Why haven't we genocided and raped women already? They're fucking useless

Why haven't we genocided and raped women already? They're fucking useless.

mods

Geez Louise, you did it. You made a shitpost that's somehow more treacherous than what us leaves make.

Quit acting like a woman

Spotted the fags

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and answer sincerely. We need women for the human race to exist in the first place, man can't procreate with man. As for the raping part, our names aren't Ahmed so we don't do that shit. It's called morality.

>They're fucking useless.
Where do children come from again?

WEW LAD. SAGED

t. Mohammed

>Where do children come from again?
jeffrey epstein and bill clinton

>2016.5
>Not having your bitch in line.
>Fucks me, sucks me and brings me money too.

Get your game together nigga.

Why haven't we genocided neets

They are fucking useless. But western culture protects them.

If women didn't have pussies, men would be hunting and killing them for sport.

MGTOCuck detected

We did
But some survived
They mutated and became immune
Then multiplied

>If women didn't have pussies, men would be hunting and killing them for sport.
When robots have pussies, men will be hunting and killing women for sport
FTFY

The day when there are artificial wombs the ultimate question would be to women: "Why the fuck are you still here"? mood swings every 28 days, a body with so many defects ranging from brittle bones in old age, cancer that developers in almost every orifice imaginable etc. it is a creature designed by a committee rather than a body built for survival. One of the things that makes me happy as a gay male - not having to deal with the emotional manipulative roller coaster that is straight relationships where caring guys are milked for all they're worth whilst trying to keep telling themselves the like that their girlfriend/wife actually loves them but the reality is that their wife/girlfriend is a leech.

Shitposting aside, I wish I was gay. I know it's degenerate, but we live in a degenerate world.

The only thing gay guys have to worry about is the whole "omg u don't approach women that means ur sexist" bullshit, but other than that, they're good to go.

The whole 'degenerate' thing is overrated given that I find the more degenerate thing being one person taking advantage of another person then trying to make out that it is 'love' or some other justification of what so many women do to justify being a leech in a relationship. For me a relationship should be honesty and mutual respect between equals and if I am having to carry the burden for the relationship and the other person is coasting along on my own hard work, financially and emotionally, then I have to ask whether I'm in a relationship or am I their surrogate parent that fills in some daddy issues.

I've been in relations with a few guys not to mention getting laid many and what I can tell you is that at least there is a degree of honest - want to have sex? great - sex with no strings attached and no need for manipulation nor the waltz of flirting and buying drinks along with the whole bullshit that women do by 'playing hard to get' (and the number of men who fall for that shit instead of just saying, "fuck it, I value my time more than getting laid" and just walking away).

Because we're not animals? Maybe you should kill yourself OP.