____M___

____M___
...REALLY
THINK__O
____E__U
____S___

Everyone thinks they're the good guy

Do you really believe that rapists/burglars/murderers believe they are "good guys"?

Don't deal in absolutes, idiot. They know exactly what they are.

No they dont

>all rapists/burglars/murderers know exactly what they are.
Don't deal in absolutes, idiot.

why do you assume the white ones are the good guys?

you're a good guy

Poor lads, still holding on to the whole good guy, bad goy shtick.

You will learn, once you are over 25, the childish groups you and your friends made will fade in a haze of "remember back in the day".

You will only be as valuable as your direct output, no more "you're the future" balls, there's already a new generation being told that, they're the ones who you will be asking for spare change in time.

Government? Bunch of people basically using it as a stepping stone to attain connections and financial dividends.

Family? Your loving parents will pass, your siblings will distance themselves from you, your own lovers will leave for better security and larger payouts.

You will die, never having achieved anything you dreamed of.

But hey, at least you have a piece of metal that makes a loud noise.

Burgers.

How long have you been depressed? I think I can help you.

uh how about normal guys with no guns? is that so hard to grasp, that we simply take guns out of the picture all together?

>is that so hard to grasp, that we simply take guns out of the picture all together?

yes, because that isn't possible

Im a good guy and anyone else with intent to do harm to me is a bad guy, so I should be able to kill them

okay? then how is there no gun problem in the netherlands? does that country not exist in our universe?

>Leaf thinks that it's possible to round up all guns in the USA

>then how is there no gun problem in the netherlands?

because there wasn't 300,000+ guns in circulation already

Do you think these things just vanish from existence when you pass laws against them??

also please refer back to , syrup chugger

In a society with no guns, how is a weaker person going to effectively defend themself from a stronger person?
What is there to discourage a criminal from attacking someone who they know isn't carrying a concealed weapon that could end their life with the twitch of a finger?

You're right. A gun won't stop those things.

But it WILL stop a pack of niggers running out of the bushes on a dark street with a beat up .38special intending to rob (and maybe kill) me.

Maybe the gun gives me a chance to live more of that shitty life, because the alternative seems pointless.

It didn't take me long to spot the fallacy and fix it. You're welcome.

Read the thread Achmed

Truly entreats one to reconsider

the bongs didn't dissapoint

>bad guys without guns
That's real cute.

ok? you know during WW2 there were a *lot* more guns per person in europe than that, right? do you think they all magically disappeared? no, policy got rid of them.

alright? I get that you hate non white people, but how's that relevant?

You sound like my SJW psychology professor.
Even when I showed him an interview of BTK Killer admitting, he was evil he played dumb.

For you

not an argument

staying true to form I see

top scenario: all 6 people could die easily
bottom scenario: 3 people die, maximum

sounds like a good reason to ban guns senpai

America doesnt have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem you dingus

>bottom scenario: 3 people die, maximum
until those bad guys break into somebodys house and kill them too

ok so we should take the guns from them, right?

>I should be able to choose so that other people will not be able to defend themselves

Everyone knows thugs don't kill other thugs.

You're right, it isn't possible. You know why? Because there are so many guns in circulation, because rates of LEGAL ownership are so high. More guns in circulation leads to more criminals acquiring guns which leads to calls for people to arm themselves which again makes it easier for criminals to get hold of one

It's a positive feedback loop

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

No, the syrup has gone to youre head if you think that any policy short of an orwellian state will be able to keep criminals from getting guns

>Canada and Australia having higher violent crime rates than the US.

There isn't a criminologist in the world who would take that seriously.

I posted my information.
Where's yours?