youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever had a prostate orgasm?

Why are you such a fucking faggot.

Yeah a few times

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40

was ur dad a useless faggot aswell

Not as much as I am

What's it like letting a dude cum inside you?

9 out of 10 it happens in my mouth (or throat) and I really like it

Got any juicy pics?

How much you weigh?

did you like it / enjoy it?

I wish I had. I was photographed once during face fucking, but the photos were not shared with me

he asked for your weight you useless fag

60-62 kg (132-136 lbs). And 183 cm (6')

Yeah a lot. Id doesn't really happen lately as dominant guys prefer to be the only ones to cum

that's a shame, are you ok with that?

I deliberately meet guys who want to use and mistreat me so that's fine

How small is your cock?

About 10 cm (4") when erect

oh, ok, personally I love seeing the person I'm fucking having an orgasm while I do so, but I understand your feeling

you're bigger than me bruhbruh

What kind of men do you like?
Or would you just go with any guy who takes you?

I like cocky dominant guys of my age or younger, preferably thin, or muscly

How would you feel if I forced you dress up like a girl?

Privately or publicly?

Either

Ideally I would like to be in a total power exchange relationship (instead of the current one-offs) where the partner has complete authority over what I do, wear, etc. If I had to do it today (provided that the weather was good) I would feel extremely embarassed

I still there anything totally off limits?
Like something you won't do?

Scat. But if I consented to a TPE relationship, I don't know if I would have control over limits anymore

Why do you insist on beinging down gay men as a whole by being an attention whore 24/7?

Have you ever been fucked up against a wall?

For a few minutes once

Do you have rape fantasies or is that too much?

Why are you like this.

A few years ago I went to a dude. We met online and agreed on a rough oral session. He tied me, and then started fucking me hard. It was quite unpleasant. I asked him to stop and let me go and he warned me to shut up or he would stop using lubricant.

Is that rape?

iid let you ride my dick till you came the use your sissy cum as lube for that tight lil ass

Did you have a safe word?

No I didn't

I'm sorry to hear that, did that affect your relationships from then on?

Dear attention whore faggot, as a gay man, you disgust me. You are the reason straights hate gays and the reason for anti gay violence. Cease your horrid ways and embrace being a man if you are even able anymore.

Don't be. We didn't have a relationship, that was the first time we met. Two weeks later I asked him to allow me a second session. The first visit was the first time I felt fear from the partner and the first time I had to obey not because I chose to, but because I was forced to. Since that day I'm looking for TPE

Who will be the number one pick in the upcoming NFL draft and which team will he play for?

I misunderstood your comment. So yeah, it did, from then on I was looking for partners like him

>bottom
>no ass at all

I'm not from the US and I don't follow NFL

thats a girls photo

It's not