Canads is turning 150 this year. Come visit and celebrate!

Canads is turning 150 this year. Come visit and celebrate!

>canada 150
>nonstop bullshit about gays, women, and aboriginals
>um for muh natives canada day isn't worthy celebrating because it was founded by le racist white imperialist christian sexist fucking males
>trudeau apologizes for some irrelevant shit that happened 100 years ago before sacrificing a goat in the name of allah
>all parties except the liberal party are outlawed

Someone pls nuke us

>all parties except the liberal party are outlawed
IsnĀ“t that basically dictatorship?

Canada won't be born until you stop answering to another country's monarch.

The Queen of Canada is not foreign.

cucknadia was stillborn. Please invade us already. I will welcome your troops with flowers

This is basically every modern western country.

>ifunny watermark
How can a country be so cucked that even the people criticizing it are massive faggots?

>asshurt cuckservatives

Shes the queen of canada m8. Nothing foreign about it.

That's clearly made up (at least for now). Don't believe everything you hear, especially from Canadians.

Yes, Trudeau is very fond of dictatorships. His dad was also buddies with various communist shits so it probably rubbed off.

>communist shits
Castro was an og nigga bruh

>Castro was an og nigga bruh
kill yourself you communist half wit

>tfw out of Canada for her 150th

I g-guess I should live long enough to celebrate her 200th.

>Come visit
ITS A TRAP!

Of all the things you can criticize Trudeau for, this is weak and shows how much of a stupid Sup Forumsfag you are.

>implying i support drumpf

Yeah but its needed to fight facism

Trudeau's quote specifically credits the dictatorship as being admirable for changing the economy, whereas Trump calls them viscous and horrible but gives them due credit for changing. I'm no Trump supporter myself but you must see how much worse Trudeau's quote is then Trump's, at least from an anti-Chinese perspective.

Still so young compared to us. How utterly cute these leaves are.

>cute
Don't let them fool you, underneath their harmless demeanor is a menace waiting to spread its cancer to the world. Just look at Denmark: so "cute" with their islands and sausages, but underneath is a conniving villain.

>whereas Trump calls them viscous and horrible but gives them due credit for changing

If you read the quote, he specifically praises them for their "strength", i.e. viciously and horribly putting down student protests.

Cease and desist your slander before we dispatch beaver team 6 to eliminate you

Are you sure "put it down" isn't talking about putting down their vicious and horrible ways? It's hard to tell just from the quote.
Keep joking around, making people not take you seriously. All I know is, when the day of the leaf comes to full fruition and Emperor Trudeau's face is broadcast in Time Square, everyone will regret not heeding my warning.