Does living with a roommate and their girlfriend work? What is your experiences?

Does living with a roommate and their girlfriend work? What is your experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It never works. Don't do it. Trust me.

youtu.be/KTd_rsgMp40

No, when the bitch gets horny they treat you as sub human to try and get you to leave

My fucking sides

WORST. IDEA. EVER.
I was best mates with the person I lived with till he got a girlfriend.
She was a fucking cunt.
Left used tampons on the bathroom side.
They fucked so loud that when I had company it was fucking annoying.
She was a messy cunt who wouldn't clean up after herself at all...
AND THE WORST?
The guy will 80% of the time take the side of the cunt he's fucking over his years long mate, because she's got a cunt.

It's a very slippery slope.
I'd say 7 times out of 10 it'll end up with people falling out.

if you like your friend dont do it you will end up hating each other. it never works

Going through this currently, it's ending badly and a friendship of 10 years is about to be ruined

bitches do that

Yep.

/thread, this is wise

It's not as bad as there saying as long as she's not a cunt and they have their own room and bathroom. I've lived with a roommate and his gf for 2 years so far and the worst I've deleted with is her getting passive agressive over a dirty kitchen, but we all cleaned it together and had a laugh

It does sometimes. Just be completely honest and upfront about everything from the jump. Also if you know the bitch is a...bitch, then obviously don't move in.

Pic related.

As long as you have separate rooms and bathrooms it isn't a big deal.

If you value the friendship, dont do it fam.

DONT DO IT

it was one of the worst experiences of my fucking life, and now we all hate each other after being best friends

this man knows

>but we all cleaned it together and had a laugh
You are a cuck. As such you should be ashamed

Wow, I would just fuck in front of you and ask you to hold her hair, minimum. What dicks..

I had a friend who would serially do this. He got a girlfriend and moved her in on us without notice. No discussion, nothing. Expected us to just put her up. We found out when she was tearfully moving her shit in after a fight with her mom. I got pissed, sent a message to him about what's she contributing, you know? I end up having to talk to her about it because somehow she's the mature one, she arranges to pay a little bit in rent, all goes down for the rest of us, and the maturity thing was a respectful enough move that I backed off and we got along. I didn't really feel good in the space anymore, though. Too many people in the house, so I found someone else to live with. Other guy we roomed with, though, third-wheeled it. Stayed with them until they skipped town and left him with their dogshit-and-delivery-box filled room and no way to pay rent. He eventually comes back to town and needs a place to stay, and I had since moved back in with the other guy, but I was moving out to live with my girlfriend at the time. He takes my spot, but it's less than six months before he kidnaps some lesbian college hockey player from Missouri and just doesn't take her home, like, she got in the car with him and drove across three states, and had no plans to go back. Is there for three weeks before old roomie asks what's up. "Oh, she moved in." Mind you, he isn't even paying his own rent at this point because he can't keep or find a job. lol.

Found the incel.

Offer him your boy pussy and unlimited blowjobs.

Currently in college, we're both first year so we have to share a 1 room dorm. He's had his GF for over a year now, so I was okay with her moving in with us.

She's fine really, they don't touch any of my personal shit, she doesn't bother us when we're playing Vidya. They take a lot of naps, but they'll sleep through literally anything, so it doesn't effect me at all.

TL:DR Super limited space but so long as she ain't a bitch it'll be fine. 4 months and I'm still fine.

Yeah, that's fucking stupid. I hated sharing a room with a dude who was getting laid. It was only the one time, but I basically played Halo in the dark all night to avoid what were essentially the sounds of him being drunkraped by his ex-gf. If the tv is super-bright, it's like the monsters aren't there, y'all.

Man idk when the fuck, they're decent enough to not do it when I'm around. I usually go out alone on Fridays, get hammered and try to get laid. So. I assume the do it when I'm gone.

If it's not bad, no foul then. I wouldn't ever want to go back to having a roommate now. I lived with roommates, girlfriend/wife, and now I'm divorced in this weird open-kinda-thing with my ex, and it's just really great to have my own place. People only mess with my shit if I say it's cool or they're cats.