/fifa/ - FIFA Ultimate Script

PuliGOD TOTS Edition

First for 3421 is the best formation in the game

How long were the Eredevisie TOTS cards in packs? I just pulled a regular Ziyech.

since tuesday?

Never qualified for WL but that Pulisic card would be perfect for my team, what sort of requirements can I expect for the tourney? Any tips?

Are they still in packs though? I just packed a base Klaassen as well but I thought they were available until next Tuesday.

Might get top 40 weekly and top 40 monthly. Might get nothing lol, my skill rating is pretty low.

>it's another short corner faggot

>score goal at 5' and dab
>you have been disconnected from your opponent

You mad breh

I played my first game in a couple if weeks this morning. My two cbs intentionally parted to let the opponent through. There's no reason to play this game.

Is it worth selling all my players and buying a new squad to end the year, or has the market crashed with all these packs?

Who are some potential DKT reward players for Serie A and Ligue 1?

It's got to be someone who isn't too OP, so nobody rated above 89. I'm thinking Milinkovic-Savic for Serie A, he'll be 89 rated and probably won't make the main 23 man squad, but he's had a great season so his card will be justified. For Ligue 1, Cyprien maybe? He was apparently a lock for TOTS before his injury, so he'll probably miss out on the main squad due to not playing for a few months. He'll be 87 rated because he hasn't had an IF.

>playing CBs with h/m work rates
I played one with h/m and another with m/h

you get dis card for qualifying for fut champions?

smalling david luiz masterrace

in the daily DKT

it's best to wait till the last day to do it, since all the best players will have already won the tournament and all that's left it desperate shitters

>fifa on pc
why

>Pack untradeable TOTS Robben
>Would rather have TOTS Dembele or Pulisic instead

tfw

>StevenF

what should we do then EAids made corners useless this game

Get gud

>tfw win every header from a corner
>95% of them go over the bar

It's random as fuck. On the rare occasion one actually goes in i don't do anything different than what i usually do.

Fuck this shit. I've lost 5 games after winning 12 consecutive.
>manlet Aguero scored 2 headers from corner kick in 6 min
>pass the ball but my player basically gave it to the opponent to score
>defenders move aside when the forwards are about to receive a pass
>middles and defenders are always in bad position giving so much space
>loss 3-2 with me having 10-8 shots against the 3-3 of my opponent
>I score a goal just for my players to stop moving next while allowing another
Fucking tired of this shit.

Why is every fucking match so sluggish? I can't do anything, it has become a game of who can get the luckiest goal first

10-7 in my first ever weekend league ever. Also got my first ever hate mail after a win against a "FUT founder." How am I doing lads?

It feels good being able to win against some players who have multiple TOTY players and my team is mostly regular golds and a couple in forms.

I like to take a short corner and then pass it to a guy outside the box for a wonder goal attempt. It only works like 3% of the time but it looks cool.

3-4-1-2 is the GOAT formation

fite me

TOTS Alli was trash.

r8 my team

I would suck a dick for TOTS Eriksen. I have his NIF and he's my favourite CAM in the game.

would you actually?

>paying to win

Depends on how feminine it is

>tottenshit memes
lol

Who here keeps getting RICED?

Rate my team laddies

>he only has the 90 rated robben
lmao git gud

They're the exact same only the 90 one is a lot cheaper.

Also what's the deal with the recent price spike?
Robben went from 160 to 240k. Almost every player became a lot more expensive in the last two days.

people had a lot of liquidity as they sold everything right before TOTS, only reason EPL tots was so cheap when it first came out was because everyone opened all of their packs for it.

people are buying their final teams now for this WL

Update: I am now 11-12 total after a 1-5 stretch, scoring 3 total goals in those 6 games. I feel like I may not win again - I'm only a Div 4 player usually (sometimes Div 3). Am I fucked? Was hoping for Gold 3 but even just 7 more wins feels so hard to get right now.

elo rating kicked in and you got matched against good opponents. You'll start to face worse ones now. If you started 10-7 you'll likely finish at least Gold 3

>pointless possession shitter
>scores off some corner bullshit
>goes defensive and just plays keep away with the ball

worst games

Has anyone tried TOTS Robben?

>div 7
>opponent has PFA PotY Kante, Ali
>PotM lukaku, Son
>Pogba

why

I hate that shit. It's probably either a total shitter on a credit card, or someone who only does weekend league and is just getting into seasons.

Oh she was insanely good. Got buttblasted in minutes. I'd like to say it was all down to the squad (was a bit) but she played like someone far better than I had ever come across

>tfw you already know you won't be able to get tots puliGOAT

Why is Messi so bad this year? Is EA just pissed that he signed with PES? He's probably the worst finisher I've used this year.

maybe you're just shit LOL

I was scoring like crazy with MOTM Pjaca in his position so I doubt it's that.

Messi > Ronaldo.
But Messi is only good as CAM. He doesn't really fit 3421.

Yeah, I liked his movement and passing a lot so I could see that. Ended up replacing him with TOTS Robben who's GOATing it up right now.

Why not? Don't be jealous that he has $$$ to spend, fampai.

>she
kys

tots dembele is just as broken as poty son with his 5* skills and weak foot
pair them together for ultimate triggering

Any tips for combating m/m wrs on a striker? Trying to run tots modeste at lone striker he's good but 40% of the time he's just fucking off in midfield.

WHY WON'T THIS GAME LET ME PLAY HOW IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED?!

Every fucking match its the same shit. Slow turning, weak passes, nobody making runs, players taking another touch when doing anything, nobody is able to accelerate properly. I don't know why I bother playing.

tots eriksen is by far the best CAM in the game

For me it's Nrpatb Mat4

He decided to stop being their poster boy and Barcelona did the PES thing
The massive downgrade he got this year shows how absolutely arseblasted they are and that Canadians don't watch football

Game is completely shit. At some point it won't let you win and the game will feel as you described it. The fucked up thing is that there's nothing you can do to avoid this. It doesn't mattet how basic or stack your team is.

>go up 2-0 within 10 minutes
>guy can't defend, just pulling people out of position
>all of a sudden I start passing to the wrong people
>feels like i'm dribbling in mud
>TOTS Eriksen hits the post twice on 1v1s
>losing every 50/50
>guy scores two rebounds
>scores again on a break after my TOTS Lallana fucks up a 10 yard pass

I officially believe in scripting now

same la, I am usually good for once in 3 weeks making WL... I don't know how this week will go

>can't win a tournament

>STEVEN F THE CANADIAN AUTIST FROM ONTARIO

Im sunburnt from going on the boat yesterday. Had a great time though drank some beers and fucked this 7/10 later that night. What about you guys? How was your Saturday? Oh you just sat in moms basement and played FIFA? Lol

credit card fc

How do you scripting whiners explain people who go 38+ wins in weekend league? Or on extremely long winning streaks in seasons, double or triple what any of us have ever done?

>They're the exact same
>TOTS Robben has 177 more total in-game stats

>Has anyone tried TOTS Robben?
yes

I want to make a mostly British mostly white PL team in career mode. Only three non-Brits allowed in a starting 11 at once.

Can only buy players under 24. Older Brits already in the team is cool, though.

What team should I go for and what players should I get?

>those faggots who leave the match before it starts because they won't fucking switch which jersey they wear

Honestly, what is wrong with such people?

I was thinking Tottenham because they have a pretty solid base of English players. I don't mind a few black players, it's England after all, but whites should be the majority.

Steve F

See

Is David Luiz good?

Too late. Bought him and he's the GOAT. Him and TOTS Hazard are banging in 2+ goals a game.
He's good but he gets stuck way too high up the field all the time. I'd only get him if he's an outside CB in a 3/5atb.

>Buying TOTS Robben
should've just packed him instead

I'm at 10 goals in 18 matches but counting for people who back out after I score with someone else 5 minutes in and people who back out in the 1st minute after seeing my team it should really be about 10 in 12 games instead

See

>should've just packed him instead
The pack weights are absolutely fucked this year. I opened two ultimate packs yesterday and didn't get anyone over 82. Last year I packed over 20 TOTS cards and it seemed like there was one in almost every pack.

So far TOTS Players I've packed have been alright got Robben, Baumann, Kane, Herrerra, Keane + a shit silver and bronze. Opened 2 Ultimate packs yesterday and got hit with 83s both times round

>THE

Did 3-5-2 work in 15 or 16?

Reminder TOTS Hummels is the best defender in the game

It was great in 15 because heading was so OP. 16 it was shit and 17 it's good but 3421 is better.

>h/m slow cb

I did it... Gold 3 with a couple games to spare, 18-18 overall. Probably call it quits here because going 3-1 in the last few seems unlikely. This was my first weekend league ever, my feelings on it are mixed, but overall pretty fun. Guess I'll be doing it again next week now.

His IF was immense for me, got his tots and he's been a rock.

>josh b

great post

We better get a Totti SBC.

>Wanted TOTS Dembele instead of Robben
>Do an 84+ IF SBC
>Get 85 Dembele
It's something

>Steven f

>TOTS Grifo in back to back Bundesliga Premium Upgrade packs
Howay EA, be sound.

They abuse the broken game mechanics/play to the 'meta' of the game and don't give away the ball/time waste when the EAids kicks in. Basically they suck all the fun out of the game

>Steven f

i take it this is counted as the last weekend league of the month? i got to gold 2 on 74 wins, with 19 to spare in my first ever month of WL. quite happy with that

when are monthly rewards usually dished out?

>Steven f

>Opponent has ball right next to my player
>Literally a single foot out will gain possession back
>Press LB to switch to him
>Switches me to the player he's running towards instead