Yes please, I'm poor and don't have cable

ohh yea. I member

sup tv is having some problems

Sweden here so can't watch it untill it's up on tpb

c'mon guys tonight epic episode TRUMPED

So this is gonna be the live thread?

Suptv dot org

bumping for stream

Also want to watch if anyone can stream it please.

GOD BLESS YOU

>Suptv dot org
NO!

WHERE'S THE FUCKING STREAM

do u think they had 2 episode ready, one for hilary one for trump

brettygood?

it always crashes:/

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

That's my assumption. A week off should have given them the time to set it up, especially since there is probably some overlap between the two anyway.

How's does this work? I only have 1/3 of the screen from the 6th episode right now

IT'S DOWN

WTF

WTF

WTF

lol @ poor fags with no cable

WHERE
H
E
R
E

IS

MY

STREAM

No that sounds retarded. They can't afford putting down a weeks work in an episode and then never air it

its workin for me

avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669
KEKEKEKEK

I really just with matt and trey would move on

the show is shit. you know it. we all know it

STREAM IS BACK
>STREAM IS BACK
STREAM IS BACK
>STREAM IS BACK

So how btfo are Matt and Trey right now? The preview on Monday indicated they were presuming a Hillary win :^)

I kinda want to see the alternative episode for past and present.

Have they ever released the alternate episode for past candidates?

for now. hopefully stays constant

o shi

inb4 22 minutes of shitting on trump

Yet so many news channels, newspapers, magazines, and more prepare for either result and then release the one that is right.

Contracted for at least 3 more seasons, goy :^)

NO CENSORSHIP OH FUCK

I think they wrote a finished episode with Hillary winning, but had a foundation where rewrites would be possible just in case Trump won (which he did). That's what they did with About Last Night.

They even had a preview of it and everything. They titled the episode "The first Gentleman" and was gonna feature Bill Clinton.

I bet they were pissed when they had to redo the entire episode in less than a day

I'm enjoying punished Butters.

>news channels, newspapers, magazines
What the fuck do they prepare?

>avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING UNFUNNY KIKES BTFO FILTHY C U C K S BTFO

Lol Butters

I honestly believe it's you retards who are holding matt and trey back.

Just stop watching this awful show.

I absolutely love them, but they could be utilized so much better in a different format at this point.

It's been nearly 20 goddam years at this point.

just let it die like the simpsons.

at least matt and trey made a 1$billion dollar musical play in their downtime, unlike that hack groening

This still brings in viewers to cc. Its not going anywhere for a very long time.

It is still a good show.
From the first episode to the one right now.

you have just lost it, buddy.

Yeah I haven't watched South Park in years, this is pretty shit. Where are the jokes.

remember when south park episodes had a b-plot in case you did not give a fuck about the a-plot?

About Last Night only needed a few scenes changed based on who won, the rest of the episode would work without changes.

This one has apparently had a total rewrite. As said, they even released previews.

I hate this zombie show too but South Park's audience is hardly just Sup Forums

This whole season has had multiple plots that have run through each episode... You can always just go watch family guy, friend

What are the cliff notes of Clinton's emails?

Lel. Daddy called you a pussy.
This entire episode is pretty nuch uncensored right?

>Daddy called you a pussy
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

It's a list of all the people to fuck ur mum m8

Someone messed up and missed beeping the "fucking them all to death" line?

test

i guess they're not being pussies about it

use chrome
I'm on the west coast

>faggot talking during commercial

I think we can all agree

Legends Of Chamberlin Heights is garbage

Nothing has been censored the entire episode.

That's cool man I feel roasted bro got me good nigga gg.

>these commercials
I would be such a fucking fatass if I was murrican

they censored when butters said "get the fuck out of my house"

Wasn't censored on my tv.

Matt and trey seems to be pissed. Their sp episode seems to be all over the place.

Damn, that savage Butters.

nachos, tacos, burritos, and a baja mother fucking blast. $5

Stream I'm watching had the first part uncensored but other parts censored.

>make two
>air the relevant one
>use the unaired ep to sell Blu-rays

yeah, it has a strange pace

He's doesnt give a fuck he gon get mad puss now

and they censored when stan is knocking on garrison's door and says "what the fuck have you done" then censored when garrison told randy "yeah fuck them all" when randy asked if he knew what he was doing

My brain must be filling in the blanks cause I heard fuck and no beep.

She set up a private server in her basement to bypass FOIA. Classified info was saved on it, which is a breach of federal law. She went on trial for it in a case that would have sunk anybody else's political career. FBI director, despite having sufficient evidence of the crime and perjury, refused to recommend indictment stating that she "didn't intend to break the law", despite the law not stating that it requires intent. More than 70% agree that she got off because of political reasons, not because she didn't break the law.

Flash forward 7 months, they find possible new e-mails on a computer that Hillary's aid Huma Abedin used while investigating Anthony Weiner. FBI announced the re-opening of the case, then closed it in 7 days later, but the damage was already done for early voting and independents. Likely caused her to lose the election. Now that Trump is President, a special prosecutor will be assigned to the case, which will likely be bad news for her (unless he changes his mind or FBI recommends indictment quick enough for Obama to give a pardon).

BILL CLINTON AND BILL COSBY MY SIDES

Oh god Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby.

Now I know this "Bill" bit was obviously cooked up before the election, but it was not funny enough to save and keep for this episode

Top lel. That was unexpected.

Seems like individual censors in separate areas are taking charge of censoring now, seeing it as some people are hearing the fucks and some aren't. I only heard Garrison's first "fuck" and the rest have been censored for me but everything else has been uncensored.

where are you guys watching it?

this episode is a mess

>von miller

Sup Forums strikes again

>world ranking autism
lol too true

God this show is shit now. It started last season with PC principle and every episode being a continuation of the first. Not nearly as funny as it used to be

>the emails cost her the election

no, the fact everyone hates that cunt cost her the election

They turned the episode in so late they are censoring like live radio with a man and a button.

Just heard the first one with butters so you are probably right.

>he's pressin pickle

there's about 50 plot lines going on at once
this is utter shit
and i've really been on board this year
i guess the election is a convenient excuse

jesus christ

FUCK YEAH BUTTERS

>She went on trial for it

I made a mistake here. She wasn't ever tried for it, if she was Obama would have pardoned her instantly. She was only investigated.

The e-mail news definitely pushed a lot of people over the edge and got them to actually get up and vote. That and Clinton's constant praise of NAFTA, which REALLY pissed off people MI and WI.

It should be noted that Director Comey only recommended against indictment after the Federal Attorney General met with Bill Clinton in private on his personal jet.

Even if he had recommended for indictment it probably would have gone nowhere and he would have lost his job if Clinton had been elected.