Now that the dust has settled do we all agree it’s a 4/10 at best?

Now that the dust has settled do we all agree it’s a 4/10 at best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AKrwna2C8
youtube.com/watch?v=DIPDdWlQ01o
youtube.com/watch?v=9SZWTpA4U5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

out of 100

9.5/10 and their best album

9/10

9.3/10 you asshole

you fucking idiots cant agree on nothing; i always tell myself thats good, bc more opinions and discussion; but cant help feeling that its very fucking annoying and you are all idiots

i thought we all agreed that when it came out

moroder, instant crush, and fragments of time are all pretty hot tracks and contact might be the best thing daft punk has ever put out but the album feels full of filler and not very adventurous overall

i'd give it like a 6/10

Wrong. The Daft Punk robot vocals on half the tracks aged like milk and sound terrible. I never noticed it until now but they’re on like 6 of the tracks and add nothing.

9.25/10

One of my favorites, used to be my overall favorite for a while.

It's what really got me into listening to full albums and generally into exploring music.

I agree. I wish they would just make more Discovery. Pretty sure most of their fans do.

It was way better than Human After All. I would give 5/10 to HAA, so probly 7/10 to RAM.

nah it's just that none of it matters. they're making disco influenced electronica in the year 2013. you can tell yourself the production and song construction is great, which it is, or you can say it doesn't matter, which it doesn't. no one talked about this album since it came out, it never changed a person's life, it's just decent music

If you think RAM sucks, you haven't heard all the failed attempts at capitalizing on it.

>disco influenced electronic in 2013?
so? and theres tons of literal normies (people not in forums a lot) on this board cause the topics so general dont take it seriously

74 is the new 24 is a great track you ass

If you picked some random old guy off the street and told him to imagine what "techno" sounds like, they would think of 74 Is The New 24.

Moroder is old. He's like in his late 70's. Your argument doesn't work, faggot

I liked Contact the best.

techno either sounds like this or like someone who dressed european and pretends to have money made it

Definitely my favorite Daft Punk album. Course I mainly only listened to it because of Nile Rodgers.

I'M LOST I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME

QUick save op's shitty taste and thread. What's your favorite song on the album?
Touch is objective top tier

Homework>Discovery>RAM>Human After All

9/10 one of their best works.

>dude, let's like, put some nigger on vocals and instead of good music let's just make generic radio music with "good" production!
>but fans of electronic music will get really upset at us
>don't worry just call Moroder for a track and they'll remain calm

>le contrarianfag "homework is their best & better than discovery"
Go back

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AKrwna2C8 It made sense for them to do a disco album. They'ed been stealing that shit for years.

Homework and crydamoure waves are the Guy-manuel's gift to French house.

the only robot track that still sounds ok by them is digital love, no mather the album, all the rest sound embarrasing now

what is that image user?

there is some REALLY weak moments on this album
6/10, a couple of really good songs save the score t b h

it's very nice pop album. 7/10

3/10
the only good thing they've done was that song with panda bear and that was a 7/10 at best

It's an album with around 3 or 4 absolutely monumental tracks that are among the best in Daft Punk's career, 4 or 5 straight-up filler tracks, and 4 to 6 passable, okay tracks.

5/10 --maybe a 6/10 if I give it credit for the overarching "history of disco" theme.

a 4/10 hour-and-fifteen-minute album with an 8/10 forty-five-minute LP hiding in there

9/10 the best songwriting daft punk has done. pop and disco are my favorite genres I've seen them work in

Best thing they've made. Best track was Touch. Worst track was Beyond or Within.

9/10

I’d hate to have taste as bad as yours.

daily reminder that fragments of time is one of the weakest tracks daft punk has ever made

>Now that the dust has settled
k y s m y m a n

id hate to have my head up my ass as deep as you have yours

What's some other good nu-disco like this?

>Top Tier
Fragments of Time
Touch
Giorgio by Moroder
Contact
>Great
Lose Yourself to Dance
Touch
Get Lucky
Instant Crush
>Good
Give Life Back to Music
Doin it Right
>Mediocre
the rest

It may have quite a few mediocre tracks but goddamn are the good parts good. I mean, the highs here are higher than any other Daft Punk album.
A solid 8/10

Try Miami Horror and Tuxedo
youtube.com/watch?v=DIPDdWlQ01o
youtube.com/watch?v=9SZWTpA4U5k

I'll give you anywhere between a 7-9/10. No more no less. You can't argue objectively it's less or more than that.

It's Album Time by Todd Terje

They need to take the Starboy instrumental and make an album of dark, driving electronic tracks like that, but more fleshed out

All of their albums are good but it seems they retired, tho.