Well Sup Forums I'm thinking of posting my gf here, really hot seeing other guys comment on her. Pic related is her

Well Sup Forums I'm thinking of posting my gf here, really hot seeing other guys comment on her. Pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

temporarily.exposed/
temporarily.exposed/female/overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post away

It's really hot hearing what other guys think of her, but I also dont want her pics spread and ruining her career, the struggle is real

She is on her way to becoming a doctor

I guess she's not that popular, it it because if her little tits? She is self conscious about them but I like them and it means they stay perky

Post nudes

Don’t stop

Like I said I am still struggling with that because I don't know if someone will recognize her or spread these and I obviously don't want that to happen, but it's also hot seeing what other guys think if her/would do to her

Kik me at sfamst I'll give you all the comments you want

I like your idea of small titts staying perky longer cause I share this thought.

Kik me at keifox if you wanna trade

>thinking of posting gf here
>pic related is her

Nigga fuck off with your contradictions

I don't have kik
Yeah she is super self conscious like I said but I think they are great for that

Haha you know what I mean though

I think you should post em, let us have a look at those perky titts

Like those little perkies. Let see them. Shes sexy

Just need to make sure they don't spread, she would kill me if she knew, she works out and keeps a nice tight body
The thrill of posting is great

Would bang the shit outta her in that lab coat tho

Any feet ??

wow, your girl look good. rocking body!

Give us more

Tight body. Bet shes a good fuck

she's hot in this photo not in the rest though, imo

I agree, I banged her in undergrad after she came back from a lab and make her put it on to roleplay, fun as fuck
Sorry not a foot guy but I will look
Yeah I am lucky she stays in shape
With these comments I kinda have to lol
She is and fortunately she's kinky as well
That's too bad you think that

I need to see that tight body naked

she is a feminist, gross

I just need to make sure I won't regret ot like I said but it is a fantastic body
How do you know that??

Would love to see her with less on. She got me hard

A 4 out of 10 if I'm being nice.

More nerdy pics

Second this

That's what I like to hear. It is hot knowing other guys desire her
That kinda hurts, not gonna lie, I think she's much higher and her personality/kinkiness/success pushes it up too
How's this??

But why is she still wearing clothes? And details on her kinkiness

I thought she wasn't wearing pants and got really excited

Getting turned on by what other men think of your wife/girlfriend is basically the demo version of being a cuck.

check these trips and dump

In this day and age, seems men aren’t men anymore, just a bunch of in the closet cucks

at least post some more bikini pics

Well because I guess I'm nervous of her pics being spread if I post nudes, I've seen what can happen
As far as kinkiness, she loves assplay. I dp her with a finger/dildo when we fuck amd sometimes she wears a butt plug around our apartment
Yeah sorry lol
I guess so but its different
Fair enough

Keep going OP, don't stop on us now.

Yep she def needs dicked good. Would love to fill her up

Just don't know if there's interest in her or not
Yeah she loves cum, prefers facials but is fine with creampies

Would love to give that cute face a good fuck. Keep it goin user.

just joined this thread and i think she's sexy as hell, love her lil tits and would love fucking this sexy girl

Yeah her being kinky makes her a lot hotter, especially since she's on her way to being a doctor
Love her little titties. One of the rare times she's wearing a bra here lol

It is great hearing what guys think of her, really should not be taking the risk but can't help myself

yeah those lil titties are hot, love them. she also has one of those face i'd love to cum all over and bet she looks good giving head, she makes me want her

Shes got me hard af. You know you wanna share those nudes of her sweet ass

>Catalog
There is interest for sure.

Do you have a pic of her taking a facial? That would give us more but not her totally nude.

This is true.

Her body type is my exact preference. I love smaller tits.

Man, I would love to see some more of her.

she's preety hot

do you have any lingerie pics of her?

i'm with there user my preference too

She gives pretty good head but always goes too fast since she would rather fuck
Ugh I do but the risk is huge
I do but not sure if I should share it lol, probably worse than nude
Yeah I actually love her tight body
Yes but again, the risk is large

There are only a few of us lurking this thread. You should give us a treat.

Post either a cumshot or a nude and then delete it a few minutes later. Win-win.

that tight fit body jeez, i'd love fucking her and playin with her great lil tits, and i'd love sucking on her nips

you sir are a fucking idiot.

post nudes plz

There's only a few people posting but I don't know how many are lurking. And once I post it it could be saved and reposted which I can't have so its a bit of a dilemma I guess. But it isn't the worst idea, just scared
Oh yeah she is a great little fucktoy, throw her around and her body can take some abuse
Why?

For those who wanted nerdy pics, her student council profile lol

I have posted mine plenty and noone doxed or anything, its not taht big a risk everyone has nudes these days even if someone recognises blame hackers.

looks fantastic.

mmm love the thought of throwing around and abusing her tight lil body, fuck she has me horny

I understand where you are coming from with the fear but I think the other poster is correct. These images get shared all the time.

y'all being trolled

This is moving so slowly no one will be around for the reveal

this thread again.
sage
sage

Op the pics here are not getting posted on facebook, go ahead!!

I guess I am just worried someone will recognize her and like I said she is a soon to be doctor so don't want that to fuck her life lol
She is a fun one to dominate
I know but you see lots of girla and there life is ruined cause people are dicks
How so?
Well I'm not in a race to expose my gf haha

i'd love to dominate this sexy lil thing, fabulous lil body to enjoy

because u have posted this ugly cunt here before u fucking faggot. reeeeee

Yes it is a blast
What's that supposed to mean? I know that haha
I've never exposed her

you can post her here : temporarily.exposed/

pls share some lingerie pics of her
you have also shared her in bikini, so it's not a big difference

stunningly fuckable face and great tits, would love hearing her moans as she's thrown around and fucked

and u wont post her nudes anyway so u r only looking for attention. fucking kys

Never been there but I will check it out
Yes but one is much more private and the lingerie pics I have aren't that close to bikini lol
She gets vocal and gets pretty loud when you fuck her hard, it is great, pmus she squeals in pleasure when you stick it in her ass haha
Sorry its a tough decision to fully expose my gf
And the reason everyone posts here is for attention

What a hot picture.

Ya just tryin to get off on other dudes comments without hooking them up.

mmm love the pic, she is hot, and love the sound of those moans, and i'd definitely wanna make her squeal on entering her nice ass, what a thought

God Damn is cover her tits in cum. Wish I could see more of them

Dude nothing will happen just keep her info to yourself. I posted my wife here, reddit, destroyable etc and had more than 1.5 mil views on imgur and nothing happened. Chill. Just keep identificators away.

Yep, dirty girl
See attached
Yes it is fantastic to fuck her
Here
I guess so but if someone recognizes her I'm fucked

I'll post this one cropped pic but that's it

I love that trimmed pussy.

Show some more bro.

Please post nudes, otherwise your just some neck beard who’s stalking some random Facebook girl you think is hot

Damn i knew she was looking good under there. Love her trim too. Would love to go to town tonguing her

temporarily.exposed/female/overview

post her there without download an enjot the thrill and comments

wtf is this? post a full frontal with face

god, that body is fantastic, love those lil tits and really nice pussy just makes me wish i could fuck her even more

dude people post gf's here by the minute, it's fine. i've done it personally. no one has ever doxed her either. only people that dox themselves are exposed in almost all cases. the risk (getting hit by lightening is more likely) is what makes it fun.

Also, she's sexy as fuck and i would destroy her pussy. Speaking of which, post her spread wide open with face please. love her!

what is her career?

oh yes, i'd tongue that ass and eat out her pussy, both look good to eat, then make her squeal and pound both, stunning body user, what a girl, horny af for her

not OP but see

she needs a role model ;D

Damn is love to have her sit on my face as I ate her out. Make her squeel and moan as I massage that clit with my tongue

Doctor
Yeah I love diving right in, never thought sharing could be this fun
I've never gotten a pic from her at work but I will try

Fantastic ass!

keep going pal

more nudes of the hot babe

your girl makes me horny af for her, and oh yeah i'd dive right in too, my favourite kinda body type and i'd love holding her hands back behind her head and pumping her hard

Youre a lucky guy with this chick. Perfect little fucking body

She grinds when she sits on your fave which is super hot
Yep it's really great
She loves to get completely overpowered and likes when you take complete control
Agreed super fortunate I found a good one

pls go on posting her goods