Come and get them

Come and get them.

keep them, your not a threat considering you never leave your house

if you didn't have all the racist garb you'd be able to keep them

No one is suggesting coming to get them. Get over yourself. Either than or just an hero yourself. You'd be doing the world a favor.

>dedicated to preserving the white race
>must be a racist

t. Juan-Richard Ibn Ayad

Continue to be the perfect example of why we should.

looks like an antifa

Yea? Is it the confederate flag or white supremacy patch that makes you think so?

Too many years of redpills and Sup Forums lol

your lord Donald J Trump is coming to get them.

all the taste of cum on the back of your mouth made you forget who wants them.

sit on a sharp dick deplorable. you voted for this.

Well since you're not a law abiding citizen, you shouldn't have it anyways.

How many rounds do you have for that thing?

>shitty scope
>KKK patch
>Confederate flag & patch

You probably don't even have the balls to conceal carry, who the fuck would want to raid a senile old couple's home for their moronic son's shitty AR-15 knockoff?

kek overload! so much gaddamn kek!

Good point. What are you doing with a scope on your AR? You some kind of nigger sniper?

It must be weird having a mom that is also an aunt.

Why do all these white supremacists always look like the kid that got focused in dodgeball?

Nice airsoft gun lol

congratulations on being a caricature, KKK fed nigger

All big and bad with that face mask. Why dont you take it off and post a picture, pussy. Lol

I'm almost certain these are fake just to make them look bad

this was after trump won and leftists started hysterically defacing property with badly done swastikas

You know those antifa and their assault rifles

Mmhmm I don t think so, leftists are not so desperat

Surprised he managed to find a chin for that strap

i wouldn't be so sure about that
they try and false flag all the time, like OP probably is doing
communists get the rope

Have you not witnessed the meme war?

That helmet is holding on for dear life.

lol the government would slaughter you without effort you fucking moron

yea that's why they staged fake hate crimes n shit and they have only gotten more desperate

>MFW gun grabbing is actually going to happen, and yet ARs are only $400 a pop and ammo is still 25 cents/round bcuz Republican
Best timeline

The guy who did that got fired harder than anyone has gotten fired before.

I want you to commit suicide by cop. But even better, I want to watch it live. Pls. Thx.

Europe where's the Muslims

it will stop it pretty fast once the first reports of gun battles with police officers break

>they have only gotten more desperate
Oh certainly """they""" have, with all the false flagging

>implying Republicans would shoot at cops

That doesn't look anything like Cruz.

Europe where's healthcare!

What, don't you see? They have brown hair and pale skin and my faceblindness must be kicking in again. Back to the hugbox

you underestimate how many people in this country have been stockpiling weapons for years waiting for this very thing to occur

Fake there's no car hitting them

They want to shoot niggers, not pigs. Look at all that shit OP's got for decoration.

I think most people collect guns for shooting targets, than stockpiling cache for the coming war.

Not even him, but cool story bro

you are fucking retarded if you think even assault rifles would save you from the government. enjoy having your little paramilitary group killed by drones

kek'd

You look like a real winner...

you mean the FBI spook in OP's picture? Those people surely exist. The amount of hard libertarians who have been itching for the government to try and take their property it much higher

The shirt says that communism is all one big party. It’s a joke. Not antifa related.

KKK, southern flag, a gun and a marijuana leaf? Who is this, Boyd Crowder?

>implying muh gold lolbertarians are more common than garden variety nig haters
Come on now. Americans want absolute freedom inside of a police state for Africans. Been that way for 240 years.

El goblino...

>Not aloud to wear what you want

Found the europoor

>delusions

>KKK, southern flag, a gun and a marijuana leaf?
Most of those old fashioned Klan types are pretty degenerate. Sometimes they can be pretty cool if you don't start them up on porchmonkeys.

a common feeling of having nothing to lose has been going around, some people may not be as big of pussies as you are

Well, I’m a Jew and I’ve dated the daughter of a Klansman. It was pretty funny. When they rebel they rebel hard.

nothing in the picture screams inadequate pussy lol

>a common feeling of having nothing to lose has been going around
If they have enough money to purchase a private arsenal, they have something to lose.

But since it’s trump asking they’ll do it. They’ll just bend over and call it 4d chess.

if you have nothing to lose but your guns your problems run deeper than 'not being a pussy' can solve

>Well, I’m a Jew and I’ve dated the daughter of a Klansman.

Her teeth were fucking hideous, but that ass...

I bet if you had that AR during your high school years, those other mean kids would've been sorry, right?

And in the background you can see a lorry truck approaching....

Why do they only have white cars in America? That's racist!

Bandanna to cover zits & neckbeard.

Fired from Walmart. Wow, I bet he sure was sorry after that.

...Or a dodge challenger

>the biggest problem of the working class is some union fags with pink wool hats
well i guess things arent that bad then

Maybe the worst photoshop effort I've ever seen. It's getting so fucking nauseating. And I'm a liberal, albeit centrist.

>Maybe the worst photoshop effort I've ever seen
First day on the internet?

kek

self validation

PRAISE BE A CENTRIST

TEACH US MASTER TEACH US

Well he does have about 4 to work with

Dumbass, you do realize estate tax makes up literally 0.42% of all federal tax revenue, right?

Is that even worth talking about, or are you literally this fucking uninformed and just that dumb?

Further, estate tax no one pays any estate tax on anything below a $5.49 million dollars inheritance (and fyi, that "inheritance" was already taxed AT LEAST ONCE when the decedent made the money to begin with, etc.). And when they are taxed, it's at 40%. So if your poor grandpa busted his ass from nothing and made out ok, you are going to only get 60% of that and the government is going to take 40% (on top of the 40% they already took when he made the money, and another 40% is grandpa had a corporation which causes double taxation)

Further, Estate Tax, according to the IRS actually LOSES money for them due to the high administrative costs at the IRS in having dedicated professionals that understand this portion of the U.S.C. In fact, very, very few nations in the world even have an Estate Tax as it is frankly, stupid, difficult to implement, difficult to enforce, acts as a disincentive to keeping money in their country (where they CAN tax it through many other modes), and because it is widely considered unfair given that the party has already been taxed when they made the money. In fact, since the year 2000, 14 countries have REPEALED their Estate Tax laws, because they LOSE their economy money. There are a minority of nations in the world that have ever had an estate tax and an increasingly less number each year that have one as nation after nation repeals them after they find out they actually lose money on this nonsense. It costs money and jobs. Big time.

So good job being completely uninformed about everything, and literally having such a loud opinion anyway. Typical libtard. Dumb and completely misdirected toward their own objective, and full of hate at the same time based on principals that actually cause self-inflicted wounds.

Bought this out of a trunk, came with +1000rnds, and 16 mags.

God bless this land.

See you soon.

LEL

not him, but that is in fact a really bad photoshop
if you are going to post something, at least try not to be completely retarded
you do know there's an age minimum here, right?
if you are actually an adult, you are embarrassing yourself and the rest of us that are liberals who can actually reason and not just vomit all over ourselves
maybe gtfo?
maybe read a book?
you really need to

You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about.