Will this lead to Felicia getting more roles?

will this lead to Felicia getting more roles?

No just more filled holes

Maybe some more rolls instead

>this
wat

>will this lead to Felicia getting more roles?
what as? fourth camel from the left?

New MST3K. Jonah Ray is the human subject, Felicia Day is the head Mad, and Patton Oswalt is the sidekick Mad.

Literally wouldn't even know who she or Amy Schumer are if you cucks didn't keep spamming this shit day after day.

>Not knowing Joe Camel
He's an American icon you ignorant fuck, show some respect

She hasn't tweeted anything in 24 hours lel

No because she's not funny.

Gosh, I sure hope so. She's so pretty.

> he stalks her twitter

you sad little fuck

>Adam Savage will be providing some of the special effects
nice

No

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Mike wants nothing to do with it, proving once and for all that Mike > Joel.

jesus christ why are you so mad

>he asked nearly an hour later

What does time have to do with anything? An hour later is when I decided to check the thread. It has absolutely no bearing on the user's emotional state when they made the post. My response time does not retroactively change the post.

Sounds like you have a case of the retard

I don't see you offering any insights worth any salt.

Not either of those people, and I'm not mad I'm honestly hopeful, but I think the reason people are upset is the same thing with why they were upset about the Ghostbusters thing. It's taking something that was perfect the way it was and putting it into this soft reboot category that only some of the original people are on board with and shoehorning in a bunch of unnecessary diversity at the cost of the comedy. Plus you know they're going to alienate the original audience with le evil white male bullshit. For the vast majority of people who originally watched the show it's like they're shitting on the memory of something that holds a special place in their hearts. You don't want anyone fucking your kindly old grandpa's corpse, and that's what this feels like. Especially when you already have a serviceable stepgrandpa in Rifftrax.

Honestly if you aren't either of the posters you have no right assuming why they would be mad it just makes you look stupid

>Get an honest answer
>STOP ASSUMING AND MANSPLAINING OPPRESSOR!

There. That's why I'm mad. Stick a rusty knife in your own throat you dumb cunt.

- That's not what soft reboot means.
- It's a direct continuation, the new Mads are the offspring of Clay and Frank
- What forced diversity? A woman Mad? We had that already, that's nothing new and also nothing to complain about.

You shouldn't have said that

But there was nothing of the sort in the thread to react to in such a way that you did here

Except it wasn't an honest answer because I asked a specific person and wanted their specific insight, not some random person who thinks he knows anything. Next time don't even reply and save what little dignity you have

lelokay

>That's not what soft reboot means

Um, yeah it is.

>It's a direct continuation, the new Mads are the offspring of Clay and Frank

Okay?

>What forced diversity

Black Servo, Felicia Day isn't a woman, she's a womyn, Patton Oswalt is literally the poster child for far left scumbags now (go read his twitter).

I can see now that Tumblr has infested these threads and I should have done what I planned on doing in the first place and ignoring this horseshit even exists. But hey, enjoy your subpar shit, I'm sure it'll be just as good as Ghostbusters 2016 was.

>Except it wasn't an honest answer

Yes it was. Why do you people not know what the words you use mean? Anyway, I'm out. S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's.

>Anyway, I'm out.

Why do defeated people always say this? It's more pathetic than them just not posting anymore

God that's a fuckable face (on the right)

No. She's a shitty "professional geek" actor like Wil Wheton with a vagina.

I heard they were cancelling after Trump won. Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day don't want to do it anymore.

Is that a Beakman's World reboot?

Honestly I'd be more concerned if I didn't see Jonah Ray perform at the MST reunion.

The guy has riffing chops, he just needs practice.

Beakman's World is the alternate universe where the Mads are good and teach children about science