Sup Forums BTFO!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/05/28/google-releases-employee-data-illustrating-techs-diversity-challenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That person fucked up the simplest meme in existence

Black people be like 250 years and we only got one racist joke senpai

Its abnormal for a white child to be obsessed with killing other white kids

For black kids its expected to kill other black kids or you can't get in a good gang

What's wrong with this? Also last time I checked, most gun violence and glorification happens in black ghettos. This stereotype of the Lone white shooter is simply media manipulation. The stats show that it is black males who shoot up places way more often. Memorial Day weekend, there were over 60 shootings in Chicago.

With that writing as his name are you serious too easy just make a terrorist crack to get even boom

black people be like, shieet dyrel smart he know 2 + 2 and shit

>Americans will actually defend this
When will they catch up with the times?

>ireland
you're basically a white nigger

Gotta make sure my kid is prepared for nogs.

>god of cum
Muh dik

We know you don't like niggers having the right to say things, but we still enjoy the right to ridicule them.

>implying asians arent the only race over represented in mass shottings

Black people be like "what's a school?"

I'm not the one shooting up schools every other day. Americans are the only niggers on this site.

You're right every time a shooting happens its tragic a white american dies who could have done so much for the world. Meanwhile irish people are drinking themselves to death and nobody could give two shits about it. Wonder why you have such a hard on for Americans eh faggot?

American people are eating themselves to death though.

oh, too bad it not us fagget. we aren't even in the top five.

might want to stop listening to jewish lies.

and you starved because of POTATOES

>Le cherry picked image

And your point is?

Statistically, whites are not over-represented in school shootings.

Very ghetto schools, which is what most minority students attend, have a metal detectors by each door which scan for guns and knives. This is very expensive to install but necessary to stop these brutes from turning the school into a battlefield. There are also police swarming the building. Hence, no kids end up getting inside with guns and knives which results in just about no school shootings in these schools.

Now, outside the school grounds is where most of the crime is perpetrated. The fbi crime rate statistics shows that blacks commit over 50% of violent crimes, yet they are only around 13% of the population. Hispanics, a newly included group (used to be included with whites), are also over-represented in crimes.

that you're projecting because you were born into shit tier

lol not mad at the joke but more mad at the shitstain who made this because the simple fact he exists

Ireland is better than your country though, seriously.

>irish
>shit tier
just because a country isn't uber racists like you doesnt mean its shit tier.

Whites people confirmed most woke.

”OECD Statistics.” OECD Statistics. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, n.d. Web. 09 Jan. 2013.
*** Gun Law and Policy. University of Sydney, n.d. Web. 09 Jan. 2013.
**** “Police Officers.” Eurostat Data Explorer. Eurostat, n.d. Web. 09 Jan. 2013. ]
***** ”Psychiatrists.” Health at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators. Paris: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2001. N. pag. Print.
****** ”Safety.” OECD Better Life Index. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Jan. 2013.
******* ”Suicides.” Health at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators. Paris: Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2001. N. pag. Print.

This annoys me less as a white guy, but more as a gun owner .

>all those fancy words must mean something let me copy and paste and win the argument

i would rather get shot at school then ever live in ireland you cuck faggot, you're on a web site made in america by an american, you probably driving a german car while using a phone made by americans, face it the irish haven't done shit. We have the biggest military the highest gdp and EVERYTHING IS BETTER THEN YOUR SHIT COUNTRY

>Muslims be like night out on the town shopping

Damn did i trigger an irish american cuck, dam must suck to suck

>phone made by american
try 10 year old slaves in china

>godofcum

so how many liters has he ingested?

black people be like back to bike "shopping"

If only we were like you and only the IRA had guns.

To be fair the phone was probably designed in America but made in China

who created the software you fucking idiot, why do you think we have chinese kids manufacturing it, were above it. are you this fucking retarded.

Im not irish, im american
ancestry goes back 1/4 to scotland 1/4 to germany, and half to mexico (so i guess half of THAT is likely spain)

i doubt i have a drop of irish blood in me

Is the joke that blacks buy their guns on the street?

>WOW SLAVERY WAS SO EVIL, WE'RE SORRY WE EVER HAD IT. IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO
>doing the same thing to the chinese children in modern times
Americans everybody!

They're so hypocritical.

There are literally more slaves right now today than there ever were in the USA, and they're not owned by whites.

Hows the whole IRA thing going?

Did i say that they were? obviously the chinese are at fault for the slave system in china but americans are bad for doing business with a country that they know will use what is essentially slave labor to build their products

black people be like back to school shopping

My phone is Samsung. They're far better than your american phones. The chinks outclass you in every way imaginable.

It's pretty hilarious how blacks fail to realize that their race contributes to the majority of gun crime / gun homicides in the US.

>black people be like back to school shopping

Holy shit youre actually this stupid what software does a fucking samsung run on you fucking imbred.

So are whites pussies? Why are blacks so afraid of whites with guns?

not to defend rioting but whites riot too and over dumb shit
>blacks riot because the system won't mete out justice when a black man is shot by his own government, and riot to be heard in a country that has been oppressing and ignoring them for 400 years
>whites riot when their sports team doesn't win

He's a fruit. He's god of having men cum in his ass.

Android. That doesn't mean its American made lad. Just accept the fact that the Chinese are better than you.

>irish are inbred
nice meme

Is it funny because niggers steal their guns?

Anyway im out, gl to the irish cucks one day you'll accept being born as a white nigger.

White people be crazy, dey don't even have, or need, TSA style security screening at dey high schools smdh no wonder dey always shooting up da school, niggas just be shootin up the mall and the KFC parking lot sheeeet

#realtalk #100 #STAYWOKE

>what software does a fucking samsung run on you fucking imbred.

software written by a bunch of East Asians and Indians...

looks like a gay orgy about to happen

Found the nigger

AHAHAHA, nice one
> Sports team, heh

holy shit thats fucked

>after 400 years you haven't realized you aren't human

wew lad

and?
most killing occur within their own race
its just when a white kills a black, nobody cares.
when a black kills white everybody flips shit!

bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/05/28/google-releases-employee-data-illustrating-techs-diversity-challenge/
I know its hard to read and be irish at the same time, shit im suprised you guys can even walk

>godofcum
I'll bet, he looks like a kumkang to me.

im not black
1/4 german, 1/4 scottish
1/2 mexican (so i guess 1/4 spanish, 1/4 injun)

Ireland is a tiny country that can't even manage to unify a single island and it's the only country where country in which Christian sectarian violence is still a thing.

Kek

>A Fucking Pizza

Niggers are closer to human than mutated bean farmers

natives in AZ look like fucking abos

Yeah there have been a ton of riots over those poor white folk killed by black cops the past few years

All this country does is care you about you dumb niggers

i live in california

Right because when whites shoot people we at least have the common courtesy of legally acquiring the firearm beforehand.