Man, i love them big tiddies

man, i love them big tiddies.

oh boy

tits are godliness.

k

To create a files subdirectory in the practice directory, first use the cd command to point the prompt to the practice directory:

My ex

I got nudes at home but I’m like an hour away

c:\Users\mike>cd practice
c:Users\mike\practice>_

Then run the md command to make the files directory:

md files

NOTE
Make sure that the prompt points to the directory in which you want to make the new subdirecty before you execute the md command.

butts are great too.

When you're finished, type dir to see the new Files subdirectory. Just for fun, try the process again and add a games directory under the practice directory. Type dir to verify success.

Creating folders in Mac OS X and Linux is again identical, but you must use the mkdir command. Here is the same example just given but done on my Ubuntu system:

mike@server:~$ mkdir practice

You can see the results by running the ls command:

mike@server:~$ls
practice

This would be a better pasta of the examples were big boobie related

Don't forget that Linux and Mac OS X are case sensitive. Check out the results of these three different folders, all different capilalizations of "files":

mike@server:~/prace$ ls
files Files FILES
mike@server:~/practice$

REMOVING DIRECTORIES: THE RD COMMAND

Removing subdirectories works exactly like making them.

First, get to the directory that contains the subdirectory you want to delete, and then execute either the rmdir or rd command.

Both of these commands are functionally identical, but where they work is important.

The rmdir command works equally well in both Windows and Mac OS X and Linux, but the rd command only works in Windows.