Paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off??

Paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you play professionally?

hey cool card dude if you feel it was worth 40 bucks fuck what anyone else is saying otherwise

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!

Yes you did.

No, I put them between the spokes on my bike

N I gg a

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40

It's worth $1.50, please tell me you're joking

I’d say so if you’re playing competitively. This card allows for more interruption on your opponent’s turn by allowing you to play cards you normally couldn’t. He replaces himself when he’s removed from the field and destroys a card which are both great effects. My biggest gripe is what you’re going to be playing him in. If you played him in spellbook or dark magician you will have already won by the time he can be summoned. These two decks don’t need to interrupt with basic spell and traps on the opponent’s turn because their monster effects and continuous spells do most of the heavy lifting, while on the other hand they don’t play many trap cards. He relies on the opponent to destroy him for his second set of effects and that’s very slow in today’s game. He’s a rank seven and you should be more worried about summoning the dark magician girl xyz instead because she has more interactions and better effects.

Hey newfag. Sup?

You're playing DM, the entire fucking deck costs less

you paid 40 dollars for a piece of cardboard, yes you did get ripped off.

I have had experience selling yugioh cards to people like you for over 5 years. So I say, yes. Keep buying them. Please.

Let me guess, it costs a lot and you're going "huhuhuhuh I got this OP card for cheap".

I'm sure the people who bought Dark Armed Dragon back in 2010 thought they were balling too.

>buying cards
>not ripping off little kids who pull them

You paid $40 for a piece of paper? that's retarded.

>playing yugio

>implying I play it anymore
Sorry I don't let my mind get consumed by overpriced pieces of paper that rely on stupider people in order to be sold

just bought four playsets of these bad boys, hope nothing happens that will drastically drop the price

Holy shit dude

That's like 300 bucks?

did I plus??

couple of questions OP:

Where did you buy it from?
Does the price include shipping?
What's the condition of the card (it seems a little bent, and we can't see the back side)?

Then we will deduce wether you got ripped off or not

>Paid more than 50 cents for a piece of cardboard
Yes

What?

>trade paper for cardboard
>YES YOU DID GET RIPPED OFF!

>Zombie
>Is clearly a loli
>Not even a dead loli just a regular loli

>people who don't understand what a hobby is

and currently the most OP card in the game

yes

I got some bad news...

negged

what would you pay for a piece of paper if it had a picture of ben franklin on it?

Yeah yugioh is absolutely broken now, so full of bullshit cards.

Nothing, I don't want a piece of paper with a dead guy in it.

yeah, but unbelievably it's still fun as hell

>paying anything over .20 for a piece of cardboard

I don't believe it, I stopped playing before XYZ came and now there is so much new shit and the turns take 15 minutes each.

A simple zombie deck don't stand a chance, now everything should summon a shit ton of boss monsters each turn the game is basically: "the guy that get a 1 turn kill faster wins".

Hey guys, i found 20 of these in a yardsale. Bought them for 50 cents each. Did i get ripped off?

yes asked for a refund

i also stopped way way earlier, even b4 synchros and xyz and all the new shit. Only again recently.

I also had the same attitude as you "pfffft this is so OP, not fair at all", but you have to understand that those OP decks are super meta-reliable, and that a single anti-meta deck can destroy them with ease. I don't play to win at tournaments or anything like that, but I LOOOOVE when the guy who spent >200$ loses pathetically to my burn deck... they get so mad and leave without even shaking your hand. Goddamn idiots. Trust me, the game is still SUPER fun.

>Burn deck
You are a man of culture.

Reminds me of the days of the final countdown deck. Cost like £20 to build and could beat just about everything.

You are allowed to have your little hobby, as long as you know people will make fun of your gay hobby.