Raiders of the Lost Art

Raiders of the Lost Art

Fuf they dont seem that triggered

Is this a cringe thread? You sound fuckin' pathetic. I hate niggers as much as the next person, but you just sound like someone who got there late and is trying too hard to be funny to make up for it. You're basically a comedian laughing at his own jokes and just about to be booed off the stage.

Saged.

Call it more of a troll thread then if you like but if you ain't got the balls to get onstage yourself then keep shut.

Lmfao ive created discord within our own community

Nah I'll call it the approriate Cringe thread, Fabio. You're in a chat with a bunch of memesters, some of the most laid-back fucks ever, and even they don't like you.

Laid back? Hell nah the right words arent being said they were crying like little kids earlier

Get out little whinging butt hurt fag. Bet you were one of them rats weren't you? Let's see you do a better job then.

This thread is lame. Cant believe im bumping it just to tell you

>whinging
Actually I'm not in there, I don't use bullshit social apps, you should get out from your basement, boy. My four-year-old nephew could do a better job by pressing random shit on the screen. I'm triggered because trying hard to be funny is cringy. Humour should come naturally.
Well at least you're posting something original, are you trying to trigger them and make them angry?

I was successfully triggering them earlier so much so the faggot admin that asked me to do it kicked me

This is the kind of shit that makes their pussys sore not spamming nigger

Kek last line was a gooder.

>holy moolie
Lul