Get in on some crypto madness. This coin is prelaunch, so mining it is easy and accessible...

Get in on some crypto madness. This coin is prelaunch, so mining it is easy and accessible. Get a little hoard of sheckles, then cash out on day one.

Use my code here to give us both a boost:
jsecoin com/o/?a=31726

When your logo consists of currencies people actually value

Do they still give free coins on signing up? I remember that was the case a month back or so

We both get free coins if you use my code.

The mining works by running JS in the user's browser. So, I guess technically it is running a script, yeah?

have already been doing it

jse coin doesn't exist, it's a trick to get you to the site to install malware for OP to use your machine to mine for bitcoin.
shill somewhere else cunt

Oh boy, paid shills

BIITTCOONNNEECCCCCC

"install" malware

"Malware is shorthand for malicious software. It is software developed by cyber attackers with the intention of gaining access or causing damage to a computer or network, often while the victim remains oblivious to the fact there's been a compromise. A common alternative description of malware is 'computer virus' -- although are big differences between these types malicious programs."

So, by definition, if a user downloads and installs an application which will turn the users PC into a mining slave, yes, they installed malware. What is the purpose of your post?

seems totally legit yeah?

Nothing is installed you silly goose. You sign up with a throwaway email, click the 'mine' button, and it runs a javascript miner in-browser.

Here is there whitepaper: jsecoin com/whitepaper.pdf

I can't deny being a soulless jew shiller, but no one is paying me for it. I'm just trying to bump my coin balance.

>you sign up with a throwaway email

Because when it comes to mining cryptocurrency, you have to provide some sort of an email address.

Do yourself a favor. If you cant figure out how to mine without using someone elses service like nicehash or bitconnect, you shouldnt be involved in the crypto market.

Hi OP.
If you don't mind I'll add my referral too and give your thread a bump while I'm at it
jsecoin com/o/?a=26121

It's a good starter for anyone who hasn't gotten in crypto yet or they just want to diversify their portfolio. Open an account and they automatically deposit coins in your account. Can even start mining straight away, I do it from my phone from their website. No app to download so it's real easy. As a new crypto it might bubble away, it might take off, it might set you up for a comfortable future. Who knows, but you'll be on board without having paid a penny. And with no further obligation. Good luck OP and anyone else who gets on board.

Good fucking god kill yourself please. You are worse than the bots on HITBTC.

>samefag

nice copy pasta from the last time you tried to shill this shit on /b

Not everyone wants to build a custom rig with overpriced videocards to run in a closet and blow out their electric bill.

> Two posts giving two distinct referral codes

moron. do you really think you can actually mine something profitable with a normal persons dell optiplex? You think some sort of web browser extension can make it possible for an average person to finally mine with the big boys? If that were the case, GPUs wouldnt be $600+ and everyone would install your shitty malware.

People have 2 options:

Day trade crypto after exchanging fiat, or buy hardware that can mine it.

What fucking idiot.

with exactly the same copy/pasta as last time

Anyone recommend a coin thats trading worth getting into? I've started looking at /biz/ but it's completely full of shills and manbabies who just scream at each other.
I like etherium, neo and monero but they're not going to make big gains anymore.
I want to buy a low value coin thats likely going to take off

Oh my god fucking give it up for christs sake

No, not really. But if I run it in the background while I work, and it builds up my wallet to a hundred or so coins, thats a nice little bonus. Buy some shit for the house, or go take a weekend vacation.

Not everyone has delusions of retiring at 30.

What coin exactly are you going to mine with a standard 3 year old PC purchased at best buy? 100 coins of what? That means nothing, I could have 100 cock coins, but if they are only worth $0.0000001, what the fuck are you even doing? I mine ETH with a single 1070 and get 0.05 ETH once every 15-20 days on average. Tell me a single coin you can mine a couple hundred of over the course of a few months to give you enough to take a weekend vacation.

Just buy TRON, SIA, XVG and DGB. Then come back in a years time and see you've made a great profit

I'm getting around .5 jse coin every day, when I remember to turn it on in the morning. And you're right, it is prelaunch and is currently without value, however during the investor round they were selling directly for $1/coin. So, if it debuts around that price, hooray. If not, it is costing me literally nothing except two minutes a day to log in and click a button. Not a big loss if it flops.

You keep thinking everyone involved in crypto is looking for golden rocket to fly them to the moon. Some of us are just in it for kicks and hoping to get a new toy out if it.

.05, I fat-fingered it. Still, I'm in no hurry.

If you haven't done so already go to settings and turn hash rate acceleration up to 9.

Please stop pretending to be some normal person here. We both know what you are doing and it is people like you that are ruining the crypto experience for people.

If you truly are just in it for kicks, you really need to do more research before trying to mine something, and actually look into mining something like ETH, ZEC, XMR, etc.

hoooooooly shit, I didn't know that was a thing.

I am a normal person? I'm trying to get referral bonuses, as stated. I've done some research and do have some ETH and XMR, actually.

Glad to help bro, you'll start mining a shitload more coins now. Yeah it's not very obvious, but makes a huge difference.

> In b4 some faggot screams samefag lol

>I didnt know that was a thing

either you really are a moron and you deserve to have your PC turned into a mining slave

or you really need to work on your scam attempts. It literally has a hash rate bar in the middle of the fucking screen. This is the last time im posting here to remind you of what a shitty person you are. Its time to let this thread die.

Are... Are you logged into your own JSE account while accusing me of scamming people via JSE Coin? You know you can do referrals too, right?

Yeah I keked at that too haha.
Also took me a while to realise that was there. But I just mine on my phone. Make between 0.1 and 0.75 a day depending on how much effort I put in.