Will Hulkamania be allowed back on our televisions now that the nasty SJW bug has been slain?

Will Hulkamania be allowed back on our televisions now that the nasty SJW bug has been slain?

yes

Trump will make wrestling great again

Yup, already reading rumors about him being back at Wrestlemania next year.

SJW's were preventing professional wrestling...? That's a new one on me.

Are they also at fault when I'm making a salad and too much ranch dressing comes out of the bottle?

he said nigger and everyone got buttmad

>sjws beaten
Not even close, they'll just become stronger unfortunately

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

tfw I saw Hulk vs Sid Vicious, Yokozuna and a tag team against money inc today

>I AM A REAL AMERICAN

>tfw didn't get a pic with Trump before he became president
feels bad man

congratz to the lads over on Sup Forums btw

>tfw bought his campaign book from an online event where he was personally signing every single book on camera

They'll whine more but they will be even more irrelevant.

>that the nasty SJW bug has been slain?

Is this what Drumphkins actually believe? What is the "God Emperor" going to do about the nasty SJWs? Death camps? If the answer is anything other than death camps, the Trump Presidency will do nothing but make them angrier and louder. They now have something to actually fight for.

He should wear the Southern flag as a bandana and be the WWE's top heel as "Rebel Hogan".

He could team up with hilly billies!

SJW whining is irrelevant and harmful for their own causes. Their influence on society has been proven null.
Right wing will pass their agendas and leftists will cry themselves to oblivion.
In Europe this will even be more marked than in the USA.
Just wait for the next crop of governments.

They are completely irrelevant now. they can scream in their hugboxes as loud as they want, real american dont give a fuck as was just proved

Doubt Hulk will work now he doesn't need to.
The point is, SJWs aren't 'warriors', they're weaklings. They have nothing in common with real fighting liberals. Those who can't toughen up and stop having panic attacks will simply continue to whine in the contracting echo chamber of Twitter, but their impotence must now be inescapably obvious to them.

This doesn't mean it was slain, this means it was never there to begin with. There was never enough SJW influence even to just tip the balance of a presidential election away from the favor of a reality TV show host who literally tweets about celebrity gossip.

Reminds me of what people have been saying about Sup Forums all along: that you're just the right wing version of SJWs, inflating the relevance of your boogeyman to further a persecution complex. I'm not even liberal and I really do hope you all die. You're such garbage anti-intellectual trash. All this election did was disprove the tens of millions of man-hours you've spent shilling Nazi propaganda about how muh libruls control everyone's thoughts. Fucking filth.

> real american dont give a fuck as was just proved

Trump lost the popular vote, m8. This is going to be the most divisive presidency since the civil war.

> The point is, SJWs aren't 'warriors', they're weaklings

Then why is the alt-right so obsessed with them? Why are you people always in such a tizzy about people who don't matter and wield no authority? That's some prime fucking beta behavior, mein ubermenschen.

No, just since Dubya, who had eight years despite the massive question mark over his first victory.

It's over CTR, let it go.

The entire political discourse changed to suit them, to the point that professional news media believed the accounts of the world given by them on social media. Ridiculous, but it happened. Our victory also happened. You can give up now and go back to re ddit, you have no place here.

It's because clowns like you are hilarious.
If you haven't noticed we are mostly laughing about the SJW.

stay butthurt loser

Dubya wasn't a deplorable human being who was loathed by more than half the electorate in 2000. Trump's built his brand on being a cunt and has been a household name for decades.