I was a child born from incest. AMA

I was a child born from incest. AMA.

Any defects?

Can you drive a tractor?

He grew up to be OP.

greentext op you fucking cunt, i want context now, plz

I have a sworn enemy who I am confident was born of incest, I have built a solid case against him. Tell me how to hurt your kind deeply.

what nigga, you are just going to (you) people for on reason

I was born with club foot they had to move it in the right place and cast it and do this over until they were aligned properly. i also have deuteranomaly and i was born sterile.

what exactly do you want greentexted?

???

when you knew that you where born from incest
>parents confession
>family informed you
>?other ways?

Oh, OP is a mong then born out of incest. Makes sense.

Hint: greentext the circumstances relating to your birth.

>be me
>parents kept me a secret from the family for years
>dad walks out when i was 3 so didn't know him well
>be 8, ask about my father and mother goes on to tell me when adults love eachother yada yada
>tells me sometimes brothers and sisters feel this way
>soon after this she dies of a drug overdose and i am taken into a home for children with dead parents
>grow up there and get disability payments when i turn 18 that i live off of to this day

i dont know the events surrounding their romantic interactions because i decided to not be involved with my family.

have you tried to figure out where your family lives at? or tried looking for your father? greentext if so

i know where most of my family lives and i live 2 towns over but i do not want to connect with them because most of them dont know i exist and the ones who do know think i was a mistake.

You should totally show up at the next family gathering and be all like "Surprise, motherfuckers! Or should I say siblingfuckers, am I right?"

lowkey you should seduce your aunts and cousins for the laughs

This. End the bloodline before it contaminates the rest of humanity.

>for the laughs
yore not foolng anyone negro

fuck it continue the hills have eyes series
what nigga its a possibility that he might of already slept with a family member anyway might as well voluntarily do it

i am sterile cunt i cant have kids and im still a virgin because sex disgusts me