I need help: I’m a new father and I keep having fantasies of turning my daughter into a turbo trash slut that fucks...

I need help: I’m a new father and I keep having fantasies of turning my daughter into a turbo trash slut that fucks everything and gets used by men and discarded.

I don’t know why but the idea of destroy my daughters life is too enticing for me to pass up

Pic not really but kinda related

kill your self. what a trash.

Fuck you

gets me hard

idiot

Would you do the same? Do you know of other fathers that do/have done this?

Sluts gotta come from somewhere I’m trying to help out my fellow man here

Hey, OP. Are you thinking about just outright making your daughter yours, incest and all? Also; single father or naw?

if you view it as anything more than a fantasy then you're far too immature for fatherhood and should recognise that, whilst you sired the child, you're definitely not her father.

I mean probably but I’m more interested in turning her into a drug addicted trash slut, if that means I can use her sometimes too that’s just a side bennifit to the overall goal.

Don’t be jealous

>Don’t be jealous
stupid boy

If you're gonna do it, you better start early. And do NOT allow her to socialize outside of those you want to use her. Otherwise, you will never pull it off. Too much can go wrong.

Out of all the people i saw on Sup Forums you are the only one i hope dies as soon as possible

No I’m not interested in becoming a child pimp

I just want her to be a trash slut

Have you chatted with any fathers who have actually done what you're attempting?

How old is ur daughter?

Disappear from her life completely.
Fatherless girls always end up being slappas

You know

Give her too much attention. She'll start acting out to piss you off and prove she isn't daddy's perfect girl

None, how would I even go about that ?

~18 months

Lol, that’s no fun then I can’t see my handywork

interesting

Kek she's only 18 months and u already think about fucking her. Niggers like u need to be castrated so they don't breed tbfh

Not as a child, ffs I’m talking about when she’s older

Pay some shitty boyfriends to fuck her up and make her believe sex is all she is worth. Then get her addicted and once she fucks the first guy for drugs she's done for. She'd probably even fuck you after that, or you could get in on making her feel that shitty.

You probably can;t deal with idea that one day your girl will actually be fucking. So instead of losing your her, in your mind, you're beating life to the punch and thinking you're okay with your daughter being all the things you say. But you don't really. Keep it fantasy.

hes right though.
while it may be fun to fantasize and joke about with, you are no doubt laying down the foundation that will contribute to her following the path you are even thinking about.

i would delete this thread and go be wholesome and not a dirty sneaking faggot, unless you plan to share this thread with everyone you know

I really do hate all the LARPING horse shit on this board.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place.

If you truly feel this way you should not be a father. Condoms nigga, use em!

Kys faggot

i think you were trying to make a point and for that you probably came to the right place.

Be very affectionate with her when she's young. Lots of kissing and cuddling. Normalize her being naked around you. When she gets older, begin to molest her. Once she's yours she'll do whatever you want her to do, and she'll have a massive older man fetish.

Well I'm a new father too but I don't have fucking sexualized thoughts you sick fuck. Get help or kill yourself before someone else gets the pleasure

Fuck off,cunt

The Freud analysis is cute but no I’m really just fucked up and get off to the idea of fucking up something that I should consider precious

i can help you with a rope. end your life you sick fuck

I thought you're a femanon that feels like this was done to them and being ironic.

im the faggot?
delusional retard

> I’m really just fucked up
what do you mean, but no.
im not going to be paying for your medicare and food stamps so unless you plan to live in the dump or a sewer while we take care of your daughter, straighten up

This is a great idea OP!

Raise her super strict. When she hits puberty, she'll become a trashy slut.

If you are very open about sex she won't become a slut, maybe a hippy 'free love' slut at best.

kys
not for what you want to do to your daughter
for the fact you were able to procreate at all

>I won’t pay for your Medicare

Oh by you will, and you’ll pay for her Medicaid because her only skill will be sucking dick and being strung out on meth.

I agree

I know girls raised super strict that didn’t become slutty though

How's the pic related if your daughter is 18 months old?

The future

That's pretty random. Why that girl instead of a million others you could've used?

>>I won’t pay for your Medicare
>Oh by you will, and you’ll pay for her Medicaid

right, you are not her.

This

How do you even go about talking to all the fathers about this ? Kik?

Idk I was thinking about finding some guys with slit daughters and just asking or maybe fuck some slutty girls and try to ask them what got them down the path to whore

get him! Post results!

You've failed to avoid procreation so the harm is done no matter what. At least you're on the right track now. Increase the misery for the sake of enticement. Doing what you long for is a prophetic work. Contribute to a better and ending world. Best wishes! Keep Going!

Are you like a monk or something

Cryptic as fuck

The stories and information posted here are autistic falsehoods etc etc

Only a fool would take what is written here as truth

Did you want a boy? You know you can accidentally shake the baby while playing a little too hard.

give her away if you love her. you’ll only end up abusing and raping her

get cancer fag