>waiter
>wait on birthday party
>sweet 16
>shes 16 hot but chubby
>get her snap
>starts snapping me
>obviously into it and wants the d
>wat do?

Again hypothetically should i hit bc shes 16 or pass since shes kind of fat?

Like how fat?

Could she pass off as thick, or is she just fat?

You're fucking gross for even wondering what to do. You delete her snap and find a bitch to fuck that's above the legal limit. Fucking pedo

You never know, he could be canadian.

The legal age is 16 up here, so it's all good if he is

You're a horrible liar.

kill yourself for saving pictures from a cuck thread

If she wants it and won't tell anyone, go for it. She's old enough to decide for herself if she wants the D. Even if the law infantilize her you shouldn't.

>have option to fuck a girl you find attractive
>might not do it because she has a trait that some other people find unattractive

Are you fucking retarded?

I thought pedo implied prepubescent?

Is anyone in this relationship a nigger? If so, kill yourself.

Yeah man exactly, where we live these girls her age dont want 18 yos and shit tey go to school with. Seriously they all want 20 and 30 yo men they want that grown man D cucks just need to accept that shit and stop protecting them

EH, slightly more than thicc but not fat tho. Could post a cropped pic of her but fraid ill get banned

Indeed. It should be ephebophilia I believe.

Tbh her mom saw me checking her out and us talking and basically supported it. She said her mom told her I was looking at her tits a ton and the mom was being super nice to me afterwards

I'd be fuckin' careful about that then. Because if you fuck the mom can still report you and you'd go away for rape... No, matter what the girl says. At least that's how it works in most places.

So now idk if it's worth it...

Cmon any other opinions?

all the motherfuckers in here giving legal advice. half the states have 16 as legal fuck limit lol

why did you exchange snaps if you need to ask this question? you already made your decision.

Ohhh hey i just checked this an 16 is legal in my state. Sorry im a tard you guys guess im fucking her then

Post pic

Story time? The fuck? That was hardly an intro, let alone a story. I didn't even have time to unbutton

0/10

when a girl wants to attach herself to your junk simply tell her let me help you.