Is he as predictable as everyone says? can we pre-write his next episode and see if it turns out right?

Is he as predictable as everyone says? can we pre-write his next episode and see if it turns out right?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/11/07/media/john-oliver-donald-trump-election/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>And in the news tonight the US 2016 Election is... WHY GOD WHY? Have I angered you? Did I I accidentally bump into you and not say "Hello"? First Brexit now this. We are like Kelp that is being harvested by a psychotic Sealion that just wants to play. Now for more news Candy Canes and how the candy cane company is not paying their sex workers a livable wage.

Opens with joke saying, "now last week I said if you look up you'll see where the bar used to be, well look down and you'll see an expansive void of blackness, because we have now sunk so low we have pierced the space time continuum and bla bla bla"

Very condescending attitude toward half of voters and using the words bigot/sexist/racist

>I mean come on, electing Trump is like [insert outrageous analogy]. I mean, really, americurr?

You forgot the end
>really americurr? Its 2016!

Hillary run popular vote, so expect something on the electoral college

>do you boys know what year it is? CURRENT YEAR! hey amerikkka it's CURRENT YEAR. i can't beliebve that in the CURRENT YEAR this once great nation voted for a CURRENT YEAR meme

>Implying he won't be found dead from auto erotic asphyxiation next to a pile of crumpled high res photoshopped pictures made by himself of Trump banging his wife

I pictured that in his voice. Good job.

>So America has voted. After months and months of debates and promises and pussy grabbing, America has chosen. You chose a man with no political experience, a racist agenda and more importantly, a man WHO WAS KNOCKED DOWN IN THE WWE RING BY A STONE COLD STUNNER *pause for laughter*
>some meme about coming together as a nation but then add some comment about not doing it for the sake of moving forward but being civil because Trump voters expect you to lash out so being nice is a passive aggressive way of saying fuck you
>some joke about Pence being a literal retard who doesn't agree with commonly agreed upon subjects like global warming or rights for homosexuals. (this will probably be the only worthwhile part of his bit)
>go on to just show old videos, photos and quotes of Trump that make him look incompetent and stupid even though deep down, he knows it's all too late.
>may also add in some joke about how the current year has been awful and this is the cherry on top

>it's 2016 people, how can a person like trump become president?

will someone screenshot this?

I mean, come on, it's almost 2017.

Oh fuck me you nailed it.
Prepare for complete ignorance on how the Republic works and why.

Since he accepted the result, does Trump get an emmy now?

Trump got the emmy if he lost the election. In this case John Oliver won the bet so he presumably gets to smell the pussy on Trump's fingers.

Oliver said he write a cheque to Trump if he got the Republican nomination.

Sup Forums went to shit after it started to just repeat memes without any discussion. All people could do was say CURRENT YEAR when talking about him. We used to go into depth with how fucking horrid these propaganda pieces are. Now its just DUDE MEMES THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A YEAR

>Sup Forums
>Being good in the first place
>People actually believe this
You're like Sup Forumstards who complain about why Sup Forums is shit even though it was already a hellhole

>All people could do was say CURRENT YEAR when talking about him.
That's all John Oliver does though.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/07/media/john-oliver-donald-trump-election/index.html

It'll definitely start with a Brexit joke.

>WOW ENGLAND, HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY BE THIS STUPID!?

>oh, oh no

cue: uproarious laughter

Then he'll do that fucking cringe worthy as shit garbage Stephen Colbert did, the "almost crying, but hopeful monologue that starts as a joke, but becomes heavily scripted and IMPORTANT part way through"

Cept he doesn't. He said Current year like 3 times

He does other shit which is way more irritating more often

It's because his pieces went to shit. They aren't even remotely attempting to be a little bit subtle. It's just fucking retarded rants full of lies.

This. It's good we don't even give him the benefit of discussing his "points".

>Candy Canes and how the candy cane company is not paying their sex workers a livable wage.
>AUDIENCE ERUPTS IN LAUGHING CACOPHONY
what the fuck

>Sup Forums was always cancer

sure havent heard that one before