Are Indian women objectively the widest ranging in terms of beauty? Generic white girls tend to oscillate between 5-6...

Are Indian women objectively the widest ranging in terms of beauty? Generic white girls tend to oscillate between 5-6, Gingers can go from 4-8, Asians are almost never above a 7, The cutest latino's are still pretty ugly but their body pushes them to 8, But Indian women are either 1-2 or 9-10. It's impossible for me to explain or understand. It's almost like India is not a country, but a billion poo in the loos then some weird multiethnic cuties like this one, who look to be interbred with every human race. (She could be Spanish, Mexican, Greek, Italian).

Are some Indians just rape babies from hundreds of years of different colonial intermixing? Is this face the future of multiculturalism?

Pajeets, please chime in, why are your women incredibly hot or disgusting mountain trolls?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/indian_babes_shouts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're actually all 3s

*2s

And she's not even that exotic looking, I've seen Indian girls that have green eyes and fair skin and look Aryan or even Persian.

Indian women are trolls man. Stay the fuck away from them. You think white women are bad? Westernized Indian women are like demons incarnate. protip- don't eat her pussy, you'll thank me later

>9-10
>pictured

No.

Is that supposed to be a 9 or a 10?

Latinos are great in their prime but many age so quickly it's impossible to truly understand. As for everything else you said I have no issue.

Indian is a general term encompassing many phenotypes
Indo-Aryans, Dravidians etc.

>asians never above 7

again, proving that white guys can't tell a beautiful asian woman apart from a gross chinky looking westernized asian woman.

No I would say she is an 8. It was just a random thought that sprung into my mind and she appeared in some unrelated image search I was doing so I used her pictures for the thread.

Crank out 1.2billion of Austrians and youd likely say the same about their women

Plastic surgery bro. Natural Asian girls look nothing like that.

>or EVEN Persian
Persians are darker than Sup Forums makes them out to be. Still white, but most look like Sicilians. If you don't consider the darker Meds white, then neither are Persians.

if you told me this was a dude in a wig, I would not have a hard time beleafing.

Brown eyes/dark hair/tanned women are above standard white women. Honestly.

Asian women look like ayy lmaos and 90% of the "Asian" women yellow fever fags post on here have white admixture, a ton of makeup, and plastic surgery.

Hey Australia, I like the color of your ID. Goes well with your posts.

You're confusing plastic koreans with honorary aryan japanese women familia.

I agree with you OP. I think Indians suffer from the same thing Mexicans do though, a lot of them look smoking when they're young and turn into barrels when they're older.

Cute Indians are fucking CUTE though. Damn.

Could be because of the caste system. They have tiers of people that would only breed with their caste or people from a higher caste. That shits still in play today. The indians who cant poo in the loo are the untouchables, and the ones who have dual american citizenship and are doctors or work for billion dollar tech companies are the Brahmins and Kyshatriyas

Like this? :^)

A 10/10 girl is all a matter of opinion anyway. For me a 10/10 is a girl with shot blond hair, blue eyes and size C tits who weighs 120 lbs at 5'6 inches.

Others would disagree

can confirm

Sup Forums thinks to be white you literally have to be blue eyed and blonde, be 6'6 and be Arnold size

Indians is what happen after centuries of mixing races. Aryans with Dravidians then them with Arabs then them with whites.

Sicilians are horrible women, the kind that are proudly stupid falsely believing it makes them in anyway cute.

Nordic girls or a lonely death.

Well well, someone has good taste :^)

>Asian women look like ayy lmaos
Fuck I laughed more than I should have. Being to Japan and Taiwan, Asian girls do not look like their photos. without makeup, ayy lmaos

>Honorary aryan

>There it is.jpg

Caste system has prevented upper caste hindus from being contaminated by interracial marriages and inter breeding

No shit, rating attractiveness is an opinion? Hot damn, what a clever and useful person to tell us this. Please regale us with tales of how wet water is.

AYYY :^)

I'm going to judge women based on my own personal experience as an Australian that has never been anywhere except SEA and America. I'd like to visit Europe someday. Most of you all replying are just responding to pictures of women you see on the internet and not the ones in reality.

Asian girls have the highest mean average solely because the majority of them aren't overweight like and whites. But they have the lowest amount of 9s and 10s.

Whites imo have a lower mean average. A lot of them have potential to be attractive but our culture of fast food and feminism makes the vast majority of them fat. We do have the second highest percentage of 9s and 10s though.

Haven't met enough Hispanics and Niggers to make a judgement on them. Big callout to all the Americans here saying the average white girl is a 6-7. Bullshit, the majority of white women I met in America were overweight. Asians don't have as nice faces but the overwhelming majority have nice petite bodies.

A 10/10 girl is what you said in 2 dimensions

She is an example of Aryan Indian. She's 35.

I know right? Same thing for me, when I saw my first asian girl up close in profile it freaked me the fuck out because her face was just flat and her eyes were bugging out. She was so cute from front on, but every time I got to her left or right it gave me the heebs.

She's fat. I think Indian girls typically carry a little extra weight.

Gross.

>8

Again, no. Take two seconds to search good looking females, pictured is middling & things are already starting to bulge past skinny fat stage, on the way to becoming a lard.

MUH DIK

Whoops. Forgot to mention Indians. Most Indian women I've met are ugly. I've met very few tall light-skinned Indians in my life even though they're apparently all over Bollywood. The majority are short and black.

Literally a hapa

Yeah man, one night in Taiwan got this girl to come to my hotel and for some fucking reason went to the bathroom to take her makeup off. Then she came out and I was like AAAYYYYY LMAO. I mean I still fucked her, but the Asians are always pretty stereotype crushed my shit

you Sup Forumstards romanticize about things you have no knowledge about, and because you don't know much about it, you assume that it's a hidden gem or something and thereby great.

It's pretty normal for women to carry extra fat, do you want some crossfit manface lesbian? This is a solid 8 imo.

I agree O-pee

And she is an example of upper caste dravidian hindu girl.

A 10/10 girl is all a matter of opinion anyway. For me a 10/10 is a girl with long black (or dark brown) hair, brown eyes and size C tits who weighs 150 lbs at 5'7 inches.

Others would disagree

that woman is like a 4/10 at best op.

you're still proving my point, you can't tell a beautiful asian woman apart from a unattractive one.

except most poo's don't look like this, i would say 1% do.

>Fun Fact : OP's beautifool bollywood actress Shina's husband divorced her within 3 months of their marriage...what shit was she selling that her husband simply refused to buy?

I've got the biggest crush on this sexy dark skinned Indian girl. Huge eyes, the whites aren't all red and bloodshot like most Indians (all Indians are stoned).

White/Indian mixed poo's are toppest tier though

Serbian girls are master race.

are most indian girls hairy as fuck? i sit behind a few in lecture theatres occasionally, and they look like apes with ponytails sometimes

yellow fever faggot leaf, GET

Protip: Every photo uses makeup

are you telling me the average asian girl doesn't face a smashmyheadintoadoor flat face?

> protip- don't eat her pussy, you'll thank me later

Go on.

>not knowing ScarJo was always fucking ugly

>also a jew

I would say about 50-60% Indians look good in North Western states like Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttranchal, J&K and Uttar Pradesh (talking about indigenous people not the one's who migrated into them)
Most ugly people about (90-95%) are from Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh ans Orissa.
West Bengal has ugly men but top tier beautiful bengali women
Rajasthan and Gujrat has about 10% good looking people.
Only uupper caste Brahmins are sexy in south India
North East Indians looks like chinks.

Some are and some are not. Thank god they prefer shaving and waxing.

Sauce on girls name

>smashmyheadintoadoor flat face
Maybe Koreans/Chinese.
Not Japanese though.Maybe very FEW Japanese do, but pug face is mostly Koreans/Chinese.

that's probably because the average asian woman isn't attractive to me. Average women of any race isn't attractive to me. All I'm saying is that you can't seem to tell apart a beautiful asian woman from a unattractive one.

I have white fever actually.

Sonam Kapoor. She is the daughter of the guy who was the host of the millionaire game in Slum dog millionaire. She is famous for her sense of fashion.

Ate out an Indian girl in Jersey, and the pussy stank, it was like a combination of curry,poo, and skunk, and hairy as fuck I was eating hairs. It managed to kill my boner which has never happened before. Thought it was just her, but nope. Maybe I had bad luck.

Sonam Kapoor, bollywood actress

Why do southern Indians have negroid skin?

They're Caucasian still, right?

Don't make me get Korea bro on here

Here's a hint

1+1 bomb = war over

lack of horizontal facial sloping is a sign of higher average intelligence in humans, it's basically a sign of higher evolution.

She's a 5, in the range you said they usually weren't.

Thanks m8, honest question though why do Indians have such shit English accents?

Your pic would be an 8/10 here on this shitty inbred Angloid, rainy island.

why do americans have such shit Hindi accents?

now you know.

>They're Caucasian still, right?

Totally bro...

high test reportan

You're disgusting. How'd faecal matter, bacteria, and white blood cells taste?

They are Dravidians actually this is why they have negroid skin.

North Indians migrated to India from the Caucasus but the South Indians were there already.

Because Indians languages have a very different voice pattern than english, so when they try to speak English they are actually speaking them in their mother tongue's accent.

Shit though, the higher caste women are top tier. FUUGG

Pretty bad actually m8, would not do again, but I probably will

You can check this instagram if your want:

instagram.com/indian_babes_shouts/

> Higher caste are more inbred
Fixed

>....

This thread is pathetic. MODS PLEASE

What's happening to Sup Forums? Sad!

I want to creampie an indian/Persian girl so bad!!

How old is that photo?

WEW LAD
MUH DIK

haha, yeah, but only 2000 years of caste system couldn't have had that huge of an impact though.

this,
Sup Forums doesn't feel like /pol without poo in loo replies.

Typically I only go for whites and first world asians, and I'm pretty far right and nationalist.

Despite that, I have to admit some of the whitewashed americanized poo in loo girls are absolute fucking god tier solid 10s.

Long straight black beautiful hair, thick full lips, gorgeous eyes, dark caramel skin, thick hips. Amazing.

I wish I had better luck with Indian women, I always get the hairy ones

Actually though we marry in our own caste we like make sure that we don't inbreed.
We don't even marry a girl that shares her surname (gotra) with our maternal grand mother.

Would like to visit India one day, was thinking Mumbai

At my high school there were 3 girls, none related, all were half white and half indian, hot as fuck, and a 4th girl who was full indian who i also wanted to bone

we north indians have to avoid at least 5 gotras.
myself,
mother's,
maternal grandmother's,
paternal grandmothers,
and our neighbours who live opposite to our house [in rural areas, only. who fucking cares abut cities?].

thank fully, indian parents are opening up to inter-caste marriages.
i bet my kids won't even let me think of getting their marriage arranged.

Would trade my Mexican gf for a mixed Indian/White girl

That fucking sucks man. I bet you steer away from curry vag.

>mixed Indian/White girl
they are the best.
>Sunny Leone
Hnnng..

Hey poo in loos burger here you guys arent so bad, your gods are pretty fun in Smite.

Some of you stink though desu senpai.

yes, they range from fucking ugly to very fucking ugly

and everywhere in between

>>Sunny Leone

sunny leone is not mixed. pure punjabi degenracy