cake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7k_dff7FKC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I have your order?

Lemme get a uhh
Key lime pie.

is this the Quake Guy?

Requesting a short vore comiic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panell where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

>leylafag

Save me, Soren....

>When she extends her deflections to this thread as well

I dont know what quake guy looks like so probably not.
I cannot save anyone.

Than at least put me out of my misery, senpai....

Past 30 minutes now, safe to go back

>when you're so autistic you get triggered by a word
wew lad

I know right?

hi thread

>Tfw anons managed to split the threads for you

>anons
>for you
but you are an user

>Remove Misery
Oh hi Mark.

They still did my dirty work for me

whats goin on soren

Her.e's a qu.ick rundown of this threa.d and its avata.rfags for you newbies out there:

This is not a d.rawthread

>We have var.ious avatarfags in this thread
>They've decided to all have a conversation with each other
>Instead of taki.ng it to a Discord or a private chat room like normal individuals, they've decided we are to be graced with their presence
>They are deluded enough to think anyone gives a damn about them
>95.% of what they're posting are reposts or 2 min chicken scratches
>They feel as if they own this place

In reality, they're nothing more than failed, wannabe artists. No one in the outside world gives two shit about their drawings. They struggle to get more than 20. tumblr likes, most of which come from other avatarfags in the circlejerk. So they came here, formed a little clique and pat themselves and each other on the back for their less than mediocre drawings. They samefag praise themselves or post praise under user (without their avatars) to make it seem like other anons, not in the clique, care about what they're doing to. It's the most pathetic circlejerk the world has ever seen.

This is their personal chat room. This is what this thread is

oh look a filtered post

>Tumblr is definitely a completely perfect way to measure how good you are

huh another filtered post

>Implying it isn't

>the L word

>We have var.ious avatarfags in this thread
>They've decided to all have a conversation with each other
>Instead of taki.ng it to a Discord or a private chat room like normal individuals, they've decided we are to be graced with their presence
>They are deluded enough to think anyone gives a damn about them
>95.% of what they're posting are reposts or 2 min chicken scratches
>They feel as if they own this place
pretty much, woundent say i'm gracing anyone.
nor do i feel like i own the place, i just come on when i'm board. its pretty dead rn tho

>obligatory

Nothing much, just trying to get some doodles in. I wanted to do some adventure stuff, but i dont think anyone's around right now.

>That file name

idk, its been getting more and more dead every time i come on. manly just working on game assets myself

>Her.e's
>qu.ick
>threa.d
>avata.rfags
>d.rawthread
>var.ious
>taki.ng
What's with the dots, have you gone full-blown retard or something?

he's avoiding filters because he wants the attention

lol he filtered the wrong words for that copypasta. He's gotta put periods in every single word if he wants me to read that

>BAAAAAAAAWWWWWW THERE'S TOO MANY ACTUAL PEOPLE TALKING IN MY DRAWTHREAD, REEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not gonna be popping in for very long, but I wanted to ask how the game is going rathorn?

Seems like you guys are making a ton of progress.

oh god he's samefagging to himself this is just fucking embarrassing

I think that's just because people are working on a lot of personal projects now which is nice. It's good to hear that you're still at the game stuff, I wish you luck.

Not for you Faggot

>When anons get this triggered over a copypasta

Let's see if you got this one filtered too:

For all to enjoy, this is a rundown of this thread, and the avatarfags that inhabit it:

There are various avatarfags in this thread
>Avatarfags are those who post with an avatar
>Despite this being against the rules, they manage to skirt by it by drawing "new" pics of the avatar
>These "new" pics are either 1 minute chicken scratches or slightly edited images to avoid detection
>These avatarfags all have each other on Discord
>Instead of taking it to a Discord or a private chat room like normal individuals, they've decided we are to be graced with their presence
>They have made this thread their personal chatroom

Most of them do not do requests
>If they do requests, it's only of their avatar
>In the rare chance they do a request that isn't their avatar it's usually done to a poor quality
>They actively try to drive out anons and requesters from the thread by doing this
>Most anons, rightly so, will re-request since it was done badly
>This pisses off the avatarfags to the extreme
>Thy then will harass and ostracize these anons into never coming back
>Their goal is for these threads to be their personal chatroom free from the rest of Sup Forums

Some of them go to extreme measures into their own delusions of grandeur
>They are notorious for excessive samefagging
>They samefag requests to themselves
>They samefag under user (without their avatar) as an attempt to make it seem like anyone cares about what they're doing

The common theme
>All but a select few struggle to get more than 20 tumblr likes on their tumblrs
>Over half of these are from their fellow avatarfag circlejerk
>They makeup grand stories about themselves to impress each other and any of the newfags
>Some will obtain a beta orbiter dumb enough to believe what the say
>When called out, they commonly counter with: deflections, projections, or something along those lines
>Many let their true colors slip: talking about suicide, their depression, and their failures

Shut the fuck up you gay nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=7k_dff7FKC8

its starting to pick up which is nice, for the longest time i was in the mindset that i was never going to even start it. not much is done yet. i hope i stick with it
gonna need it

>There are various avatarfags in this thread
Yes

>Most of them do not do requests
I dunno man,every time I'm here see everyone delivering

>Some of them go to extreme measures into their own delusions of grandeur
who the fuck samefags without their avatar?

>The common theme
I don't know about the things you listed there but sounds like something that would pop on Sup Forums, so whatever

(you)

that's nice leylafag

WTF is that 0

scimitar

Wut from a game or movie?

A drawing of a solider slicing open a fruit. I'm not good at drawing today.