basically this

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME???

he is ok

not filthy frank anymore, don't care about his shit music so fuck him

HE'S A QUITTER
YOU FUCK

He had good reasoning though.

I think that nigga got throat cancer

I honestly hate all niggers. After the shitshow from the Black Panther movie, it really feels like the filthy niggers think we owe them or something. Fuck off. They should be in Africa starving to death and getting into wars with cannabals, but no, they decide that since they live in American where they went allowed to sit in a bus for a while they deserve all this fucking recognition. Fuck niggers, and all they stand for. I swear to god I wish nothing but to fuck a nigger up with my god damn guns and hang his corpse to warn other niggers.

"filthy" aaa, ahh?

Should've stuck to comedy.
His music is alright but he's jerking off to the shitty weeb normie community of "I'm depressed and a sadboi"

I agree, sad to see him go

*cough*

He left his roots for money so im dissapointed in him, still like his content but the bastard is done with youtube so im done with him

wasn't his roots music to begin with though?

he cant do the frank voice anymore dude, hes killing his throat

He was a fag until he stopped doing his shitty meme videos, now he's alright I guess

Left his roots for money? I'm pretty sure being Filthy Frank's earned him more money than the music he now makes which nobody gives a shit about.

Unpopular opinion, nice

Loved his comedy but I understand why he had to let it go. I don't really like his music though and will not support it but if he ever decides to do comedy again then I'll watch his work.

No he started the harlem shake, that is when he took off

a gay homo gay boi who fucks gay guys

If they were never invaded then they would have greatly advanced and wouldn't be labeled as the shit country they are now.

On one hand I feel like he caught lightning in a bottle and let it go to pursue mediocrity, but on the other hand I sympathize with feeling forced to continue doing something you don't really like out some false sense of "obligation" and if he had continued with actually being motivated to do so the material would have degraded in quality regardless.

I understand there were also some medical concerns that made it harder on him, so my judgment comes down to "it was good while it lasted" and he probably quit at the right time.

What he said

>not pandering to an audience for money
Let me guess you upload all your shit, get no traction, and complain that you're in the deadzone

i would have let it kill me...

>"I wanna make people sad and horny"
Plz stop papa
Come back

Overrated. Dude thinks he's hot shit.