoy your divorce.

t. 27yo never married and literally happy and rich

why are you here?

Wow that's weird. She looks exactly like one of my ex. Same ass, same skin, same hairs, same hands. But the weirdest is that she had the exact same bed sheets.

>Enjoy your divorce.
Do you want to have something to eat with all that salt?

I've only taken a couple candies from my girlfriends pussy while she seats on my face. It's ok I guess, actually a little messy and with certain risk of choking because I'm eating candy and sucking pussy at the sane time, but it turns her up so much that I ended up enjoying as well. Next time we will try eating the candy from her ass.

Make sure she drinks some laxative before you do it. Makes the experience thrice as better.

nice