twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/739251562267168768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT

AN

AN

He completely lost.

He admitted to being a racist in his latest episode

NOT

Too long winded. Get to the point already Stefan.

He talks a LOT. He could be much more concise in his videos. It's he paid by the minute

Has more balls then all of us. He puts his face out there with his opinions and views while we hide behind anonymity.

ARGUMENT

Asking for opinions.....

Its really just bait for NOT AN ARGUMENT

Who /firewall/ here?

Can someone explain the "not an argument" meme? I watched his podcasts,and it's not like it comes up that often.

I like him a lot. He could be more concise as he tends to take a long time to make his point but I generally enjoy listening to him so I don't mind. He's a very good speaker.

TFW move from Stage 2 to Stage 3

He only had to say it once. It's short, simple, and an effective argument.

Last (pop) philosopher that's making sense, besides the university philosophers talking about logic of course, although, why aren't they teaching computer engineering instead?

His video on Aristotle is inspiring, if only he'd do one on Heidegger.

As his videos become more popular, people are beginning to leave ad hom comments on his videos calling him a 'cultist', 'racist', 'sexist', etc. So he just comments "not an argument" in response. Just go to the comment section on any of his videos.

untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Race Realist Based Philosopher

Red Pilling normies with G rated presentations on race IQ and crime

Is he red pilled?

never actually watched a whole video

im not wasting an hour listening to him ramble on just because he likes to listen to him talk. I'd rather read 2 pages and be done with it.

Hi, Bill. If I say the Holocaust didn't happen, will you lose all dignity and start threatening me with physical violence in an irrational rage again?

He is a kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Israel is just better, and I live in Palm Springs and have an airplane, so you can fuck off.

I don't watch much of his shit, it's boring as fuck. However, I do know that leftists shills spend a great deal of their time on here spamming: "HE'S LOST IT!"

This desu senpai

True, but that's what his channel is
There are other people filling in the role of being concise

An aging meme man.

>straight up says he only cares about white civilization
>ruthlessly pro Trump and pro-white
>calls out kike Zionists on their hypocrisy (yet hasn't gone full Stormfront so he can't be so easily discounted)
>wants a tiny ass government with no or absolute minimal taxes
>extremely logical, loves Aristotle to death
>former businessman in the tech sector so he's very knowledgable on things like tech and business
>charismatic and entertaining
>bold as fuck, no topic he won't cover
>does hours of call ins every single week, actively encourages people to challenge his views
>very pro-family

Stefan is fucking amazing and an inspiration.

People who share this clip of Stef saying his mom was born to Jews refuse to recognize how many normies he's red pilled about race, IQ, and crime

He was raised Christian and wants nothing to do with his mother for over a decade now. However, this video does explain the high verbal IQ

Not an argument.

I would not be a fascist today if it were not for this based race realist philosopher king

initially I was an anarcho capitalist too but then george zimmerman and all the SJWs dominating discourse made me realize we need to kill all the marxists

youtube.com/watch?v=PzgxdzMkL8c

BTFO
T
F
O

knows his arguments

not an argument

not an argument

Sup Forums has full blown redpilled him in his latest video, it's wonderful.

>Buy a plot of land to build a home on
>Some rich bastard buys up all the land surrounding your land, says you can't trespass on his land for any reason
What now AnCucks?

>Have ultimate freedom
>Neighboring country invades to seize power
>Recognize they are threatening my pursuit of happiness and a free lifestyle
>Band together with other countrymen to deal with threat
What else do you have Canada?

>Get BTFO because you have no army training whatsoever

Wouldn't the top scenario just devolve into a bunch of warlords in a constant struggle for power? That seems to be directly what it's implying, and that's exactly what happened in anarchic states like Somalia.

>Country where there is no government
>Everyone is looking for ways to make money
>No one would have the foresight to see war as an inevitability
>No one would sell their experience or training to people who wanted to fight
Not only that, you're missing the point that a military machine can only be defeated by lesser strength through guerrilla warfare. Traditional military training probably wouldn't even help.

Good food for thought, generally agree with the guy. I usually listen to him when I go for walks, so I actually don't mind his verbosity.

Somalia is run by niggers who control people with food.

What does Sup Forums think about based Redpill? is he billwhittled?

Hey molyneux
When are you posting a new video?

Literally the greatest philosopher of all time.

faggot

When are you gonna enter politics, based molymeme?

human society is fundamentally anarchosyndicalist, its just that the syndicates exist on such a large scale and with enough history that people believe they have inherent legitimacy

youtube.com/watch?v=_3yAulC10qI

The best part starts @ 34:35

Is he red pilled?

an organized military like that of nazi germany can defeat many other nations with more money and more soldiers. you think something like that could be stopped with a neighbourhood militia? nope.

a military needs to be large, well funded and constantly ready for war to be relevant at all. the only way to fund such a thing is called "government"

i dont understand this meme
it's not funny

That caught me off guard.

Is this the point where he snaps?

Will he finally convert to Fash?

Will his next book be some dope nationalist white power stuff?

I really hope he doesn't yet. He would just get scorned by normies and be run through the media trash gauntlet. Do the show/write more books for another decade or so while honing his rhetoric and debate skills so he can swoop in like Gandalf at the hour of our most dire need.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I don't think about him at all.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Not an argument

>>bald as fuck, toupe won't cover
fixed

Based as fuck

Stef shitposting against miscegenation today:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/739251562267168768

>very pro family
>encourages people to cut ties with their parents if they yelled at them when they were children

yeah, I think he's a legend.

Not true at all. All he did was basically make an argument that children have no great burden of debt to their parents, and if their parents are emotionally abusive well into their child's adulthood then that kid should go feel free to cut ties without burdening himself with guilt. That's it.

I really like him. Glad to see him becoming more and more redpilled.

I think he wants to fuck spongebob.

Without laws telling people what kind of military equipment they can and can't buy, the meta will change. US militias usually consist of between 50-200 people. Most of those people own over a dozen firearms as well as kevlar body armor and multiple different types of ammunition. These are the kinds of people who don't own missile launchers, mortars, explosives like C4, or anti-air equipment solely because it's against the law. These things wouldn't be terribly hard to get if these laws weren't in place as demand for them already exists among militias and many others so they would be more commonly produced.

Is China going to build a navy and send its entire army to the US to occupy farms, suburbs, and commercial areas? Are they going to blitzkrieg us and set up garrisons all over our oil fields and water facilities? I have friends who are better armed and trained than an average Chinese soldier, and they're millennials. If someone did manage to get an army with all the tanks, jets, and helicopters they had over to the US, do you really think they could even successfully land without being shattered on the spot? We would still have radars, and jets, and bombs, and the people currently employed as soldiers in the US armed forces would have a new, non-government job waiting for them that needed exactly the skills they had been developing for years. As a form of insurance, a stable and powerful defensive force is a free market solution to the problem of national defense.

Also, the Nazi's got fucked in Russia after Hitler decided that the invasion of Moscow needed to wait until after the winter, at which time a quarter of his army either froze, starved, or were taken prisoner by the pathetic Red Army. They got fucked by lack of logistical support, and they didn't need to cross a fucking ocean to get to their target like any invading force to the US would have to do to even attempt to invade the territory.

>not an argument

He really is losing his mind, isn't he

He is long winded and doesn't say anything that a non american school child couldn't figure out on their own, much less an (non-american) adult.

the nazis lost because an even bigger, more organized military entered the conflict unexpectedley. america.

a national military has cohesion and a single hierarchy, a anarchist nation with equal amounts of weapons would still be at a massive disadvantage. and who tf is going to spend HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars on weapons except a government? no company could make that economically viable.

an anarchist state cannot compete with the logistical ability to control spending and manpower for the purpose of war.

Why are Euros so buttmad at NA? Is it because you're poor and we're successful?

Based as of his latest video.

Good jokes. If an actual invasion came those farmer militia would flee like a bunch of pussies without central organisation.

He really makes me think

They have such a stick up their ass in 2016. I have no idea why but dude every Euro is so rude now, they have to take passive aggressive swipes at us every chance they get. I just wish we didn't have to hear from them and that the 1980's could return when I had to go on a vacation in France to get attitude from some baguette wearing beret wearing surrender monkey and I didn't have to hear it at home.

>the nazis lost because an even bigger, more organized military entered the conflict unexpectedley. america
lol hahahahahaa
of course not

they lost the war because they attacked the soviet union

lets say germany and USSR stayed in peace, US wouldnt any chance at defeating germany as germany defence would have been impenetrable

They're losing their continent. I would be irritable as fuck too.

the nazis could have defeated russia if they hadnt been still fighting britain which only stood because of america. fighting on two fronts is very hard.

if america or russia had been neutral, nevermind helpful, germany would have won

Hey fucboi, America had nukes at the end of the war. They were winning in the end no matter what happened.

(((Molyneux))) is getting better

Stef, please go to sleep. It's getting late.

What could he do to stop you, call the cops? Or keep a security detachment watching over your land? And ignore the fact that his reputation would suffer for it and nobody would want to do business with such an obvious asshole. The only rich men dumb enough to actually spend such vast resources on sadism are politicians.

TL;DR Shut up and pay for that wall.

he is the most based Canadian shitposter that ever lived
>shitposts irl
>has millions of people convinced
>will bring about the class and race war, and inevirable downfall of America, while safely living in Canada

Not to mention that war isn't just about who has better guns. Sometimes success in war calls for sacrifice, willing sending people to die as bait so that overall victory can be achieved. The concept of the "the few versus the many" can apply very strongly in warfare.

So the problem here with AnCap societies is that they are going to have a VERY hard time convincing people to do that promptly and on the fly. The top-down, hierarchical, totalitarian structure of typical national militaries is what allows them to do such things and move as a single coordinated entity. A country which basically has a 100% mercenary military, that bases its willingness to fight solely on how well they are being monetarily compensated, is going to see a lot of turncoats if a war has any sign of going bad.

Militias work great against their own governments because the latter is hamstrung by the fact that dropping bombs on rebels at home will damage itself, so an armed populace is useful for keeping the internal power of governments in check. However, militias are only marginally effective on their own against a foreign power that does not care about wiping the civilians out and plans to replace them with their own people anyway. They can supplement an organized national military on the defensive but not win a war all by themselves.

He kinda messes up the issue of free will. Most modern philosophers are compatibilists ("free will could still exist under determinism"), but Stefan rejects that entirely, apparently implying the universe needs some degree of randomness for free will to exist.

I called into his Sunday show and discussed it with him for about an hour. He got emotional and hung up on me.

>actual philosophy on his "philosophy" podcast

Free will is a topic he doesn't really give a shit about and he frequently abruptly hangs up on people who bring it up, even if he entertains them for a bit.

Why call in about free will? It has nothing to do with the other topics of the show.

I actually agree with him on that one, I'm even a theist (justified by the thought that determinism would render the existence experiment pointless). He probably hung up because he got annoyed and thought "not an argument" too many times.

Did he post the video to his channel? I'd love to give your views a fair go and an honest entertainment, it's entirely possible you did beat him in debate which would be precious.

That being said, me and Stefan seem to have similar views on most things. If I weren't a genuine Australian I'd give him a call, but I'm not too keen on overseas calls.

Gross misrepresentation of his position about cutting out abusive parents.

Because he's done a dozen videos on it and hasn't addressed the weaknesses of his argument. He gets weirdly touchy on the issue, and it clouds his judgment.

He's solid pretty much everywhere else though.

go to fucking bed stefan fug

Not true. The retreat from Russia was in response to the British invasion however the armor assault that was coming shortly would have stopped the invasion anyways.

i learn neat things when i listen to him. i know he's not knowledgeable on everything but he's making a good effort to be correct.
i didn't realize regression to the mean was a problem but it makes sense. say we import a rare 90 IQ somali and 10 70 IQ somalis. after 4 generations the IQ of all the somalis will still be 70. maybe the average IQ of a somali that gets accepted to america is 80, but thats really not any better than 70. its still functionally retarded for a civilization.